msm with other herbal pills

M

monapics12

Hi everyone..just wondering if anyone knows if I should take MSM with other herbal pills such as fenugreek, saw palmetto etc. As I read it cleans your system so will the other pills not have any affect because of msm?

OptimisticGirl

You may try to search for suggestion on Eve's forum. It has plenty on MSM and herbs. And I remember there is a girl who grow over 2 inch in just 2 or 3 months using MSM together with other herbs. You should find her program page there also.

Hope that helps!

thabai

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/health-benefits-msm-methylsulfonylmethane.html
I'm using it for the blood flow as I have a low blood pressure

T

tavia

thaibe,

are you taking msm in capsule or powder form, i have just braved my msm powder, i put a tsp in a glass and added dr pepper (he he) to mask the taste, i know dr pepper isnt the best choice but i just wanted something to cover the cranky taste.. any way i knocked it back and OMG it was like some1 had sprayed hairspray in my mounth for 5 minutes, it was disgusting.
im now drinking a litre of orange and water.

what can i use to hide this taste, its so strong i cant think of anything that would hide it????

what effects have you had from it, have you noticed and cleasnsing effects/skin/energy etc,,, anything u have noticed idlove to know...
i got my msm from cyte esentials(a uk site) it was really cheap i only got the 250g pot just to try it.

thabai

Hi, I'm taking tablets but bleugh they still taste rank. Have you tried orange juice to get rid of the taste?

T

tavia

i was thinking of orange juice and also chocolate milk(does that sound crazy??) i alwasy make a thick coc milk with protein and nesquick so im thinking i might add the msm to it,,,,lol mabe..

jnorton22002

For us stupid old ladies, would someone tell me what MSM . Sure would like to use it, if it isn't strictly for a biological female. Thanks all in advance Hugs Joni

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hello jnorton i have been taking MSM for a while now and it has its benefits it helps with libido energy skin hair it just makes you feel good here is some info MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) is a naturally occurring organic sulphur compound found in all living plant and animal tissues. It is essential for all bodily systems and normal organ functions. Since naturally occurring MSM is easily destroyed by food processing and constant utilization and excretion by the body, supplementation may be necessary to meet bodily requirements.

Sulphur is found in every cell in the body. It is structurally and functionally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, enzymes, hormones, antibodies and antioxidants. Organic sulphur is known for its anti-inflammatory and circulation enhancing properties. The link between MSM and organic sulphur may explain the positive health benefits one receives after incorporating MSM into the diet.

I also take Pueraria Mirifica this seems to help with breast enlargement i have been getting some good results so far Pueraria Mirifica is known for it's natural breast enlargement benefits and has been scientifically proven to increase breast size better than any other natural source, available anywhere! Pueraria Mirifica stimulates estrogen receptors and encourages femininity. What Purafem will do for you..
* Firms, Lifts & Enhances breasts naturally
* Increases Breast Size upto 2 cup sizes
* Natural Alternative for hormone replacement therapy
* Ideal to use during and after the menopause
* Promotes Anti-aging & slows down the aging process
* Encourages healthier, stronger hair, nails & skin
* Increases blood circulation & flexibility
* Alleviates sleeping disorders
* Boosts energy, vigor and flexibilit

hope this helps ;D

jnorton22002

Hi, thank you so much for explaining all that to me. I will have to ask my Doctor if it would be alright to use msm and PM. Thank you so much again Hugs Joni :) :)

nicky88

does anyone know if its better to take msm in cream or tablet form? or does it not matter? I'm thinking of using this as well as saw palletto, fenugeek, wild yam,evening primrose and flaxseed?
xxx