My journey ~~

Jessica

07/15/2016

I have been using Noogleberry for about 5months now and I have gained, in total, one cup size that seems permanent. For the past few weeks, I have been using Noogleberry while I sleep, gradually building up to an intense pressure for 2hrs before winding down to a low pressure that is very comortable to sleep in. I massage for about 5-10min with vitamin E oil and fenugreek extract, using circular motions and mild pressure. I tried to incorporate heat, but I did not see much difference in swelling.

As of 07/13/2016, I have stopped my birth control pills and have started to take Vitex (80mg * 2x daily) to regulate and normalize my hormones after getting off the BC pills. I have stopped taking fenugreek (610mg * 3x daily) as well. Ever since I've started the fenugreek supplements (about 3 weeks), I've grown about 0.5 inches and now fill up my 32A bras! I am very excited about this growth BUT I do not want to continue smelling like thick oil!! The smell is horrible and has stuck to some of my favourite clothes and is really hard to get out! Because of this, I have decided to switch to Pueraria Mirifica. In addition, I keep hearing a lot of other amazing side effects such as nicer skin and thicker hair. Though I also hear some negative side effects too.... It's something to take with caution and care, that's for sure. Thank you to Milkjugs for giving me some insight and help as well :D!!

As of 07/15/2016, I have purchased the Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica (500mg) and have also purchased Bella Cream (PM cream). Both should arrive before August 1, 2016. I should also buy progesterone cream so that I can apply this during the luteal phase of the cycle as I heard that helps....

As a little side note, I've been exercising as well to specifically widen my hips :D it's starting to work, I can see the difference slowly!

Beginning = 3/01/16
32AA
bust 31 inches
waist 24 inches
bottom 33 inches

Current = 07/15/2016
32A
bust 32 inches
waist 24 inches
bottom 33 inches

Side Effects
nothing

James

Sounds like you have a very good program going, keep it up.
" I should also buy progesterone cream so that I can apply this during the luteal phase of the cycle as I heard that helps.... "
Many have suggested that and I would agree, but PM is very powerful and some react very well to it alone if they need extra estrogen, but if you are already high in estrogen you will need progesterone to balance it. Listen to your body, look out for side effects. If they are good then stay with the PM, if you have some bad side effects then use PM cream only and alternate with progesterone.

Jessica

Hi,

Just to introduce myself again as I feel it's been a while, my name is Jessica and I've started my Noogleberry journey since March 1, 2016. I’ve always wanted larger breasts but figured that I just had to accept them and move on. After all, my life wasn’t too bad with a good job and a loving boyfriend who is extremely supportive. However, after my sister had surprised me with her breast implants, I knew that I wanted help for myself too! I could have gone her route, I realized, but… after feeling them through hugs or even simply accidentally running into her, they do not feel natural or soft at all; they feel like socks that have been very tightly balled up. It was not pleasant at all. I decided to see if there was a natural method of increasing the size.
Here I am, I’ve been noogling for about half a year and starting to take supplements to aid with growth.

March 01, 2016
  • Beginning: 32AA / 31.5 inches
    My 32A bras were loose and did not give any cleavage whatsoever.

After about 5 months, I gained a bit under an inch, which brought me up to 32.3 on average. I was unhappy about the slow increase and decided to try out Fenugreek and it gave me such a boost that helped with the noogling and gained fullness though not necessarily any growth. BUT the side effect of the awful smell was overwhelming and have destroyed some of my clothes. I stopped this supplement.

As of now, I have started to take Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica. I purchased the capsules in a large quantity: 300 pills, each 500mg. I have been worried about consuming too much PM for my first round of pills and have just been taking out some of the powder in the capsules to about half (250mg). So far, I have taken this 2x each day for 20 days.
I have kept a detailed journal of my progress, measuring myself every day and noting any effects that I've noticed. Since I was unable to log in for a while, I have not posted anything.
To gist, here's where I've come to so far:

Noogleberry:
  • 2hrs pump and hold (release occasionally to take a break and pump again until tight)
    For the rest of the night, reduce pressure until very comfortable and sleep with it on

Supplemements:
  • Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica - 250mg 2x daily (this could increase depending on how I feel for each time I cycle)
    Calcium + Magnesium - 125mg 2x daily
    Saw Palmetto - 160mg 2x daily
    Cod Fish Liver Oil - 300mg 1x daily
    Biosil - 5mg 1x daily
Note: I've been taking these for about 2 days into my period now (the PM, I've taken for about 18 days prior and I plan to take a break off it in about 13 days and cycle from there. I screwed up with my cycling and had to restart on the first day of my period...).
Note: I plan to add Vitex (240mg * 2 daily) and Maca (750mg 8 3 daily) during my luteal phase, and remove the PM, Calcium+Magnesium, and Saw Palmetto during that period.

Side effects:
  • I have noticed VERY bad cramps when I started my period
    Bad migraines one Sunday afternoon which caused me to sleep the entire day
    General slight cramping
    Sore and tender breasts
    Sensitive nipples
    Some days, quick to be moody and defensive

Benefits:
  • No more back acne (I know, gross!)
    Some, but not much, growth though it’s only been about two weeks

Despite lacking and “wow!” growth, I was pushing 33 inches and I have been very happy with this growth! I experience growing pains for a couple of days and was eager to see growth. However, come the first day of my period, I was devastated to find that I have shrunk back down to a 32.5 inch bust. After this, I have been recently feeling very discouraged and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Over all, I think I’ve grown a little over an inch in the 6 months I have been on my Natural Breast Enhancement journey.
On an impulse, I purchased the Large Contoured Airlock Cups to see if it could make a difference as I am filling out the Medium Airlock Cups. I heard buying a larger size could help round out the shape and, after some serious padding, could be more comfortable.

Any suggestions or words of advice from anyone? I don’t know what I’m doing wrong… Should I noogle differently? Should I take different dosages?

Thanks everyone!!

I’ll post more entries and possibly photos now that I can log in~

Jessica

I have changed my pill regimen:

follicular phase:
- Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica (250mg * 2x daily)
- Saw Palmetto (160mg * 2x daily)
- Flaxseed Oil (1000mg * 1x daily)

luteal phase:
- Maca (750mg * 2x daily)
- Goat's Rue (not sure about dosage yet)
- Vitex (not sure about dosage yet)

Could someone let me know if this seems like a good cycle??
Thank you!!

James

As I said before, I think you have an excellent program. Didn't notice if you are massaging with flaxseed oil. You should massage with flaxseed oil at least twice a day for at least 5 minutes (preferably 10). Flaxseed oil will go rancid so it should be refrigerated after opening. Only a little is needed for massaging, put just enough on so it is completely absorbed by the end of the massage session. Some have complained that flaxseed oil is not good for noogling because it is somewhat sticky, so massage with coconut oil before and during noogling. Massage with flaxseed oil after noogling.

Allycatty

Hi Jessica!
Welcome! I'm so happy you decided to take the natural route in achieving bigger breasts rather than resolving to implants. I personally cannot bear knowing I have foreign objects sitting in my chest.
Your routine seems very thorough and I'm sure it'll start to work for you in a few months. I too lose breast size the week of my period but it can be blamed on the low estrogen levels so please do not feel discouraged.
I do not take natural supplements however in the past year I had been taking PM for almost 10 months before deciding to stop. PM is very powerful for breast growth but it may give you unwanted side effects such as for me it was intolerable emotional side effects, hair loss, and weight gain (Pro for me, but others may disagree). For the supplements, I recommend taking small dosages and gradually increasing them. Listen to your body! Remember to do a cleanser after two months with either milk thistle or homemade water cleanse recipes to keep your system healthy.
Good luck xo

Jessica

I am nearing the end of the Follicular Phase of my first cycle and I believe that my body is adjusting to all the supplements I’ve been taking (aka Ainterol’s PM 250mg*2x ; Flaxseed Oil 1000mg *1x ; Saw Palmetto 160mg*2x) and the nooglebrry sessions I have each night (intense pressure for about 2hrs before snoogling at a low pressure). My size fluctuates between 32.5 and 33 inches and, on good days, they feel full and heavy and firm. On other days, the measurements are relatively the same though they do not feel firm. I am going to increase the dosage of PM in the next cycle (to 350mg*2x). Currently, I do not feel any negative side effects to suggest estrogen dominance or excess.

Side Effects + Benefits I’ve noticed this week:
- Occasional migraines, though could just be from the heat
- Soreness of breasts but nothing painful
- No change in facial skin other than slight bumps, could be from the oils from breast massages
- No change in hair growth, shininess, or overall healthiness
- No weight impact but I do experience a loss of appetite now and then
- Significantly less body acne
- Firm breasts and full and rounded shape

I’ve been keeping an eye on my discharge to see when I would be ovulating because I am not entirely sure the patterns of my cycle since I’ve gotten off the birth control. I do estimate that I would start the Luteal Phase in about two days. In that time, I will be taking different supplements (aka Maca 750mg*2x ; Goat’s Rue 333mg*2x ; Vitex 80mg*2x).

In terms of Noogleberry, I massage with Bella Cream, a PM tincture I’ve made from the Ainterol’s capsules, and an oil. I use different oils depending on my mood. My favourite so far has been Grape Seed oil. From what I read, Grape Seed Oil promotes capillary health so I believe this prevents those nasty red spots that happen if I were to apply too much pressure accidentally. I also try to use Flaxseed Oil because I read somewhere that this gave someone amazing and fast growth! However, the smell discourages me from using it regularly. I have also tried Jojoba Oil to encourage the Noogleberry cups to stick.

I massage for about 5-10 minutes and I use the cups. For 1-2 hours, I apply a strong suction before winding down to a more relaxed pressure for the rest of night because I really like to sleep with the noogleberry. I figured it would help because the 10-15 hours concept was applied by Brava.

James, thank you for your suggestion! I am trying to get into the habit of massaging with flaxseed oil but I tend to stray away due to the smell that accidentally gets on my clothing. May I ask you what kind of flaxseed you use and if you experience an unpleasant smell from the oil?

Milkjugs, I am trying to use the supplements very slowly and always starting with a low dosage, It’s pretty hard when I want to chug down a bunch of pills in desperation to see results faster haha! The loss of size when my period came was actually such a shock to me because I didn’t expect that it would happen. When you were experiencing those side effects from the PM, could I ask how much dosage you were on? I am very wary of those side effects as my hair is pretty brittle already.

Allycatty

Hi Jessica,
My dosage was 500 mg of pure PM. The one before that was around 250-300 ? I forget, but it was something around that. I don't believe I mentioned, but when you regularly take PM your cycle may increase. I use a period app tracker and it went from 28-30 days average to 40-59 days. It was quite troublesome because I am in a relationship and I had no signs of getting my period until it finally occurred on a day.
I'm glad you are experiencing benefits from your supplement.
Hope all is well xo

Jessica

I am 5 days into my Luteal Phase and I just wanted to give a bit of an update to keep regular. I have been taking the following supplements:
- Maca (750 * 3x daily)
- Goat's Rue (333mg * 3x daily ; but I may increase this to 4x because the bottle recommends this much)
- Vitex (80mg * 2x daily)

The Maca is to help me with butt growth and might aid in giving me curves. The Goat's Rue is to promote swelling and help in the development of mammary tissue. And I am taking Vitex to regulate hormones, keep me at a regular menstrual cycle, and also promote progesterone production in the body. I am reading that progesterone is imperative when trying to increase breast size. Once my Vitex is finished, I am thinking of using Wild Yam into the regimen. Honestly, I am tempted to just add it in now but I won't because I am afraid of overwhelming my body too much.

In terms of Noogling, I am still doing things while I sleep. I have received the Large Contoured Airlock Cups in the mail recently and have started experimenting. My rib cage is rather small (27 inches) so there's not much terrain for the cups to work on.... Despite this, I have been using the cups with some success as I've only been using one at a time. However, there's still some air that escape and, on top of that, the cups are extremely painful when used because the rims are much thinner than the Medium Cups. I have been experimenting with different padding solutions to try to both reduce the pain and close up the gaps due to my small rib cage. I am still stuck, but I'll keep playing around with it.
Right now, I feel like my growth is stagnant because I have outgrown the Medium Airlock Cups. However, I have by no means increased much permanent size even though I have outgrown the Medium Airlock Cups. I am still rather small breasted but when I noogle, they swell a lot -- to the point that I max out the Medium Cups! However, once the cups are off, the swelling goes down :-\ I am hoping that using the larger cups will give more swelling that will actually stay!

I will keep everyone updated. I am almost finish my first cycle so I am excited for the next.

Jessica

It is 09/30/2016 today.

(03/01/2016) Beginning size: 31.5 inches
(09/30/2016) Current size: 33 inches
Goal: 34-35 inches

I have been using PM pills around day 4 of my menstrual period (follicular phase). I will take it until ovulation commences and make note of any egg-white kind of discharges to indicate as much. I am taking 500mg each day at 10pm. I am very wary of the consumption of PM supplements again due to an unpleasant experience about two weeks ago. If I experience any symptoms indicating another issue, I will stop the oral consumption of PM and will try out Fennel supplements for the phytoestrogen dosage. I am very confused about the estrogen sensitivity because I have been taking birth control for about 6 months straight prior to any PM or other phytoestrogenic supplements and have had no issues.

I am on my Follicular phase and I am using the following:
Ainterol's PM oral dosage 500mg * 1x daily until ovulation
Flaxseed Oil 1,000 * 4x daily
Maca 3,000 * 1x daily
Saw Palmetto 160mg * 2x daily

PM tincture 3 sprays * 2x daily
Volufille (Gluteboost) pea size on each * 1x daily
Bella Cream pea size on each * 1x daily

I am also taking Mother’s Milk tea and Fennel tea during the day to give a slight boost and I’ve grown to really like the taste and smell….

So far, I am not experiencing any side effects from this. I have been noticing some discomfort along my pelvis area, feeling like pressure but nothing that seems to raise any concern. I do notice slight headaches now and then, slight fatigue, lack of appetite and decreased desire. With regards to any benefits, I’ve noticed that my breasts feel fuller and rounded…. HOWEVER, this deflates and decreases right as my period hits and I lose some progress. It’s not too too bad; it’s just more like two steps forward then one step back.
Noogleberry related, I’ve now completely filled out the Medium Airlock Cups and my measurements right after noogling is about 33.5-34 inches. This is not too far off from the average of 33 inches which I currently have when I measure each morning. I think I have reached the peak for this size and I have ordered the Large Contoured Airlock Cup recently but I cannot use this until I receive the Soft Cup Rings; it’s extremely uncomfortable otherwise. Hopefully, I will see more growth with the larger cup because I feel like I’ve stalled at 33 inches.

I am contemplating exchanging the PM supplements to Fennel supplements. Has anyone had any success with Fennel?

Also, I currently wear 32A bras and I’ve been spilling out of them. I actually like how that looks so I don’t bother exchanging my bras up to 32B (though I do fit in them comfortable, but don’t fill them up or anything like that).
Does wearing a smaller size slow the swelling??

James

Yeah, I think the smell of flaxseed oil is the reason many use coconut oil instead. But be sure your flaxseed oil has not gone rancid, if it has throw it out. Keep flaxseed oil in your refrigerator as soon as you open the bottle.

Jessica

Update: 10/24/2016

I have been noogling (while sleeping) since March 2016. Prior to October, I had been convinced that my breasts had stalled at 33 inches and refused to get any larger. With that, I had been purchasing several different supplements and adding in and removing pills and powders into my regimen because I was worried that they did not have an effect on my body. I had purchased pueraria mirifica from Ainterol, Fennel seeds, and Fenugreek pills. However, after finding that I had issues when consuming these products, I stopped all strong estrogenic supplements. I was worried that I would not grow more than 33 inches or, if i do get larger, it would not be without very slow progress and effort.

For the past month, I have been taking my usual doses of flaxseed and saw palmetto and massaging with VitE oils and Gluteboost. Since I was no longer taking PM pills or Fennel or anything like that, I was not expecting any noticeable growth. HOWEVER, since a few weeks ago, I've started to drink a LOT of water and begun massaging with this homemade gel I got from my aunt. Currently, I am 33.4 inches! I have gained 0.4 inches! They feel full and plump and heavy.

While I am worried that the size will deflate once my period comes, it's great to know that I can achieve this size and I can work up to this size with noogling.

In terms of Noogleberry, I have been using the medium size cups for now and holding off on using the large contoured cups until I've grown larger. I do currently fill out the medium cups but I use them more often mainly because I can sleep with them on without having the suction fail.

I am closer to my end goal of 34.5-35 inches!

Jessica

Hi everyone!

It's officially been 11months and 16days since I've started Noogleberry and about 7months and 16days since I've stared experimenting with supplements and creams. I started with a size of 31.5inches across my bust, 30inches above the bust, 27inches beneath the bust. Regarding other measurements, I started with 23.5inches for my waist, 33inches for my hips, and my weight was about 95lbs. My starting bra was 32A but have never really filled them up and generally had some space. I've never been just "skin and bones" as I do have some meat on my body... though I wouldn't consider myself on the chubbier side. I purchased the Medium Airlock Cups on March 2016 and have been trying out different techniques ever since.

I now use the Large Airlock Cups every night and have outgrown the Medium size. My current measurements are:
30 inches above the bust
27 inches beneath the bust
33.8 inches across the bust
24 inches waist
34 inches hips
98 lbs

I gained a total of 2.30 inches growth! I now wear a 32 B bra which I fill up comfortably. My goal has always been to reach 35 inches for my bust and wear a 32C bra while filling it up. I am close to my goal with only 1.20 inches to go! I initially hoped to get this size by 2018 but it looks as though I can even achieve it by late 2017!

I have gained some weight and girth, I suspect it's due to some of the supplements I've been taking and the exercises I've been doing to increase hips size. Taking Maca (750mg * 2x daily) and Goat's Rue (450mg * 3x daily) has been helping me increase the areas I want to increase. I am hoping to slim down my waist back to the original size though I am content with what it is now. On occasion, I take Flaxseed Oil capsules when I remember. Also on occasion, I take MSM powder with my smoothies. I'd take this more often but the taste is so bad....

The main supplement I take to balance my hormones is Vitex (450mg * 1x daily). This helps with cramps and have had no issues with this.

The supplements I've tried but stopped using due to issues and suspected weight gain are: Fenugreek (stopped for the smell), Fennel (stopped because it was too strong for me and I suspect that I am estrogen dominant), Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica ((500mg for one capsule) WAY too strong for me and I even developed a fibriod which freaked me out so much!), Saw Palmetto (causing too much weight gain and didn't see the benefits of being on it after several months), Ginko Biloba (liked this supplement but haven't had a chance to buy some for the past several months), Biotin / Biosil (did not see the benefit of being on it and it was very expensive too)

I have some photos of when I started Noogleberry and I can take photos of how the girls currently look like. At the beginning, they were a small hill on my chest and did not have that "shadow" when I was standing braless beneath a light source. No underboob, very little side boob, just... very little boob. Now, I have that "shadow", am working on the underboob, and have grown very happy with my side boob!

I will continue to post on my progress here and hope it inspires someone. It does work, it just takes a LOT of time, patience, and dedication. Do not get discourage when the size "deflates" as your menstruation hits! I have been upset about this many times and thought about quitting. Don't! Just keep going at it and you'll see results!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's great and I'm so happy for you! I wish I could grow that fast. :)

I see your goal of C is nearing but I wanted to mention that there can be a bit of reduction if you stop pumping cold-turkey. So you may want to continue at a reduced commitment or over-shoot a bit.. like a small D and then stop and see what happens.

DJ

Jessica

Thanks DJ! I've heard that I should continue after reaching the goal but I wonder by how much? I'll keep going to prevent deflation for sure. I worry about getting that infamous "boob greed" that I read about on these forums haha!

I'll continue to post my progress here! Right now, my breasts are measuring at 34.3 inches mostly because my period is coming soon and is "fluffing up" before deflating down a centimeter or two. I expect to be about 33.8 inches at deflation, which is still much better than my starting measurements so I shouldn't complain..

Jessica

It is nearing the official anniversary with the Noogleberry. It's been an up and down adventure, with high and low numbers leading to high and low spirits. There were points where I've given up and just thought that this method is not working and begin to seriously contemplate implants. There were moments where I think HOW I'm noogling isn't working and just spent some nights frustrated trying to get it going. There were times when I think that the combination of supplements I've been taking were not working, harmful to my body, or just counterproductive. It's been a year of experimenting. I'm still alive though!

To being, here are my starting and ending and goal measurements (in inches):

BEFORE:
Above bust: 30.00
Across nipple: 31.50
Below bust: 27.00
Waist: 23.50
Hips: 33.00
Weight: 95.00 lbs

CURRENT
Above bust: 31.00
Across nipple: 33.80
Waist: 24.00
Hips: 34.10
Weight: 97.50 lbs

GOAL
Above bust: 31.00
Across nipple: 35.00
Waist: 23.50
Hips: 35.00
Weight: 95.00 lbs

I have started on March 01, 2016 with just noogleberry before gradually incorporating supplements. For a period of time, I only measured across the n but did not measure other parts (that is, other than the first time). Since taking supplements, I’ve started to measure other parts. Though note, I was a bit lazy measuring the “above bust” and “below bust” part so I just guess most days.

phase: duration between menstrual periods

Here are my findings, taking the AVERAGE for the entire phase:

SEE ATTACHMENT!

Attachments

• 02.17.2017 NB Forum Update (year anniversary).docx
    15.7 KB · Views: 73

James

You have made good progress ;)

You state you apply PM as a topical, and I agree this is the best way. Have you followed my suggestion about massaging with oil?