My 8 Month Journey & Pics

34asm

could it be that most fast responders are in their early 20s? i just turned 30. i've been noogling for a month now and still no swelling. PM had too much bad side effects for me to continue. I tried taking individual herbs in my mid 20s. That didn't make my breasts grow at all but it did make me go 6 months without period. Now I'm starting on natureday liquid (along with noogling). I read somewhere that your body can absorb the herbs better from the liquid than if it's from a capsule. Hopefully that's true! Oh, and yeah, natureday liquid tastes absolutely horrible! lol

katieb

34asm - I'm 28, almost 29, and I had really good results in my first 3 months of noogling. Then I had 4 weeks of no noogling due to other stuff that was going on. I've been noogling again for the last 3 weeks and getting similar swelling to before my break already so I don't think that your age should be a problem. I think we all just respond differently. Good luck and I hope you get some swelling soon. I got none for the first couple of weeks then, bang, all of a sudden it was there.

noogleberry1

Hey 34asm! NO you are not too old, nnot at all lovey... it is only a matter of patience, nothing else. We are all individuals and have individual requirements, so our breast enlargement requirements will also be different. However Noogling is a surefire way for most its just when it works not if, because of the pressured stimulation, it has such a huge chance of giving you results. I think you have made a good choice by getting the natureday liquid. I would suggest to you to use it on your breasts topically, rub a good amount into them and then apply an oil onto (Vit e is good) but do not then massage this oil in... It creates a funny texture and doesn't work so well. Herbs absorbed though the skin pass directly into the bloodstream. By contrast, any herbs you swallow must first be processed by the liver.

The Physician's Desk Reference Manual states that the liver breaks down 80%-90% of all substances that pass through it.

That means that your body only gets to use 10%-20% of the herbs you take by capsule!

The solution? Rub herbs into your breasts so your body gets to use ALL the nutrients they contain. This also helps target herbs where they are needed most.

I think you should take the liquid orally also and the combination of taking it, rubbing it on and using your noogleberry for stimulation, will work for you... do this for a week and tell me if you feel a difference. ;)

brandy215

Re: Pueraria Mirifica

L.A said:
Hi guys this is my before and after, using Natureday - But more so I have seen great results from noogling which I started two weeks ago - I swelled an inch from the first time and I think this is due to using naturedays liquid on my bust before I noogle...

Thats great Lisa you saw results - Keep us posted!!

Thank you for posting! I think the pictures have made me the most hopeful. Hearing it works is one thing, but seeing the results is priceless.

32aa

Wow, you have very lovely breasts. Maybe you should post these great pictures onto the picture gallery instead. This would be a great addition to the photo gallery. You are so inspirational, I'm a 32aa so I dream to become like you one of these days. Thank you for your wonderful pictures.

34asm

hi L.A, I'm taking your advice about putting the natureday drops on my boobs. :) I was wondering how many drops you used on each boob? Right now I'm putting about 6 drops each, followed by massage with Palmer's, then noogle. I hope to get swelling soon!

Oh and thanks so much! You've been so helpful!

noogleberry1

No problem darling yes that sounds like a good amount and if you can do it morning and night even better. Even if you dont see results immediately a change will come so dont give up.. You might want to try taking maca also it balances out your hormones and as a result if you have more of the male hormone it balances out so that you gain more of the female hormone enhancing and developing your curves. I take that also. :)

noogleberry1

Hey brandy oh im glad i made you hopeful .. Natural breast enlargement definately can be achieved but just takes a bit of patience.. But worth it in the end:)

Paloma

34asm said:
could it be that most fast responders are in their early 20s? i just turned 30. i've been noogling for a month now and still no swelling.

Hi 34asm,

Personally, i do think we "older" ladies (we're still pretty young!) face some additional challenges - less collagen, less growth hormone, slower metabolism for example, but no, you're not too old because it's working for me and I'm older than you - but we may have to work at it a little harder, longer, etc. It comes slower for me than for many girls here. Really good nutrition is a big help! And preferably no smoking, excessive coffee and other bad habits...

34asm

Paloma,

How long into your NBE program did you start to see growth? I have been noogling for about 5 weeks, along with Natureday (and recently added Maca). I'm still not able to get any swelling after noogling (even after 3hrs). I've tried drinking more water, but all the same. I'm not that skinny either so I don't really know what my problem is. ???

jnorton22002

Hey 34, please don't get discouraged, everyone reacts differently, stay focused everything will happen when you least expect it to. You'll reach your goal Mama Joni :-* :-*

Paloma

34asm said:
Paloma,

How long into your NBE program did you start to see growth? I have been noogling for about 5 weeks, along with Natureday (and recently added Maca). I'm still not able to get any swelling after noogling (even after 3hrs). I've tried drinking more water, but all the same. I'm not that skinny either so I don't really know what my problem is. ???

Hm! That is interesting! I actually got a fair amount of swelling right from the giddyup... but I didn't notice growth in between pumping until quite recently. I started at a loose A in March of this year and now I'm probably a full A/small B. I've pumped for as long as 5-6 hours before, but on average I only pump an hour or so at night 'cuz I get too busy. I've really noticed more reshaping than size increase.

So you're saying that the minute you take off the domes you go right back to your pre-noogle size?

I definately would NOT lose faith - 5 weeks is a really short time and everyone grows differently. YOu might have no swelling for a while and then BAM, you suddenly notice that they're bigger. And some people get tons of swelling, but little lasting growth for long periods of time.

Are you smoking, drinking too much coffee or over-exercising? Are you getting enough sleep?

34asm

Thank you Joni and Paloma for your encouragements. :) I'm not going to giving up. It's just every one's moving right along but I can't even get to the first step - swelling. So that's a little bit frustrating.

And yes, the minute I take of the domes, I'm back to my normal size. I started out at the 2" mark and am now able to get to the 2.5" mark on the medium dome. So according to this, I know my skin's more stretched out than before. But in terms of volume or fullness, I only get that during the week leading to my period.

I don't smoke, and drink socially maybe once a week or two. I drink green tea (2 bags a day) instead of coffee.

I have some extra fat on my belly and I wish they'd migrate up to my boobs. There's enough there for me to go up one cup size I think! lol

LAWMANN2004

Hi!! 5 weeks is not A very long time
to see results. Some have a fortunate
body system that gives fantistic results,
The system is not designed for overnite
results. It will take time for them to grow.
Go slow and take your time, Jamie2

Paloma

34asm said:
I don't smoke, and drink socially maybe once a week or two. I drink green tea (2 bags a day) instead of coffee.

I have some extra fat on my belly and I wish they'd migrate up to my boobs. There's enough there for me to go up one cup size I think! lol

LOL - girl I gots the same problem! My fat little belly would make awesome breast meat.... but noooooooooooooooooo! Mother nature can be such a b****. ;D

Glad to hear you have such good habits! At least we know that stuff isn't inhibiting you. And as for "everyone moving right along" I bet that isn't true at all - the ones who grow fast are super excited, and that's prolly what motivates them to post - their prolly like, oh my god look at these puppies - gotta tell someone!!! and then, we hear about it. But for those of us who grow more slowly or subltly, we don't make as much of a splash and it's easier to go unnoticed... ya know? So don't think you're alone.

Just hang in there babe, and keep up those good habits! :)

Diosa

Hi L.A,
Im Doisa,
Congrats on the growth ..your breast are beautiful... i have yet to buy my NB due to measurement confusion lol.. but i will get it by nxt week i hope..
you had mentioned earlier in this thread that you where taking MAC for butt growth?? i too am interested in a bigger booty hehe, but dont know where, what or how? So What is MAC? and does it work?

~Diosa

noogleberry1

Hello doisa darling...

I would advise you to go to www.sirensofhollywood.com and read all about it!! Join the forum also ;)

jnorton22002

Hi 34,

you know, I wonder, do you drink allot of water? Water is very important to our boob growth. I wasn't doing allot of water(as usual) and then read on our forum how good an idea it is, and since then i'm told my boobs are looking good. Why don't you give water a try and see if that helps you sweetheart Ok? Hugs to you dear

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

Thanks L.A. i will check it out but did that product work for u? i'm super skeptical and sometimes even pics aren't believable to me.
~Diosa ;)