My micro changes log [43, Male]

shirazmn

Maybe it is a bit too early for me to post here, so this is more like a placeholder.
I am a guy in my 40, and for the past 6 years I toyed around with herbs to SLOWLY (that's a key point) grow some breasts. I have a very normal family and a youg son, so I must make this hobby of mine as stealth as possible. I still like to go on beacj holiday, so I have no idea how I will deal with that if I gain too much shape.
I am a bit on the chubby side, so some "moobs" don't raise too many questions. Here is a picture of where I am at after these years of low dosage of various herbs:
I measure 38.5 band and 43 bust, which places me in the 38 or 40 B area. My left breast is rounder than my right one, so I am hoping that Noogleberry will fix that.
I will be buying a noogleberry breast pump soon, I just have to decide on the domes, but I have been advised to go immediately to the XXL as my chest is quite wide (thanks to years of swimming).
As soon as I receive the pump (early Sept, likely) I'll update this thread.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
we've chatted on breastnexum I think (?) Nice to see you here. The standard advice tends to be to "go large" but I'm cautious - chat more about this if you like. x Ari

shirazmn

we've chatted on breastnexum I think (?) Nice to see you here. The standard advice tends to be to "go large" but I'm cautious - chat more about this if you like. x Ari
Hey!!!! Yes, we chatted in the past :) It's good to see some familar names.

So... I cheated. Meaning that I was ready to buy a NoogleBerry and then I noticed that a company that I used in the past (for other stuff) had a sale, and they were selling their breast pumps for just £10. I know that the original NoogleBerry is probably better, but not knowing anything about cup sizes and suction strength, I decided to get one of their systems to first dip my feet in the water.

The cups have a diameter of 4.5 inches and a depth of 4 inches. The pump is manual and it doesnt look it'll last for a long time. So far I only had the chance to try it once, and I took it very very easy (one 15 minutes session, and one 30 minutes session) to study how long it would take for the red marks to go away and make sure not to damage my skin. I used a lot of body cream with each round and I did not add as much suction as I probably could have. The cups were just a bit more than half full.

I will try and link the pictures here.
My first observations:
- Even without too much suction, red marks take about 7 hours to disappear. It's twice as much as it takes for marks left by a tight bra.
- Adding body cream does a great job at easing the skin in the cup, so more boob material is sucked in
- There is an immediate feeling of fullness after removing the cups. I loved that. My boobs were a bit bouncier. This feeling lasted for about 1 hour.
- After the 30 minutes session, my areolas and nipples were very dark, as opposed to their usual light colour.
- The 4.5 inches wide cups seem to be OK (I am a 38B)

So, because of my work from home schedule, I can only pump when wife and kid are out, and that's 3 times a week (next week twice because of an holiday). Since the circles take that long to disappear, I can't pump even in the morning if I think that I'll hit the pool in the evening. This might reduce the number of sessions from 3 to 2 each week in the future.

All in all, I am happy to have bought a pump, and I will use it until it breaks and then replace it with a legit Noogle. I also have a milk pump that I will use in combination with this. The milk pump has an effect particularly on the nipples and it also give a sense of added weight to the breast (like a long massage). I am not rushing to grow big boobs tomorrow, so I am happy to play around and slowly, almost scientifically, observe every step.

If the pictures attach, they should be:
One before pumping
One during
One after the 15 miutes session (side pic)
One after the 30 min session (the front pic)
One of the pump I am using. (I won't name the brand here for respect towards NoggleBerry that allows us to use this forum)

Attachments

• 1 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_6958ce8a-4116-4fe1-a145-251c2d02e7cf.jpg
    1 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_6958ce8a-4116-4fe1-a145-251c2d02e7cf.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 2 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_9eae6167-341e-490d-990a-da99732ab3e7.jpg
    2 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_9eae6167-341e-490d-990a-da99732ab3e7.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 3 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_0c07d0a0-153b-4f93-98cb-acee3820b204.jpg
    3 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_0c07d0a0-153b-4f93-98cb-acee3820b204.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 4 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_05d47315-ff52-4683-8487-680cdcc21f9d.jpg
    4 rn_image_picker_lib_temp_05d47315-ff52-4683-8487-680cdcc21f9d.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 99
  • nb09.jpg
    nb09.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 100

shirazmn

Just a couple of pics for safe keeping and logging.
I decided to settle for a routine of:
30 minutes pump with the "noogle"
1 hour milk pump (bilateral)
30 minutes pump with the "noogle" part 2
1 more hour with the ilk pump

I should be able to do this 3 times per week. These are pictures from last Friday after step 3 (the second "noogle" session).
I am not expecting any immediate development. My nipples were very sensitive after the full regimen and I really like that.

I am using a lot of body cream before the pump and I think I can fill about 80% of the left cup (in the picture, the one on the left) and 70% of the right one.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 28
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 28
K

kevlovs69

Yes you are doing a good job with your breast and yes they are growing for you.....kevlovs69

shirazmn

Thank you Kevlovs69

With no intention to spam, today I managed to do another round of pumping. 30 min "noogle", 1 hour milk pump, and another 30 min noogle.
Damn they feel full! I know it's not (yet?) permanent growth, but seeing one of my side-support 38B bras completely full was quite the sight :)

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 48
  • bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 51
K

kevlovs69

Why you're two BIG girls is looking good for you I should take some pictures of mine...I've been at it for a good year and haft now I do mine although least day then skip then do again plus I have two 1 gallon fish bowls lol and yes I do use them as my cups I fit in a big C-cup or a D-cups padding of course....but your two BIG girls are looking good..plus I am at the age of 60 years old and yes I am a man here too...kevlovs69

shirazmn

Why you're two BIG girls is looking good for you I should take some pictures of mine...I've been at it for a good year and haft now I do mine although least day then skip then do again plus I have two 1 gallon fish bowls lol and yes I do use them as my cups I fit in a big C-cup or a D-cups padding of course....but your two BIG girls are looking good..plus I am at the age of 60 years old and yes I am a man here too...kevlovs69
Hey! Thank you!
I read your threads and you do have some big and nice ones indeed :)

K

kevlovs69

Lol yeah okay and it's been awhile since I have posted some pics of my breast but I will do that soon as I get some time...now how long have you been pumping your breast??? And are you using anything else for helping you out with your breast???? Ohhh yes I almost forgot about something I still have some fir on my chest lol ...so you keep it going for yourself and you will see how big you can get....kevlovs69

shirazmn

Lol yeah okay and it's been awhile since I have posted some pics of my breast but I will do that soon as I get some time...now how long have you been pumping your breast??? And are you using anything else for helping you out with your breast???? Ohhh yes I almost forgot about something I still have some fir on my chest lol ...so you keep it going for yourself and you will see how big you can get....kevlovs69
I played around with herbs, mostly PM, for a few years. I am 43, married and I have a 6 years old son, so I can't go too fast so I took it intentionally slow, very very slow. Plus I love my beach holidays, I am happy wih my social life as "one of the guys", I like to be active in bed, and I have zero will to transition, so whatever changes I make, they have to be slow enough to be subtle. I've been at it for 6 years more or less, but I have been a crossdresser my whole life, so I love the idea of filling in by bras a bit better.

A couple of years ago, following a horrible bilateral chest pain, a doctor diagnosed me with gynecomastia (surprise!). I told my wife and I blamed it on some "hair loss pills" I was taking (PM, btw). She said not to insist with those pill stoo much because she didn't want me to have boobs bigger than hers, but she didn't stop me. My nipples have always been more sensitive than any other part of my body (yup, even more than down there) so she is used to playing with them in bed as it's a good way to get me going and to make me finish, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I am playing around with breast enlargement but I will slow down if/when actual progress shows, take a break, and then restart. I have always found than feeling the change for me is more interesting than the idea of living with a pair of massive breasts. Feeling my tops hanging differently is more enticing than having to deal with the consequences of two watermelons on my chest.

K

kevlovs69

So I don't take no supplements and I am so happy for that I'm doing it all naturally I just got done with a hour and half of pumping and yes I did take some pictures of my two girls so that you can see how they are getting BIGGER as time goes on....plus just so you know that I am not married or anything but I am texting a young lady and we will meet up with her.....yah they did download the pictures of my two BIG girls for me.....kevlovs69

Attachments

• 20220906_062226.jpg
    20220906_062226.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220906_062220.jpg
    20220906_062220.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 31
K

kevlovs69

WOW you have to tell me what kind of bra that you have on it looks so sexy on you...plus you are doing it right and yes I have a bra on too lol ....kevlovs69 ohhh man it won't download for me...

K

kevlovs69

There I got it to work....lol kevlovs69

Attachments

• 20220906_075103.jpg
    20220906_075103.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 18

shirazmn

WOW you have to tell me what kind of bra that you have on it looks so sexy on you...plus you are doing it right and yes I have a bra on too lol ....kevlovs69 ohhh man it won't download for me...
That was a bralette from NewLook from many years ago. I love bralettes because the (usually) elasticated band reduces the under-breast band and the soft fabric enhances the "drop" and the breast shape.
I don't usually buy expensive stuff because I'd feel guilty wasting a lot of money on a crossdressing item. So, instead, I end up buying a truckload of more or less everything for sale, spending even more money, and now my women's clothes wardrobe is a lot bigger than my men's. (like, 50 pair of high heeled shoes VS 3 pairs of men's shoes, 40 women's bras VS zero men's bras...).

shirazmn

On a slightly funnier note, I tried on an old very very very padded push up bra (38C) and with my great surprise it now actually has something to push up! I used to see the top edge of the bra on a flat chest, but now there is some boobage to fill that gap and it almost looks good on me. (Primark "maximise" push-up bra, white).

Sorry for the princess dress... I was going through some old stuff to find the bra and I accidentally found the dress too :p

Attachments

• b21896ac-3887-49d2-b521-f8ae298a697f.jpg
    b21896ac-3887-49d2-b521-f8ae298a697f.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 56
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_a236d466-4ffd-4c3c-90e2-034ca8b84699.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_a236d466-4ffd-4c3c-90e2-034ca8b84699.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 55
K

kevlovs69

That was a bralette from NewLook from many years ago. I love bralettes because the (usually) elasticated band reduces the under-breast band and the soft fabric enhances the "drop" and the breast shape.
I don't usually buy expensive stuff because I'd feel guilty wasting a lot of money on a crossdressing item. So, instead, I end up buying a truckload of more or less everything for sale, spending even more money, and now my women's clothes wardrobe is a lot bigger than my men's. (like, 50 pair of high heeled shoes VS 3 pairs of men's shoes, 40 women's bras VS zero men's bras...).
Yes Yes ohhh yes that's is true but you have to think about that one you have enjoyed the filling of your breast in a bra now you know how it feels so nice.....lol kevlovs69

K

kevlovs69

On a slightly funnier note, I tried on an old very very very padded push up bra (38C) and with my great surprise it now actually has something to push up! I used to see the top edge of the bra on a flat chest, but now there is some boobage to fill that gap and it almost looks good on me. (Primark "maximise" push-up bra, white).

Sorry for the princess dress... I was going through some old stuff to find the bra and I accidentally found the dress too :p
I like the picture of you in your princess dress it is so cute and yes sexy on you and that BRA is WOW in my eyes....kevlovs69 ps how do I look in my t-shirt???

Attachments

• 20220906_102736.jpg
    20220906_102736.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 27

shirazmn

Hi Shirazmn
love the quantity of fem vs male stuff you have, same here!!
have seen you on breastnexum, so good to see you here too
x
Hi Charlotte! Great to see you here too :) It's always nice to see some familiar "faces" :)

So...
News that are not news, but maybe an advice: do not overdo with the noogling. When I used it two days ago I clearly used too much suction, or for too long, and I now have two long and painful blisters on my chest. They will likely go away in a couple more days without leaving a mark, but they feel pretty bad. Today I could have had some "private time" with my wife (which doesn't happen often enough) but I had to find an excuse to avoid that so she wouldn't see my chest.

How did that happen anyway? (I asked myself). So, the last time I pumped I found out that there is a trick to enhance suction. My "noogle" has a manual pump (the squishy part), which has two valves, air-in and air-out. I found out that if after closing my hand around it to create suction I also close the air-in valve with a finger, the pump sucks even more as it tries to fill the void using my skin/flesh. This makes it suck even more than the pump would normally allow. And... it's probably a bit too much for my boobs (at least for now).

The message is: Do not go crazy on the suction if you don't want ugly marks that will stay there for days!!!

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_5cd0c138-950a-4271-9e6f-39e380bb90a4.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_5cd0c138-950a-4271-9e6f-39e380bb90a4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 61