my first noogle!

thabai

wow you're boobie are so nice! :( wish mine were as even. Very good progess you're making.... you're a fast responder like me :)

jnorton22002

Hey thats1 your boobage is perfect girl. I would die to have your boobs. What ever you do it is really working. Love and hugs Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sliptinge

that1spaztichik said:
Oh wow, thanks sliptinge, you're so sweet!! I don't take any supplements. I'm on the birth control pill, but I have been for 6 years, so I don't think it's really affecting anything. I was using Zoft gum for a bit (like a year ago) and it worked, I gained half a cup, but I lost it because I didn't keep chewing the gum. It basically has fenugreek and other herbs in it. As for PM, I am definitely very curious, but I don't like the fact that I'd have to take it for the rest of my life to maintain my size. Plenty of girls on here have gotten permanent results with JUST noogling, so I'm trying to do that, too. Plus, my mom actually died of breast cancer, so in fear of messing up my hormones with herbs somehow, I want to try to steer clear of them. So yes, no supplements for me as of right now! Just noogling 2x a day for 1hr each time...or trying to, school makes it hard to get that much time in now lol.

I am so sorry to hear about your mom, hun. I wouldn't take any herbs or PM either! I did hear about some studies linking PM to cancer. So scary. I don't take any herbs either, just NB. I've grown 2 inches in 2 months! Your breasts are SOOOO amazing. I'm very jealous lol. I hear ya girl, school is getting in the way of my NB routine haha. I just started a new semester this fall and I'm sooo tired all the time. Anyways babes keep it up your results are phenomenal. xoxox

junjo

You have one of the prettiest boobies I have ever seen. And you are a fast responder and will get them even bigger and prettier. That's awesome. I bet you have a really happy boyfriend, hahahah :D

I am dying to see how much you are going to progress.
Kisses, girl

Kat

Hi that1spaztichik,

I just looked at your pictures and my breasts look pretty much the same like yours when you started. (only mine are not so round anymore on top because of breastfeeding my children) My measurements are also 77cm ribcage and 89cm across my nipples. I 've never tried Noogleberry, but I just ordered a system. I hope to increase a full cupsize with it, so that I will have the size I had before my pregnancies. I ordered the XL domes, so I hope they won't be too large to start with. Anyway, it seems that you have made good progress! Do you think the size you gained will be permanent?

regards

morghyn

HI that1spaztichik
but when you started with your nb you used the medium, large or extra large breast cup?
bye
Sofia

that1spaztichik

Kat-I think my progress will be permanent. I'm not even sure if I'll be willing to take breaks to find out, lol! I'm pretty committed to this pumping business. I want bigger boobs, and this is how I'll do it. So far at my current size, the longest I've gone without pumping is a day, and I don't lose anything, but it's still hard to tell, as I've only been pumping for a total of 4 months, and my size fluctuates depending on what time of the month it is.

Sofia-I started with the large domes. About a month in, I moved on to the XL's, which is what I currently pump with.

Thanks for the questions!

H

hopefulgurl

Your boobs look amazing!! I think I read you said you were wearing a 34c? Anyway, I think that size looks great, that's what I want mine to look like. Right now I wear a 32c... Not sure how much more growth I will need to look like that! I can't remember the conversion method something like add 1 or two cups for each band size. So hah I guess that means my goal would be 32D-32DD.

spudys

Vivian B
You are doing so well :) I can really see the difference in our grown from when you started. I hope mine grown as well as yours have.
Love Vivian

that1spaztichik

Hey guys...so I debated whether or not to post pictures this month, because I literally see no difference...if anything, I've lost size. I'm only measuring in at a 35.5" bust (lost some since last time :( ) and I'm still only filling the XL domes to 2.5". However, I didn't post anything last month, so here's my 5th month photo update. Oh, and I got a lampshade for that lamp, so no more robot hand, lol!

LAWMANN2004

HI That1, Looking good!! I can see results from the
first pics. Keep up the good work!!!
The numbers vary from time to time, so don't
worry to much about them.

nickies

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow your chi chi's look beautiful!!! I wish mine looked like that already. My boyfriend would go nutz!

GROW UM!!!

that1spaztichik

Thanks you two. I feel very luck that I grew .5". I was just sad cuz at month three, I was up 1.25"! I hope I can gain it back plus more, you know?

SueB5

Hi Thats
Your breasts really do look great and I am not just saying that. You are very lucky! Sue

0xducesax0

ok this is my honest opinion: your boobs are not only growing but they're also getting rounder!!!! i'm really impressed. remember it's normal to have phases where you think you're not growing; the strongest are the ones who just keep going and i'm so confident that you're going to reach your goal so keep at it no matter what you think. xxx

katieb

Have you put your newest pics up next to your first set? Trust me, if you do that you will see they are wider, fuller, rounder and more pronounced! Seriously, I would be over the moon if my boobs looked as good as yours. You've made wonderful progress :)

Oh that1, your boobs are absolutely beautiful. Honestly.

Like katieB I saved your new and then old pics to my pc and clicked from one to the other. In your newer pictures the crease under your boob, or the shadow, if you like is much more pronounced which would suggest that your breasts are a lot heavier and fuller. Even taking into account your slightly different shoulder position.

You should be proud of what you have acheived and not even think of being down on yourself. Keep pumping. You look gorgeous. we are not just saying that we can see a difference to make you feel better. there really is one, and a lot on here would be over the moon to not only have boobs like yours but to have gained what you have in the relatively short time that you have been noogling.

Lots of love to you :-* ;D