my first noogle!

I just compared your pics from last month and this month and there is a definate fullness showing in the later pictures, both above and under your nipple. Looking at the crease of your boob, it seems that your boobs this month seem lifted and plumper on the underside.
Spaz your boobs are such an awesome shape, they really are. I vote these are goimg to be the best looking boobs going when they are bigger (not that I wouldn't give my right arm for them now - cos I would! You know what i mean xx)

32aa

If I were your boyfriend/husband your every wish would be my command because your boobs are so hypnotizing LOL.

eva_bs

Wow!!!! What amazing results!!!!!!!!! WHAT BOOBS!!!!
I'm so happy for you hun!!!!
Your boobs look so BEAUTIFUL!!!!
:-* :-*

P

piccolina

OMG, I am with 32... seriously mesmerizing! Actually, please don't judge me... but honestly the first word that came to mind was, "delicious!" LOL!!! Ohhh noogleberry, you turn perfect ladies into total weirdos perving on boobies. Hahaha!! Looking great, Spaz. :)

that1spaztichik

Wow, you girls are amazing. Mama, flatty, 32, eva, pic, brandy...thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Here is the swelling I got this morning. I noogletasked for about 40 minutes or so, it's all I had time for as I have trouble applying makeup with the XL's on, lol. The bra is a padded 34B, but my sideboobs lately have seemed squished. I think it's time for me to seriously consider graduation to a 34C...I just don't want to shell out the money as my goal is a D! hehe!

Steph74

Just wanted to post to say you look AMAZING. You've encouraged me to go for it and order a noogleberry so thank you.

eva_bs

Wow! What swelling! :) you made me jealous :)
I say go and celebrate your swelling and buy yourself at least one 34C bra! :)
:-*

Gaia2011

amazing, have you filled out the XL cup yet? if not, how far did you go? I am a bit confused wheather I should pump until i full out the domes or just do it slowly, It takes me one hour and a half to fill out the L domes which is a bit uncomfortable.. but man the swelling was worth it! :)

Lily13

Wow you are looking soo good! I know that you might not see it because it's your own breasts and we tend to be our worst critics. But I want you to know your breasts are absolutely stunning. They are very full, close together and look very perky too! When I think of what I want my boobs to look like, I seriously think of yours! Hope that's not too creepy or anything. HAHA

Way to go and at least check out the clearance rack at Target, Kohls or even TJ maxx for a 34C. I feel the same way about buying bras. I hate spending $50 on a bra I wish to grow out of. :)

that1 - Look how tiny the cups look on your boobs! Amazing, reaally. I think you should really consider going to get that 34C. I think, even without swelling you are defo a C. so what if there are some tiny gaps sometimes? I think it will make you realise that you are actually achieving and growing - Damn girl it looks like you should get a D cup to manage all that swelling anyway!

that1spaztichik

Mama- Thank you! I should treat myself for once :)

Steph- Oh wow, thank you so much! I'm so happy I could give you some inspiration! This system is wonderful, you're really going to enjoy it:)

Eva- Thanks! Celebration is in order! Hehehe!

Gaia- No, I don't fill the XL's. I swell from about 2.5"-3" in the domes, depending on if it's a good or bad noogle day...I think everyone understands what I mean when I say that! I honestly haven't swelled much more than I started with when I first started using the XL's, so that's why I've been a bit down on my progress, because I feel like there is none. But thanks to you lovely ladies, I was encouraged to look at where I started, and I can see a difference :)

Lily- I totally understand! Good idea, I'll have to check out Target next time I'm there!

flatty- Thanks for the support! You're right, gaps really bother me, so I think that's why I have been thinking I haven't grown much...I must have gotten used to the no gaps in my B bras! I think I'll have to go ahead and get myself a real C bra (I got a cheapo strapless one for a wedding a couple months back, but it's itchy :( ) so I can see my progress!

nooglehead- Thank you so much!!

Tiffany

I agree with flatty, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and grooooooooow into it (if needed). (did my keys get stuckkkkkkkkkkkk?) ??? ??? ::)

jnorton22002

hi Spaz,

Mama needs to help you again. First let's just say this, you have gorgeous boobs, absolutely gorgeous. If mine looked as good as yours, I wouldn't be noogling. the thing that I need to say though is one needs to take life one day at a time.I know what you TRY to do. You like to have a plan for every day. Sometimes that just doesn't work. Being the beautiful young lady you are, Mama would like for you to take a deep breath, and try to understand that you have features no one else has. They are YOURS. You need not worry yourself over how much you noogle or don't or if you aren't having a great noogle day. the fact is you are able to noogle and do nothing more than enhance already wonderful boobage. Feel GOOD about yourself every day regardless of what you do or don't get done. I worry for you all the time because you are so much like my daughter Janon. Sooooooooooooooooooo, try to understand you are a beauty already. I know that, now all you have to do is know that. Every one here on this great forum knows how great you are and how great you look.

Love you Spaz, stay calm and enjoy what the Good Lord has given you. You are truly a wonderful person. I'm so very lucky to be able to call you my adopted daughter, and friend Love you hun

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What amazing growth.
The boobie fairy must have paid you a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on being the lucky winning number!!!!!!!!
Treat yourself to a new bra, it's worth it for them boobies
to have room to grow into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun!!!
The boobie fairy will be comming around again soon!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

that1spaztichik

Thank you so much everyone for the support! I really love each and every one of you...I know I haven't been posting much lately due to personal issues (working more hours, applying to colleges, got in a car accident :(, had a birthday...) but thank you everyone for your continued love and support even though I've been absent for a bit!

jnorton22002

Spaz, it is truly ok because ALL of us care allot for you. I know how you feel hon. Just continue to be our Spaz and all is truly fine Love ya girl Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

N

nik1

time for a new bra!
you can just get a cheap one from target or what have you... it'll make you feel good, i think :) it always makes me feel good.