My Accidental Breasts

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
How did I get into noogling? Its less than a month ago and the reasons seem to escape me now . (cue for comments about age-related mental issues..) I was surfing and started reading up about breast development and found Noogleberry and all the interesting stories – and just decided I must have a go.
I remember thinking in the time between ordering the kit and delivery that maybe I'd just send it back unopened and ask for refund less restocking charge. But when it arrived, well you cant resist can you? And discovered that surprisingly nice sensation that some of you reading this will know about.
So I carried on – with no agenda for transformation or anything. I have a feminine side to my outwardly straight male self, which has been evident in relationships and occasional clothes-wearing in the past. But the noogling started as just a no strings – no expectations fantasy for me.

After some days of noogling I got disappointed about cups loosing pressure quickly. I think it may happen particularly where as in my case there's not much initial breast material there. I wanted to noogle at my desk while I worked on the PC but because of the need to keep pumping to top up pressure this was a nuisance.
Then stage 2 of the fantasy kicked in – make a machine to keep constant pressure. And luckily I'm an electronics engineer. So noogling became not just a fantasy but also an engineering project. A week later I'd got the machine working – pump, pressure sensor, computer, control panel. Its quite a strong [30 psi] motor – the first program I used worked on very short bursts of pressure. The vacuum pressure in the cups can be allowed to get quite low – where the breast is still quite well into the cup but adhesion is beginning to weaken, and then the motor burst will immediately recover the adhesion. The surge of the breast into the cup is quite satisfying both to watch and to feel, and seems like it is urging growth. The advantage of letting pressure go right down is that it reduces average pressure for the session. In other words you dont need to overpump in order to maintain adhesion – the machine looks after it. Average pressure, rather than peak pressure, seems to be the thing which causes skin damage during pumping.

I am now testing an alternative program which uses the motor in low power mode instead of using intense high pressure bursts. This has some advantages and I'll elaborate in my next post.
Here are some pics, after noogling first a few weeks ago, and now today, using the high power burst program.

ariadne

I've reset the machine to (1) build up pressure initially so breasts are inside cup, then (2) run at very low motor speed at lowest average pressure that will maintain adhesion. Although this means the breasts are not being extended to maximum in the cup, the cups will stay on in comfort for a long time - without red rings. Almost silent running. We could do with confirming performance with the help of a (UK?) noogler who is concerned about red rings. There's still an option to run the programme at higher pressure. It still a bench prototype now (see picture) but I intend within a week or two to have one built inside a small flight case.

Attachments

• 2015-01-25-223705.jpg
    2015-01-25-223705.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 196

fairypump

Nice job! will you build it into a 5.25" drive bay so it can be used in a computer, then add webcam monitor for skin color to avoid pumping too hard? (i.e. automatically open air valve if skin becomes purple).

NadiOne

that is so cool you engineered your own pump! So jealous lol care to share a picture of it?

ariadne

Hello DD. Thanks for posting the lovely compliment. Yes I've attached a picture. I've started using the pump again this week after a break. I've been withdrawing a bit from things to do with pumping, and in fact deleted almost all of my pics and video demonstrations. But its nice to experience that swelling again. In fact this session I've started using large cups instead of medium. The suction always seemed so much easier with medium but I've found this time with a little patience that the large ones work ok and I'm over half filling them. I'm really pleased with how the electric pump works - for example you can use a lot of vacuum to begin with to get adhesion and then ease it back to more comfortable level, but the pump will keep cutting in to maintain the vacuum whenever needed.
Its nice to read about your progress - if we can chat more about things I'd be pleased to.
x
Aria

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    903.5 KB · Views: 72

bash42

Congrats on the increase. :)

Q: Have you been pumping on a regular schedule, or did you take time off?

ariadne

Hi - thanks for the nice comment. I've been noogling for a few years. I can easily fit in half an hour whilst I do something else as I use an electric pump. I've not intended to grow too big, so that's naturally restricted the amount of pumping time. I could easily have fitted in twice as much pumping over the years and I expect I would have gained significantly more growth if I'd done that.
Best wishes to you, Ari

ariadne

..moving on and moving up. I've ordered Contoured XL cups from Noogleberry. I'm taking advice that using larger cups will help growth, instead of continuing using more narrow cups which I almost fill. Gone up from Medium so expecting XL may be a bit of a challenge but looking forward to it . Good noogling to all x A

ariadne

Couldnt get on with the CXL cups - (moving up from Medium) so got a deal with NB for a pair of Contoured Large.
These fit very well - I've adjusted my electric pump program so it maintains not too strong vacuum till I get used to them
Thanks Lucy