My micro changes log [43, Male]

shirazmn

So, I finally caved in and invested £90 in a real official Noogle. I bought the XL cups with foam rings (the silicone rings are out of stock). I think I should receive the package next week. I bought the XL size because I am 38/39 inches in chest (bust) size, not becaue I want XL boobs.

In the meantime, I keep using the bootleg Noogle that struggles to hold pressure (bad domes cracked just 1 month after I bought it). Struggle or not, my left boob (the far away one in the picture attached) is now permanently looking up and it's a happy boob. The crease under the boob is always present and it's starting to finally look a bit more feminine than it used to! Amazing!

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d7fae830-5a53-49d9-9314-37bf6fd4c50d.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d7fae830-5a53-49d9-9314-37bf6fd4c50d.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 30

Karen J

But you never know if he will like it....I started about a year ago and that's what I want to do is to make sure that they will jiggle on me....

shirazmn

Nice work. Just make sure you wear a suitable bra to support them. It will certainly reduce any jiggle when you are up and down stairs

Well, I do like the jiggle but I also found that soft bralettes make them jiggle even more, so I'll get another few of those :p
That said, I am faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the point where I need a bra. Like, very very far. (the 50 I own are, indeed, unneeded)

well, regarding the jiggling................i love it!
granted it is a weird feeling when jogging when you first get the jiggling, and its nicer in a bra cos it can get quite painful!

having recently taken a break from my noogling and the pills, am now back on it and enjoying a bit more growth, or so it seems. incidentally, i didnt lose any growth from what i noticed, so am hoping to gain more and keep more, now im 'back on it'.

not that i see larger bra purchasing on the horizon just yet ........................

shirazmn

I can't jog because of a knee injury.... I'll have to find other ways to make them jiggle :p

I just got an email from Noogleberry saying that they'll ship my noogle next week. Fingers crossed.

On the bra size note, today there isn't much room in my 38B anymore (first time I see it this full). :)

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_13a370ee-7bb5-4a3c-87ad-ce2c4d1e6cbf.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_13a370ee-7bb5-4a3c-87ad-ce2c4d1e6cbf.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 37

alfa

I think that I would happily settle for those!. Nicely filled cups with some weight to support. One of the nicest feelings is the pull you get on your bra straps when they have something to support. It most likely happens to me when running up and downstairs.

shirazmn

Soooo....
It's a weird time with a lot going on. I will be travelling soon, three different continents to visit family and friends, and since the new and legit Noogle would arrive too late I had to cancel the order. I will reconsider that next year in Spring.
Right now I am in a place that I am quite happy to be in. My boobs look like boobs in a bra bust still like moobs, or thanks to NB like pecs, without a bra. I think I am in the perfect place for a crossdresser: I can create cleavage with a push up, but I can get away with the shape of my chest at the beach like any other guy.
I am taking a break from Pueraria Mirifica and from Noogling for a few weeks. I am waiting for the last bit of circle signs to leave my skin and I don't want to ingenerate more growth shortly before seeing family that hasn't seen me for a year or longer.

That said, I am attaching a couple of pictures to sse hwere I am at after 2 full days of no pumping. The pink bralette is one of my favourite. The cups are padded but not filled, so there is no direct push up effect. The demi-bra is one of the bras that I consider my benchmark bras. I "lost" it for almost 9 monts, and when I last put it on there was a large gap between my boobs and the fabric. Not anymore.

I believe that something is still going on in my chest, mostly because the Pueraria Mirifica takes a little while to stop acting, so I might post some more in the next few months, but I expect to be a lot less active as I go on with the rest of my life.

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_6a6370b7-2c8e-4d52-ab41-75d0d5a3157f.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_6a6370b7-2c8e-4d52-ab41-75d0d5a3157f.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 52
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_df19da1e-1eb9-4c90-b3bc-5b81e77c7030.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_df19da1e-1eb9-4c90-b3bc-5b81e77c7030.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 53

Karen J

I do like the pink bra but and it is a big but I do love how you look in the black one the most...it shows off a lot more of your breast

shirazmn

Long time no write...
I broke my right leg in December and took the cast off at the end of January. My wife worked from home until last week so she could help me with the basic stuff. Now that I am back on my feet (literally) she has gone back to work and I could resume some pumping and taking PM. I am now pumping a bit 3 days a week, just about 1 hour to avoid blisters and scarring, and I take 2000mg of PM per day since 4 days ago.
During my 3 months of inactivity I definitely gained some weight in my body. Not in a "I got fat" kind of way, but everything in my body has become a little bit wider, apart from my boobs :(
My band has gone from feeling good in a 38 band bra to feeling snug in the same bra. I must lose some weight in the next few months! The slightly good news is that I now legitimately fill that 38B properly (particularly after a good pump). Let's see what the next months have in store for me.

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_aa1956eb-627a-4bfa-8904-893116b98e6b.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_aa1956eb-627a-4bfa-8904-893116b98e6b.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 27

mike2288

Long time no write...
I broke my right leg in December and took the cast off at the end of January. My wife worked from home until last week so she could help me with the basic stuff. Now that I am back on my feet (literally) she has gone back to work and I could resume some pumping and taking PM. I am now pumping a bit 3 days a week, just about 1 hour to avoid blisters and scarring, and I take 2000mg of PM per day since 4 days ago.
During my 3 months of inactivity I definitely gained some weight in my body. Not in a "I got fat" kind of way, but everything in my body has become a little bit wider, apart from my boobs :(
My band has gone from feeling good in a 38 band bra to feeling snug in the same bra. I must lose some weight in the next few months! The slightly good news is that I now legitimately fill that 38B properly (particularly after a good pump). Let's see what the next months have in store for me.
Hi shirazmn Looking good hope your better

Wolfy

Hi shirazmn,
Goodness, sorry to hear about your misfortune to your leg. Hope it heals up really fast for ya. Don't do whatever again. YES, work on the boobies instead of breaking bones. Don't behave yourself, I'll call you "LIMP". Just pesting there. Good luck with the leg and the boobies, hun.

shirazmn

Thank you both.

I didn't have time to pump today, but I found another 38C unpadded bra that I bought in December 2022. I know, from photos, that there was a lot of empty space in it at the time.
It looks like there is a lot less space in it now... o_O

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_ff10280d-efa3-45d4-b507-2887a0d5e270.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_ff10280d-efa3-45d4-b507-2887a0d5e270.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 33

TomRob

Long time no write...
Looking nice. Were you able to Noogle while your wife was at home? or did you stop while she was at home.?

shirazmn

Looking nice. Were you able to Noogle while your wife was at home? or did you stop while she was at home.?
I stopped everything while she was at home. Even now that she is back at the office, I can pump at most twice a week. Work meetings, albeit on camera, are a bitch... :(

TomRob

Just a couple of pics for safe keeping and logging.
I decided to settle for a routine of:
30 minutes pump with the "noogle"
1 hour milk pump (bilateral)
30 minutes pump with the "noogle" part 2
1 more hour with the ilk pump

I should be able to do this 3 times per week. These are pictures from last Friday after step 3 (the second "noogle" session).
I am not expecting any immediate development. My nipples were very sensitive after the full regimen and I really like that.

I am using a lot of body cream before the pump and I think I can fill about 80% of the left cup (in the picture, the one on the left) and 70% of the right one.
How I started. I pump my breasts slightly bigger so the skin is being stretch slowly and I do the several times during the day. I want my breasts to get the feeling that they are have to stay in a perpetual enlarge state and slowly increase the pressure on my breast. So do it slow. If you draw blood then you went to far obviously.

TomRob

I stopped everything while she was at home. Even now that she is back at the office, I can pump at most twice a week. Work meetings, albeit on camera, are a bitch... :(
When I suggested to my late wife to use Natureday products to firm up her breast she told me that I too should use this products which was a surprise for me but I started right away, Unfortunately she is no longer with me but I still use the breasts cream and I use the breasts pump as well. I want to enlarge my breasts in her memory as she wanted me to get bigger breasts.