my barely b's

Milinius

Hi,

Just wanted to say how nice you look.

Patience is what this is all about. From everything I've read we all respond differently, so unfortunately you may be a slow starter. The good part is you may be a fantastic finisher!

Just keep trying, you'll do fine!

Keep Smilin'

Taboo

Milinius

PM might do just that.

I know it is powerful stuff. It frightened me. But I am a male so big fast changes did that.

Good Luck,
Taboo

BarelyB

Thank you!

So, ive spent the last hour looking for spearmint tea. Peppermint is EVERYWHERE, but no spearmint -,- i found a mix of mints that included spearmint, but i really just want pure spearmint. i pumped for almost 2 hours today (with breaks) and got my roundness back, and my nipples wernt so puffy. Im also still getting little stabbin pains .and aches. I hope it means growth. Ive also been listening to hypnosis type stuff (for a few weeks now). And estrogen binaural beats, i got a huge pain in my breats listening to that! i need to remind myself its early days, its only month 3, and ive already gained over an inch permanent growth. Ive put on a few pounds but it seems to have all gone to my booty! Im the tiniest bit under 35in, thats +2in! My thighs are also bigger. Im trying to lose weight too, but only a few pounds, i hope it comes off my waist and not my bum!

Milinius

Hi Barely,

That's great growth! Attitude adjustment may be in order. But goal attainment is what it is all about.

I experienced the same thing with fat distribution. That PM works fast and it seemed like the first thing it did was make my butt and thighs bigger. You may want to hold off until your weight is where you want it.

After all is said though you are making progress in the direction you want.

Taboo

BarelyB

Yeah ive heard that too! Im a healthy weight i think (8 stone 6, i was 7 stone 10 ) and im 5 ft 3 . I just seem to have lost any definition i previously had in my tummy, im hoping losing a tiny bit of weight and some ab workouts will fix that. I hope my PM gets here by friday as im going away again, only for a weekend at my boyfriends though. Im lucky he knows about all this stuff though so i noogle there too.. Ive given up corset training for now, i feel too restricted in what exercise i can do.

But yeah, thanks for the encouragement :) i hope you achieve your goals too!

pianogirl

Ab workouts are great! They'll give you that definition you want, along with an hour glass shape. All I know is that between the ages of 21 and 30 my shape changed into that hourglass shape. I think age plays a role as well. But as I've learned over the years of working out, you can't spot reduce fat. So a million crunches will never give you what you desire, you have to focus on the entire body. BUT, the absolute most important thing to add if you wanna drop weight is cardio workouts. And that's why I had bought a treadmill. Not only did it boost my cardio, burning overall body fat, but when you use the incline, you tone your legs and booty as well. I had to buy all new jeans because I couldn't wear a size 7 anymore! My butt got in the way and I couldn't zip my jeans anymore. So I had to go to a 9. So if a treadmill is out of your price range, then try finding a cardio DVD or if you live in a trusted town, try jogging if you can find the time. You'll see the weight melt off!

Also, on a side note, sorry girl, didn't mean to hijack your thread here :) But caffeine, we are told to stay away from. Now, this Oxy Elite Pro that I'm using as a pre workout stimulant, it's got caffeine in it and I've been using this stuff for about a year now. And I've still achieved great growth in that year. So, are we totally sure that caffeine is a breast growth inhibitor? Or maybe it just didn't effect me all that much...

BarelyB

Hi Jez :)

Yeah i know you cant spot reduce fat, i dont mind losing weight all over as long as it also comes from my waist, i could always build muscle to make my bum look bigger. And i already go jogging and for long walks :) i just need to go more often! As for the caffeine,, theres a thread on breastnexus...i think they came to the conclusion that caffeine is fine. And green tea actually beneficial to NBE. I might be wrong, but i think it also improves circulation. And something to do with a growth hormone -,- i cant remember, but its there some where :L im just drinking green tea now anyway, which could also help with weight loss, probably mostly due to the fact il be replacing my normally sugary teas with this! Il still have 1 or two cups of normal tea though. Oh and i dont have room for a tredmill :-(

pianogirl

Yeah, those things take up a lot of room! I was lucky to have a spare bedroom to put it in. I just did level 3 of my Jillian Michael's bun and thigh workout today, and it was off the hook fantastic! Slower moves, but really gets the heart racing. I'm glad to hear caffeine is off the "do not take" list.

BarelyB

My PM has arrived! Game on 8) il be starting saturday morning, in the hope my period will be gone ....
I also recieved my 30D bra, its a la senza one.. It has no padding but does have inserts for gel or padding or whatever, il be wearing it with gel inserts ::) but anyway, its my new motivational bra. Il post pics soon :)

BarelyB

Well i know ive only been using pm a few days, but i woke up at 33.5in this morning! And i hadnt noogled for at least 18-20 hours.. im not sure if its NB or PM , but my boobies are still aching, more intensly now (not painful though) and feel heavier. I remember these same feelings when i was 13, it might be nothing but my hopes are high. Ive ordered PM cream now too. Soft cup rings were a waste of money, they make the cups too narrow for my breasts, which is a shame as theyre really comfy. Gauge pump is a godsend! I havnt overpumped at all since ive learned my limit. i even successfully hydronoogled for the first time with no bruises afterwards! Also, i now do the 7:2 method, but i massage in every release. I do two 7:20 sessions with mediums , then 2 with large, and 2 or 3 with CL, with massage that takes me over an hour. Ive started using my corset again, but only in the day. Ive been wearing a slimming belt to bed which helps me keep some of my shape. Ive just ordered a cheap corset to wear to bed. Im rather anxious about over wearing my steel boned one since it cost me so much money, not to mention its unbearibly uncomfortable to sleep in. I seem to hold at 25-25.5in on my waist quite easily for a little while even after its removed, time to go smaller i think!
Oooh and my bum is now 35in!! Yay :)
Im no longer concerned about my weight, people have said i look much healthier, and its all gone to my bum anyway. Although im not bothered about my weight im still concentrating on getting a smaller waist.

Aaah im sorry for rambling but i had to mention it. When my boyfriend seen me (we're long distance) he was like "WHOA!" and swears theyre bigger haha i was super chuffed.

Mindy

:) Way to go girl . Every little bit helps and it's always better when other people are saying good things along the way.

BarelyB

So i havnt done anything in a while. I came down with a nasty flu virus. Recovered. Bruised my breasts and decided to take a break. Now i have a severe case of infected chickenpox :'( genuinly on the verge of giving up.

oodellaly

Oh no, hang in there!! :( I'd say don't worry about your booby project for now until you feel healthy again. You've made such great progress so far... Just take these unfortunate illnesses as a forced break and rest up so you can come back full force when you recover, I think. Hope you feel better soon!

BarelyB

This is such unrealisticly bad luck haha so i recovered from chickenpox. I then came down with some sort of sickness bug that causes uncontrolable vomiting. My scales are broke so i havnt weighed. But ive lost almost an inch off my waist, half an inch under my bust (so now 27.5 inches) and now dropped to 31.5 inches on my bust. Im lucky ive got bigger things to worry about, or this might have actually made me cry LOL looks like im actually starting from scratch then -_- also looks as though ive got some nice scarring, so i really doubt il be posting any more pics..

oodellaly

Oh my gosh... I can't believe that. But, well, on the bright side, you were trying to get a smaller waist! And you've still overall gained an inch and half on your boobies, which might look even better since you lost some underbust too. I guess, try not to stress out about it, because I'm sure that won't help you recover. I hope you feel better!

BarelyB

Well no, i was maintaining 33in. 31.5in was my starting size. 32.5in was my perminent growth :-( oh well, one NB session brought me back to 32.5 anyway. But yeah, at least i got a smaller waist out of it :) thanks for the posative input :)

Edit. Actually, according to my journal i was 30in back in october/november last year. So i guess ive grown a bit. I cant remember being any smaller than this though lol.

oodellaly

You know, I always feel the same-- "I can't remember being any smaller than this!" I thought my boobs were nonexistent before I had my baby, but then after I had him, they were back to being small, and I thought hey, they are just back to being nonexistent again. But now when I look back at my pre-baby boobs, I realize that hey, they were actually so much fuller, I didn't even realize how good they were compared to what I have now. The changes can be gradual over time, and we just hardly notice, but they are there! (Though my changes were backwards :-\) I think even I have some growth too now, even though I look at my boobs and they seem just as small as when I restarted my program last month. Anyway, my point is that you probably won't notice it because you see yourself every day, but this whole body modification process is a long-term thing, just like it takes years to grow boobs the first time around when going through puberty... I'm sure the changes are happening for you, so stay positive! 1.5 inches is great progress for a few months! :)