MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Paloma

Oh my GOD ladies, my brother came over and was looking for a book to borrow and SAW MY #&*^$%#*&$^# Noogleberry pump and attached cups in my closet!!! And HE STARTED CRACKING UP and was like, "oh my god, what the hell you got going on in there?!?"

I was like "never you mind dangit... here read this and get out of my closet already"....

SOmeone PLEASE say something to comfort my ridiculous azz... I'm dying of shame peoples. this is seriously the most embarrassing moment since I fell and slid down my high school stairs face first in front about 200 people, my first day of high school.

Or I guess there was that one time my home-made skirt fell off while I was doing a math problem on the board.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I'm never EVER setting foot outside my room again. For as long as I live. Hoooooooo boy. :'(

bonzaigirl

oh no... maybe you should start bribing him just to keep his mouth shut!!!! ;) if my brother ever did say anything that would give my noogling away.. ill kick his ass to Timbuktu!!!! :D

Aim4c

Sorry Paloma
Maybe you could try pretending it's not a big deal…if he’s anything like my brother and he knows he’s got you by the balls (so to speak), he’ll never stop rubbing it in.

secret

i felt on my @$$ from stairs to stair so many times in high school, ppl laugh but they forget these things. (ah man the worst part was it hurts like hell grah)I know i have more embarrassing stories, but i dont tend to remember them,unless my friends bring it up for some good laughs lol.

if i were you i wouldve said " this pump is to keep my breasts young, so in the future i wont have saggy boobs maybe you should get one too. anyways its a girl thing you wont understand.(facepalm)" lol

I'm not sure how old is your bro but hes not gonna bring it up in a month from or so.

Paloma dont worry about it too much.
yay :D

Intertwining

Ohhhh I really feel for you! :(

How old is your brother? He might not even realise what they are- you could tell him that it's massage equipment- over here in South East Asia, we have this chinese massage therapy that uses little heated cups to "suck" the bad energy and pain out of the body..
Here's a link: http://www.chinesecupping.net/

Have a look at the images of the cupping sets, you could even show them to your brother! They look comparably similar to the NB, actually! You can tell him that you've been experiencing back pains or something :)

I mean, unless he's seen breast pumps before (and that seems pretty unlikely) he won't immediately think of it as a breast pump, hopefully!

Look on the bright side: At least he didn't see you with them ON! That would have been really unexplainable! lol!

Hope this helps you out!

Paloma

Oh goodness, you girls are the best!! Thank god I have somebody to relate to feel my pain... who else would I tell?

My brother is 33, a fireman and super hot and all my friends want him, and I'm like his ugly duckling sister... actually we're super close... but, naturally I don't tell him about stuff like this because it's sum deep azz girl stuff ya know? Plus, I just don't want him to know I'm insecure about my body cuz it's just so damn embarassing, and he's so perfect.

But he hasn't mentioned it... now I'm dying to know what he thinks he saw, but don't have the pelotas to bring it up. Ugh!!!

Intertwining, that was a hella good one you thought up, but what if he's like "oh sweet - my back's been sore, hook me up." then whatmigonnado? Noogle his back? hahahahha...

Guess I'll just have to swallow my pride and let it ride... (woo, that rhymed).

Thanks you guys, ya made me feel better, just by listening. : )

Intertwining

Maybe your brother's back'll grow to a C cup! lmao!!

Well, you could tell him that you'd need to pierce his back with needles before cupping it so that all the toxins can be drained.. Oh, and "I'm not too sure how deep I'm supposed to poke the needle, though! I might end up paralysing your nerve.. Oh well, so do you want to start now?" hahahahha! Surely he'll back off then! :p

.. And any chance of introducing your gorgeous brother to us? Hehe ;D

Paloma

Heh heh... well he IS single ladies.... where ya'll located? I should post a pic... then if you get to be his gf u can tell him not to be haulin off lookin in people's closets fer crissakes... ;D

jnorton22002

Ladies, ladies, please let's be controlled please!!! One at a time HA HA. Anyway, first let me say, you are a lovely adult I'm sure. Don't be embarrassed by that. We all have closet things. If I was your brother, I would have said something nice like (it is so cool you want to improve on something already great). Secondly, there are zero ugly ducklings in this world, young lady, we are all great looking. We are all family in this forum. If you were next to me right now I would give you a big hug and tell you look great. Bless you dear. Don't fret at all. Hugs to you Joni :-* :-* :) :) ;) ;)

Paloma

Hhahhahaha u guys r crackin me up... welp it's true a hard man is good to find... :p

Joni love, you are such a sweetheart! I'm receiving your cyber hug and squeezing ya back! Your kind words are much appreciated.

Dangit... how do you post a pic??? I pushed the image button, and dragged the pic from my desktop between the [image] brackets... but no workie!!!

that1spaztichik

when you're replying, click "additional options", and a box will come up that you can click. Find the file on your computer, and upload it. Then post, and you're all done :)

Paloma

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! thanks that1spazchick! Ok, here u go girls... Look quick since I should prolly take his pic down after a day or two... I don't want anyone being like, yo dude, why'd my cousin see u on some boobie pumping site? haha.

Paloma

Intertwining said:
Maybe your brother's back'll grow to a C cup! lmao!!

Haha i can just see him all straining his neck trying to oogle his C cups in the mirror and jumping up n down to make em jiggle like oooooooooooh yeah baby HOT! YEAH! hahahhahahahahahaaa!!

Ok now I feel kinda sick....

that1spaztichik

Oh dear, he IS quite the looker! :eek:

Also, I'm not sure why the pic made me "open" it, cuz usually I can just click on them and see a preview of it before. Oh well, I still can see :)

thabai

EEEk! I had this problem too! I was sortingo ut my cups and he came in. He just laughed and asked why I was bothering :-\ he doesn't think it'll work but heh we know better