My First Noogle - I'm Nervous!

kittens

Hey!
I'm new to noogleberry - never tired anything like this before... I'm currently at a 32c, hoping to get to a 32 d or dd (aiming for dd by Christmas 2016? is that unreasonable?) and still waiting for my nb kit to arrive - tracking says it'll be here any day now, I'm getting antsy for it to arrive!

I'm kind of nervous to start though because my breasts are quite sensitive and I really don't want stretch marks or anything - but I do want to do it properly and see results!
So before I start noogling though, is there anything I should know that the NB doesn't cover? I've been searching through the forums and a lot of people say they've seen nipple growth or experience pain during their sessions - is that true for everyone? how can I avoid that? and it seems there are all sorts of different pumping techniques and duration seems to play a large part in the result permanence and volume - is that so, or is duration just determined by balancing pain/discomfort and results?

I really appreciate any advice at all!
thanks, happy noogling:)

growyourown

Hi Kittens.

I'm a newbie too and have only been noogling for a week now. So far I've just been pumping a little to begin with to allow my boobs to relax into the totally different sensation pumping gives. After a few mins, I've released the pump for a couple of minutes then pumped again but a bit more than before. You'll certainly feel a tightening sensation but it shouldn't hurt you. My hormones are forever making my boobs tender but it hasn't gotten worse through pumping.

As long as you don't pump until your girls turn purple and you use plenty of lube I'm sure it'll all be just fine! Good luck!! :) x

growyourown

PS: Also, you can always tape your nipples down if you don't feel the need to grow them. Just remember to tape them before you apply any oil/cream etc. ;)