my first noogle!

that1spaztichik

Thanks so much, flatty. You're right, I'm a bit more hunched in the newer pics, lol. It never occurred to me that I was posing a bit different. Very true. I am so thankful to have gained anything! Tonight I actually wore that red lace bra I have in my first pics, and I noticed that after not noogling for 24 hrs (I skipped this morning after sleeping in too late :( ) it STILL looks fuller than in my starting bra pic. So yay! I guess I'll just have to keep pumping. It was so exciting to be a fast responder in the beginning, so I guess this plateau period is just frustrating me. I also just went off birth control about a month ago, I have a feeling that has something to do with it. If I can find some better research on breast cancer and herbs, then I might be willing to go that route again.

t-bug

Just a quick thought about your breast cancer risk- have you been tested for the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes? They're the ones associated with the kind of breast cancer you inherit, could get a load off your mind or better prepare you for the possibility of having breast cancer

Boobalicious

Hi that1 I'm going to have to say the same as everyone else...................... your boobs look absolutely great! the shape is fantastic and they look so lovely (not in a pervy way btw!) I too was a fast responder and have plateaued now so I have statred using zoft gum as I know you used it with some effect on your fullness so I thought i'd give them a try. I am going away on holiday next week and am really worried that I will shrink loads so the zoft gum is a hope that I wont lose too much :-[ Some people on here have said that sometimes your boobs need a break to continue to grow, so fingers crossed i'm one of those!! Anyway. Keep up the good work because your looking great hun!

Boobilicious :)

roadrashes

Thank you so much for posting. I am embarassed to even say this as a 40 year old women with 2 children but your breasts look fantastic! Very full and round too. I like how you give us all the different angles and in bras and stuff. It has inspired me and motivated me. I am very new to the herbs and I have been trying to see if it was worth the money (for the nb). I am really thankful that you and others were so bold to post this for all of us. Thank you!

that1spaztichik

t-bug- I haven't been tested, but I've been looking into it. Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it!

Boobalicious- Thanks so much! You are looking fantastic, as well! I hope the gum works for you. Like I said, just make sure you get enough of it, because I ran out so I think that's why my results didn't stay. Anastasia recommended in an old post to stay on it for at least 6 months. Maybe I'll try it again, who knows!

Lily- Thanks girl, you are looking great too!!

Roadrashes- Thank you so much for the compliments. Don't be embarrassed, this site is all about support! I am so happy that I have motivated you even in the least bit. That is my goal. It's scary to share such intimate photos like this online to the public, but if it can help someone start noogling and stay motivated, then it's for the better. Implants are so risky and fake looking, and we all want natural, big boobies anyway! I say try noogleberry, it isn't that much money at all, especially compared to other systems of its kind. Plus, with some of the results that I've seen on here (sunsetz, xxkeeleyketxx, Anastasia, Eman, Philli, just to name a few of many...) it's COMPLETELY worth it. Plus Lucy is FANTASTIC with customer service. I say it's worth a shot! Good luck!

Lily13

that1spaztichik I'm going to send you some info about mammograms through PM. Might want to consider getting ultrasounds as they are safer and don't expose you to any radiation.

P

piccolina

Oh Spaztic you have such AMAZING boobs!!! :eek: I can't wait til I'm that size!! I can also definitely see the growth/difference in the pics. What bra size are you again these days??

Also hon I second the mammogram alternative idea. Look up Dr. Mercola's site online (he's a world renowned natural health physician), you'll find a lot of info about that stuff.

xoxo!!

jnorton22002

Hey thats1 ,

Mama needs to say something here, and even for every one else to read Ok? First my dear, you are such a lovely lady, I adore you and admire the way you handle yourself and how much a force you are to all of us in this forum. You mean allot to me, and I'm sure allot to others. I feel your fear of breast cancer sweetheart, I do. Having had cancer, I know how and what it will do to you. But, but, the only way to get through all of this is to hold your head high, march yourself into the doctors office, and get your genetics tested. I ignored sooooooo many people when they all told me to get my mole taken off. It almost cost me my life. Yes they usually do suggest checking your breasts later, but I agree. I suggest, like the other wonderful lady said to get tested for genetics. I will be happy to support you, I would even be happy to take time off from work, pay for my flight and come and help you through this. That is how much I feel for you. We all love you here. Your boobs are gorgeous, you are gorgeous, how good is life to you honey.

Lots of hugs and kisses, my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

that1spaztichik

piccolina- Thanks! Currently, I'm still wearing a 34B. I have a 34C that I was wearing during that amazing swelling/growth period, but I wear it now and I have big gaps :(

Mama- Thank you for all the compliments, I love you dearly :)

bewbs- Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :)

have to pipe in again and say that I bet coming off BC has thwarted your progress for now BUT just wait for your hormones to get back to normal and you might find that it has made no difference.
I totally agree with T-bug regarding the BRCA1 and 2 tests. I can't quite believe that they haven't been offered to you already but I guess you have a different health service over there, also I'm not a health professional so I could be wrong thinking you should have had it. It's only a blood test and if you have a good support network (off of noogleberry ) then I would love to see you get that to know better your actual risks.
Good luck to you whatever you decide. Your booobs are delicious and there is no reason to think that you growth has stalled forever. You know what can be achieved with the NB so strive for it.

Much love :-* :-*

that1spaztichik

Thank you so much for your kind words, flatty :) I definitely want to get checked, I'll look into it and keep everyone updated. Very true about the birth control, I bet that has something to do with it :(

bonzaigirl

are u kidding me?? those look great!!! :) im so jealous!!! :eek: keep up the great work girl... im the one to despair.. i have maintained the swelling from before, but had had no growth these past 2 months.. because i had stopped .. sigh... but you look great girl.. dont fret... ur boobs are perky round and it seems fuller!!! plus they really have a great shape!!! so no frowns and just keep on smiling.. n pumping... ;)

Gaia2011

I loved your breasts! You have grown over five months. You are one of a hell girl! lol,. so determined doing it everyday and only missed couple of sessions, but eh, if you feel you haven't grown much lately, why not have a week break? You have been noogling for five months with little breaks, Its a good idea to have couple weeks break every three months. To give it a kickstart! then I am sure after the break, you will kill it !!!

woohoo go hard pretty girl!

that1spaztichik

bonzaigirl- Aww, thanks! Keep pumping, at least you didn't grow because you stopped. I've been chuggin along this whole time with nothing. But I'll keep going!

Gaia2011- Thanks so much! The break is a good idea! I've thought about it before, but it's just so dang hard to force myself to not noogle! It's a part of my routine now lol!

that1spaztichik

awww, thanks flatty! well month 6 is here...haven't measured because the measuring tape is the devil lol...but here's my pics, for better or worse. i see some fullness, but not much size change.

jnorton22002

Hi Thats1 and it is sooooooo nice to see you post,

I must say that your boobs really, really, really, look awesome. I don't understand why you think they aren't great. If I was LUCKY enough to be wearing your boobs right now, I would be in booby heaven. What ever you have done, please, keep doing it. You look terrific.

I've missed your posts and you sweetheart. Welcome back

Mama J with hugs and kisses :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*