My boobs

janet1960

I'm a m2f transexual
/Users/jmkenn451956/Desktop/Photo on 07-08-2016 at 09.04.jpg

James

Looks like you are trying to post a picture.
At the bottom of the input window, there is "Attachments and other options" click on this and follow instructions.

W

Wolfmoon

Looks like you are trying to post a picture.
At the bottom of the input window, there is "Attachments and other options" click on this and follow instructions.
From Wolfmoon, James, this is exactly what I am missing. Is there ANY WAY that you can help me to get this option back or direct me to someone who can?

James

Does your screen look like this? Maybe try a different browser?

Attachments

• BNexusAttach.jpg
    BNexusAttach.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 46
W

Wolfmoon

SURE WISH I HAD THIS "ATTACH FILES" OPTION, SO I CAN SHARE MY NOOGLEBERRY PUMPING RESULTS. Wolfy. (Wolfmoon)

W

Wolfmoon

Does anyone know how to contact Lucy or anyone else in Noogleberry's office/home? Need "attach files" installed so I can share pictures of my Noogleberry results. I have this request many times with no response. Maybe I am unable to get text messages out.

W

Wolfmoon

James, if your texting me (Wolfmoon), I only use a Samsung Galaxy S21 cell phone. "ATTACH FILES" show up on a lot of members text windows, but I do not have that option on my text window. Can you help me to get "ATTACH FILES" installed on my text window?

W

Wolfmoon

James, let me describe better. After I login to my account, I then go to my text window. Awhile ago, I would have "attach files" option block at the lower left under my text block. I would use that to upload pictures to my text window. That "attach files" option is no longer there. I can do normal text, but unable to upload any pictures as before when "attach files" was available, which I used to upload pictures. I would like to include some pictures of my results with my text. Does this explain my problem better? Can you help me or direct me to someone who can? I think it's just a matter of having this option reinstalled from a MAIN COMPUTER. THANKS, Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

James, thank you for getting back with me. Yes, I tried multiple times to contact Lucy. I get her site, fill out text block, click "I'm not a robot, click on requested pictures in a picture grid", hit send. I then in return, I get a notice from her site that says "all fields must be filled"" and my text describing my problem is empty in the text window, after I already texted. Like I said, I tried multiple times, over months, to contact her, and this is always the outcome. I have tried to contact Lucy, moocow, and you. So far, your the only one to take notice. Which I appreciate. I was wandering weather I should log completely off the site, and re-register as a new site member. Or just move on and register at breastnexus. What do you think? Because the way things are not happening, I'm not happy here. I've been a member for a couple of years, and I would rather stay because I've made several friends. But before I move to breastnexus, I will awaite to hear from you. Thank you for your efforts. Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

James, thank you for setting up Lucy's address for me. Now this site looks completely different than the ones I got off under the NB site listing. As far as my text to her goes, I think it sent. We will give it time and see if I get a response. I don't know, maybe my phone is acting weird. Anyway, thanks again for your help. I'll keep you informed of the out come. Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

James
If you hear of anything about this issue, please let me know. Wolfy

James

I don't understand your reference to "her site". It's not a web page, just an email address, use your email program.