my first noogle!

bonzaigirl

wow.. you had a birthday, belated happy natal day... hope u had a good one .. ;D u definitley look bursting in ur old bra.. time for a revamp in the wardrobe dept... brassieres specially.... :)

that1spaztichik

Well, I bit the bullet and decided to buy a few 34D bras, my goal size. While I am nowhere close to filling them, they look somewhat decent when I have swelling, thank you to that 20/20/20 pump and release/hold/pump and release method!

I must say, it is so nice to not have my boobs smashed in my little 34B bras. However, I have lots of room to grow! It gets depressing because once my swelling goes down throughout the day, my bra gaps, but I just have to remember that it doesn't do that with my 34Bs, so I gotta just keep pumping every day!

jnorton22002

Hi thats1,

You look absolutely gorgeous in that bra, your boobs look great. Great hun to see you post Keep smilin dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

that1spaztichik

Thanks Mama! I know, I've been so busy lately...I can't find time to peruse the forums like I used to. Lately I've been researching colleges and career choices and it's been eating up all my internet time. I'm finding it hard to find noogle time, as well...darn work gets in my way! :)

Oh that bra is just DEVINE. Where's it from spaz? It's GORGEOUS and your boobs look AMAZING in it. Beautiful. love it, love it, love it!!!!!

Hope all is well with you ;D

noogleberry1

oh my gosh... Spaz Ive never looked at your photos... u had beautiful breasts to begin with did u really need to noogle??! and after... wow... they are volumptuous, you are really lucky u have the perfect sized bust :)

Is that u in your cheeky profile pic? hehe

LAWMANN2004

HI Spaz !!!!!!!!
Congratulation are in order here, What amazing growth you have gotten !!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up with the good work, and doing whatever it is that your doing,as it's working!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming around to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

that1spaztichik

Thank you everyone!! I love you all!!

flatty, thanks so much! I know I've been kind of MIA around here, but I'm hoping that once things calm down I'll be back and posting more :) It's a Victoria's Secret very sexy in some gorgeous orange color!

LA, thanks! You know how it is, no one is every satisfied with what they've got, hah :) I feel very blessed to have started with a modest yet perky size...but I always felt like they could be bigger. Noogleberry is a blessing!

jamie, thank you so much! the boobie fairy is on the loose again, and I couldn't be happier!

strumpet, thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Steph74

You're looking great, I bought my noogleberry after being inspired by you and have already outgrown the medium domes :eek: ;D

that1spaztichik

Steph- Thank you! I'm so happy I influenced you to buy Noogleberry! It's fantastic, isn't it? I actually didn't ever buy the mediums, I started with larges, and I think a month or two after I bought XL's, which is what I currently pump with. It was a very fast process...I love this product. I'm wayyyyy far away from moving up to XXL's, though! ;)

34DoubleDz- Thanks so much! I know, I can't believe it. I think I could probably fit a 34C better, but heck, I didn't want to spend money on bras I would (hopefully) outgrow, hehehe! For now, the D's hold my swelling very nicely, and by the end of the day when it's all gone, I'm pumping again anyway, so they seem to be working for now. I just hope I don't loose any growth!

missispo

that1spaztchick, I was wondering like as you are using the XL are you getting any growth at the bottom or does your boobs 'stick out' further?lol cause Im on the L and I can only put 1 on at a time and so I cant imagin putting both on at the same time, also Ive like noticed that people who have used XL there boobs look wider but they dont 'stick out' much? like I really dont want to be rude but in some cases boobs appears like enlarged pecks not breasts? the L are great after my boobs look gorgouse and full. your boobs look fantastic but i'm curious if you noogle in a particular position? I have read that your boobs get wider before it goes forward and I also called brava asking about there XL and they said that theres alimit to how big you can get and once you reach it you can only grow width ways. The only person who has used the noogleberry long enough and a boobs look like it 'stickes out' is cecilspasm but shes never on the forum. Im sorry if this message is too long but Im curious, your boobs LOOK like Ds like in volume so is there a method to achieve that look? anyones welcome to answer

kellynne

You really do look AMAZING and I wish I could progress to the level you are at.... I don't think it is probably realistic for me (if I remember right, you started out at a good size) but I guess you never know, if you noogle long enough....

that1spaztichik

Thank you so much everyone, I appreciate it!! :)

11bhot...let me try to answer all this, lol. I definitely do know what you're talking about, and unfortunately, I DO feel like I'm only getting base growth, and not "outward" growth. From what I've read on the forums, this base growth is necessary as later on, you start to develop that outward growth that we all want. Can't grow out until you grow something for them to be on! This base growth is what prompted me to buy bigger bras...I simply needed a larger cup to accommodate, as the B bras I was wearing were not wide enough. I got a great look when I used L's, but I fill them in like 2 minutes now so it's pointless for me to even use them anymore. I'm only filling the XL's halfway, so I would assume that's why I only really have base growth, because my breasts appear kind of pointy in the domes. Once I fill them more, I think more of my boob tissue will kind of "mash up" against the sides, and create the outward look we all want, I think. I noogle laying down. If anyone might recall, I had a month of time where I noogled sitting up while I read my email and things, but I found I wasn't swelling at all. For whatever reason, I swell better laying down, so that is how I'll keep noogling! I thank you for the compliments, I feel honored you want to know my method, lol! Other than laying down, I just noogle for 1 hr in the morning and 1 hr at night, using pump and release. If I'm feeling not lazy, I go for 10min held, release for 2, and do that pattern for the full hour. If I'm lazy, I'll pump and hold until I realize I need to release, and then pump up again after two minutes lol. I agree, I LOVE ceciliaspasm's look. She said she had noogled for three years before she got that look, so let's see where I end up in May of 2013, lol. I can't wait :)

missispo

thanks!! I also find that I dont get much swelling sitting but when I lay down, I get really bored cause I cant find anything to do lying down to keep me entertained for 1hr! haha Ive tried noogling upside downish but I just felt sick after awhile!lol I love cecilliaspam's look too, I'm hoping noogling will become a subconcious habit so I can gain that boobage!

that1spaztichik

Haha! I had that problem too! Now I just lube up my boobies, sit my laptop (with charger in it...no fun trying to stand up to get it when I'm all comfy with the domes on!) on my lap, and search the web. I also watch TV, sometimes at the same time, sometimes just TV only. It's gotten to the point where I enjoy my noogle time as it's ME time, and really the only time I get during the day to just be by myself, aside from sleeping and getting ready in the morning. Sometimes if I'm super tired in the morning, I'll strap on the domes, clip my binder clips on the tubes, set my alarm for an hour later, and sleep haha! It seems to work pretty well...I did that today and I still had some decent swelling by the end of the night. Upside downish noogling? Hmm, that sounds interesting!