My amazing journey

glossy38c

Hi, I have checked out your Natureday page,...very good,...very nice, but we need to address the white elephant in the room I think!

Do all these expensive creams and supplements do anything inside the male body?

Personally, I think not, especially the pills which consist of :

Cumin Extract​

Blessed Thistle​

Fennel​

Wild Yam​

Fenugreek​

Yes, these ingredients do useful things inside the female body, but our male body hormone cocktail doesn't use them in the same way, so we aren't going to produce lots of estrogen which is essential for breast growth in the normal fashion.

What about the cream and its ingredients, well it may smell nice and feel good, but the only thing that is helping is the action of good old-fashioned massage.

My advice as a very long-time pumper is to use something like lavender oil which smells great and is usually good for the skin, and a good deal cheaper.

So can a guy grow breasts: No!

Females grow breasts, we men get them through a committed routine of pumping and massage and that is it I am afraid to say.

Now, these are my own opinions that are based upon many years of pumping, and trying many other additional supplementary aids and supplements.

The No.1 ingredients for a pair of breasts are : COMMITMENT + A STRICT ROUTINE

Thanks for reading!

Wolfy

Two years with supplements and creams did very little if anything for me. I got the clearance from my hormone doctor to go onto E-HRT. My T-HRT stopped working on me.

glossy38c

Hi Wolfy, exactly my point, and as both you and I know those supplements and creams are not cheap. I don't mind paying for something if there are documented results with money-back guarantees, but this doesn't exist!

Pleased to read about your clearance to go over to E-HRT!

Well done.

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

I really appreciate your compliments I really appreciate it. I am very proud of how my true commitment to having female breasts has paid off for me. It have been approximately 5 years of taking daily enlargement supplements, pumping and massaging and as

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Sor
I really appreciate your compliments I really appreciate it. I am very proud of how my true commitment to having female breasts has paid off for me. It have been approximately 5 years of taking daily enlargement supplements, pumping and massaging. Fortunately I have been able to not worry too much about the cost of the supplements as that has also been part of my commitment. But the true dedication on a daily basis using all my methods has been to key to my breast growth.

Wolfy

glossy38c,
I will have to say, that there are a lot of members on this site that have benefited greatly in many ways of their choices of breast growth. Be it noogleing, supplements, or what ever their choosing. I commend them, whether male or female, on their efforts and results. On the other hand, some of us just get no results at all, no matter what we do or try. Guess we need to unionize the booby fairys somehow. (HeHe). I've dealt with breast development in many ways for a little over two years, and nada. The reason for me to give E-HRT a go. BTW, I do not produce "T". So, bottom line is, some of us are LUCKY, some of us are are not so. BUT WE WILL TRY OTHER WAYS...

Happy Noogleing friends.

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

glossy38c,
I will have to say, that there are a lot of members on this site that have benefited greatly in many ways of their choices of breast growth. Be it noogleing, supplements, or what ever their choosing. I commend them, whether male or female, on their efforts and results. On the other hand, some of us just get no results at all, no matter what we do or try. Guess we need to unionize the booby fairys somehow. (HeHe). I've dealt with breast development in many ways for a little over two years, and nada. The reason for me to give E-HRT a go. BTW, I do not produce "T". So, bottom line is, some of us are LUCKY, some of us are are not so. BUT WE WILL TRY OTHER WAYS...

Happy Noogleing friends.