my first noogle!

that1spaztichik

Hey all...quick boring update! First off, my username changed a bit due to personal reasons, but it's still Spaz! Hehe. Second, I went on vacation and got super suck during my absence, hench no noogling during those times. Booooo. Third, I still am swelling about the same, but I am getting discouraged as I have no seen growth in literally months. I'm thinking about getting the new Larges, in between old large and XL. What do you think? You think I might swell better? Worth a shot once I get the money, I suppose. I love you all and hope you are all well!

LAWMANN2004

HI Spaz !!!!
Sorry that you got sick on your time off. It happens to the best of us.
I read about the new size, but I don't think they will help Me tho.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

P.S. If you do try them, please post the results.

that1spaztichik

Thanks, Jamie! I definitely will post results if I try them. I have a feeling they will help me...because I got SUCH GREAT results from the larges when I could fill them, but I just CAN'T fill the XL's. I still swell 2.5" to 3" on a good day, and just can't seem to grow any bigger. So I think the in-between size is the ticket!

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
We missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Don't get discouraged my dear!!!! You are doing great! Even if it seems that you aren't having much swelling or growing....it's o.k.! you are still growing!!!! :) It takes time my dear!!!!! are you still drinking a lot of water?
I am also considering to order the new L's :) they look really cool! :)
But I hardly get to the 2" mark in the old L's...so I don't know if that's a good idea to order the new ones....
I am sure that you will continue to grow!!! you already have AMAZING boobs! so don't give up on them sweetie!!!
I am happy that you are back on the forum!!! :)
To tell you the truth...I also got really discouraged...but today I tried to measure and I found out that I am now a 34"!!!! Yippee!!!! I started as a 32.5"....
I feel like I am not having any growth....and you see...I had! So maybe you think you don't grow...but you are still growing!!!
Remember! Slow is safe! :)
Good Luck my dear!
Eva.
:-* :-* :-*

Boodles

Hi Spaz

I have ordered the new domes for my daughter. Like you she seemed to do well up until she filled the largest bus seems to have stalled at 2.5" -3" in the XL. Hoping that the in between domes will start things happening again as well as being more comfortable.

Will post how she gets on with them.

I understand how you feel, I've been the same size for three months :( Some days I will be an inch more but then the enxt week i'll be .75 less than that. I would be ok where I'm at I just want to grow more before I slow down! I can't do PM because it messes up my period and my BC cycle. Have you found anything that works well for you?

Kat

Hi Spaz, I have the same problem with the XL domes. I didn't have much swelling and decided to buy the L's. I fill them completely, but have much better swelling afterwards. Unfortunately, I bought them a little bit too early, because I think the new L's would be the best size for me. It is strange that I don't swell very good in the XL's, because I'm already at the maximum in the L's ....

that1spaztichik

Hey everyone, just a quick update...I have received my NEW large domes today, the in-betweens for the large and XL size. THANK YOU MAMA J AND LUCY...I owe you both a ton!!! I would like to point out that I received them in five days FLAT. FIVE. To the west coast of the USA. FIVE DAYS!!!!!! I haven't used them yet, but I will tonight and I'll be sure to update. I'm hoping I can start swelling again for some MASSIVE cleavage in my D bra!! ;D

Eva, you are so sweet, I've missed you all too! I'm so glad you're back on the forums, your presence was greatly missed! You are the BIGGEST and BEST noogleberry cheerleader here, so thank you so much for the support!!!

Boodles, it sounds like your daughter and I are having a similar problem with the Xl's! I hope she does well with the new larges, I'll let you know how I do with them as well!

Dolly, unfortunately I don't really know what helps for me, and I've been at this for awhile. I DO know that drinking a lot of water seems to help my swelling, but as far as growth, I have no idea. I did so well in the beginning but have stalled...So I'm hoping that this new in-between size is the ticket. I'll let you know how it goes! I am interested in taking PM but I have no money at the moment so...we'll see maybe around summer or fall.

Kat, I'll let you know how the new larges go. I feel like I have the same problem, the XL's are TOO big and I'm stalling a lot. I hope these new larges give me my "old" large swelling!

Kat

If the new L's seem to fit very comfortable, I think I will also buy them. I hope they will have a better fit on my ribcage

that1spaztichik

Alright Kat, here's my update on the new domes!

They fit GREAT. VERY comfortable, and they actually fit on my ribcage without farting off! They are only 1cm wider than the large domes, and they are 2cm I believe taller, so I feel like I have a lot of room to grow into them, but not that disheartening amount that I had in the XL's, lol! The edges are contoured, which I find SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE than the standard edges on the other domes. They are great, I love them, I have room to swell and grow again, and I actually feel like I'm making progress. I highly recommend them!

Anastasia916

Hey girl, it's been so long since I last visited your thread here, omg at all the pages lol. I didn't read all of them, mainly just read when you said your progress. I think you are doing wonderfully! And haha you love the VS miraculous bras too? HAHA I have like ummm.... 3 that fit, one is the bikini top and I have a matching bottom. I have two that didn't fit and I ended up sending them to family. I also have 2 that I got from target that are the same exact thing, same type of padding and all, $16, and not kidding! The only difference is you can't change the straps to criss cross and such, but who cares? I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! The target ones and the bikini top one I wear a 34C in, I also wear a 34C in the VS strapless bras for some reason. But the regular miraculous ones I wear a 32D in, so they make me look like a 32E/34DD and I love the size sooo much that I'm aiming to make it permanent lol without the extremely padded bra (I see myself giving these away soon lol). So I'm aiming for one cup size at a time, but ultimate goal 32E/34DD. I already started pumping again, might start up the BO again too. Good luck with your goal hun but I'm sure you'll get there!

Kat

That's great news! The XL's seem to be too wide near my armpits, so I hope the contoured cups will make a difference and won't be too wide anymore ... do they dig less in the ribs? After noogling 1 hour the cups always really hurt under my breasts.

Kat

By the way; I just looked on the website of Victoria's secret. I would like to try a miraculous bra, but unfortunately, I can't buy them in Belgium :-\ And I think it's very difficult to order a bra without trying it on first.

Anastasia916

Kat, I think more bra companies are making a similar version to the VS miraculous bra, like I said I have found one at Target, same thing for $16 as opposed to $50 something. I also seen similar versions in stores like JC Penny's, Sears, etc. So maybe there is a store in your country that has something similar. Basically the bra is a push up but with a TON and I mean a TON of padding! It's like 2 inches of padding haha. So any bra you find with this should be similar. Also if you really want one of them, I'm moving back stateside in April I could get a few for you and send them to you. I absolutely love mine, they are like an instant boob job lol.

that1spaztichik

Kat- I would see if you could try ebay. There are some great deals on the bras there, and many sellers ship internationally. Give it a try! I've used ebay for years...just make sure the seller has a good rating, and you should be fine :) My domes dig WAYYYY less into my ribs, btw!!

Anastasia- Long time no see, girl! Thanks for the compliments, I think you are looking AMAZING as well! Glad to hear you're back to pumping, I'm sure you'll get even BIGGER than you already are in no time. I agree, the miraculous bra has really got me wanting the D range. I've seen that knock off at Target...I think you might have convinced me to buy it, lol! I know my guy friend said Kohl's now has one too, so maybe I'll have to check that one out too.

pattycake

Hi this is my very first post, ever. I have been lurking for quite some time now. I just wanted to say you are an inspiration. I am surprised to hear you received the new L cups in FIVE days but I have yet to receive my XL cups which Lucy said was shipped back on January 4th. I am really bummed out... :'( I too live in SO CAL and I find it odd how there's ALWAYS a delay to my packages...this is the 3rd time.

that1spaztichik

Hey pattycake, welcome to our noogle family! I'm sorry to hear about your shipping delays...that sure stinks! I feel very lucky that I've always received my items in a timely manner, I hope you get yours soon! Have you been noogling with larges or will this be your first time??

pattycake

Thanks Spazz, I hope so too. I am worried it got lost or something bad happened. No, I have been noogling since Oct. 2010. I started with the M and outgrew it within two weeks. I switched to the L and outgrew it within three weeks. So while I'm waiting for the XL I am still noogling with the L. I wish I started with the L like you did and saved money on the M but oh well, what can you do? I will keep you posted once I receive the XL. I think I will give it one more week but if not I will email Lucy.