My micro changes log [43, Male]

Wolfy

Hi Shirazmn,
YES, watch your vacuum pressures. No need to get boobie greed. From your last pix, you have a very outstanding shape to your breast. I am jealous . You also have a good start on projection, also. Again, I am jealous. What ever you are doing besides noogleing, please let me know. I have tried various methods, including breast supplements and creams for over 1 1/2 years, and you are bigger than me.

Hay, wish you good luck in the boobie department. Oh yes, I am a 70 y/o biomale.

Wolfy

and..............the noogleberry system is a far superior product, than the cheaper ones, and they are less likely to leave bad marks, and the marks they do leave disappear quite quickly.

as Wolfy said, go slowly with the pumping, but consistently.

its a marathon, not a sprint race lol xx

ps. and yes, its gets expensive lolol

Wolfy

Awww, not that expensive now!!!
Talk about expensive, have you looked into breast supplements lately?? I mean the brands that pack multi-products into bundle packs. Easy to drop a $1,000 per month. And this is like over a one year (12 month) span!! Supposedly, guantered or your money back. (??????) Says whoooo!!! Naw, I wish I had more boobage to show for what I have done in the last two years. Anyway, be thankful for what you've got, and I hope you continue to have good results ahead of you two.

Happy noogleing dears,
Wolfy

shirazmn

Hey! Thank you all for the advice :)
I know that Noogleberry is a superior device to that thing I bought, but I had no idea if this kind of pumps would work for me, so I just got one for £10 when it was on sale. Yes, one day I'll get a nice NG with contoured cups, but not yet.
One week has passed and I still have the marks. They actually became small crusts, probably following some small bleeding. I don't think they'll leave a scar. The most annoying things are that I can't do anything that involves me taking off my top, and that I can't pump more until I'm completely healed. I think that by the end of this week I should be OK, and next week I have some extra time to pump as my wife is abroad. I think I identified the kind of pain that would tell me "too much!". So next time I'll use less suction. If it doesn't cause damage, I'll do a longer time.
For the moment I continue using the milk pump. It does something indeed. Apart from being very very nice on the nipples, it clearly gets a lot of blood flow to the breast area, which is known to be good for growth.
Also, even if I only used the "noogle" three times, I swear I can feel a different weight on my chest. It's probably wishful thinking, but it feels nice.

Just for context, this is the kind of milk pump I have. Once again, it's super cheap and it's not the strongest, but it feels very nice :)

@Lady Charlotte I know it's a Marathon... I'll take it easy. I am just toying around, tbh, so I accept that I'll make some mistakes. I am in no rush to have bigger boobs but I like to find my limits.

@Wolfy "What ever you are doing besides noogleing," as I wrote in a previous post, I have been toying with PM for 5 or 6 years now. I have been taking it veeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow because I still enjoy life as a man with a family and a young kid. I love beach and swimming pool holidays... At the very beginning I tried Red Clover, Flax Oil, Fenugreek, sometimes with Saw Palmetto, but the firts 3 had no effect, and the SP killed my libido in 2 days (I love my libido). Pueraria Mirifica seems the way to go, but I must be careful how much I use. My body can take the "advised" 1000 mg/day (pure PM powder from ainterol herbs) but results happen when I take around 2000mg/day. My libido suffers a bit from it after a few weeks, so a break every 2 months or so is in order, which kind of fits with my will to take it slow.

I am very aware that my "boobs" are still "moobs", and it works for my lifestyle. It's fun to see that I can finally legitimately fill some bras, and that makes me happy. Let's see how things evolve from here. Winter is usually when the magic happens!

the cheaper suction cups tend to leave harsher marks, and yes they can cause what you have.
the noogles contour is wider and flatter / smoother, so less severe in terms of marks / damage.
if you have damaged to the point of scabbing, make sure you let it heal completely and go easier next time x

shirazmn

the cheaper suction cups tend to leave harsher marks, and yes they can cause what you have.
the noogles contour is wider and flatter / smoother, so less severe in terms of marks / damage.
if you have damaged to the point of scabbing, make sure you let it heal completely and go easier next time x
Yup, I noticed all of that.

The blisters are gone but I have some small scabs in a suspicious circular shape. I'll stay put until next Tue with the noogle. I have used the milk pump in the past days because it doesn't reach the affected area. Most probably, next week I'll also restart some PM, that I stopped because I had to recover from some pain and PM usually slows down all sort of recovery I might need (which makes sense because antagonises testosterone).
Tomorrow it's the last time I have some time alone with my wife before she goes for a week-long trip. I hope that the scabs will be gone today and that she doesn't ask any question tomorrow. The excuse would be "I played with my corsets while working from home and some of the underbust boning came out and scratched me". (She knows about my CDing). Let's hope I don't have to use any excuse.

fingers x'd then hunni xx

hoping your free week is good in terms of noogling, just wait for the marks, or scabs to gox

and do get a noogle proper, i had issues with the cheaper ones so i sucked it up and bought the noogle

i tried my new non noogle domes last nite and they made me a bit sore!!!

gald to see the gf knows about your cd'ing, that helps a lot in life x;)

Wolfy

fingers x'd then hunni xx

hoping your free week is good in terms of noogling, just wait for the marks, or scabs to gox

and do get a noogle proper, i had issues with the cheaper ones so i sucked it up and bought the noogle

i tried my new non noogle domes last nite and they made me a bit sore!!!

gald to see the gf knows about your cd'ing, that helps a lot in life x;)
When you have soreness, without overpumping, that is a sign that your breast are being stimulated and growth taking place. Hope you get some swelling. The two different brands of cups should have reacted close to eachother. Why do you think the noogleberry cups made you sore, the size/shape?

Wolfy

As for me, I have different size breast. Very common among the ladies. My right tit is the stronger/larger one. Doesn't bother me any, unless the two sizes get to be to great of a size difference I have heard of some guys that could only grow one tit. Now that would definitely be a issue for me. That would be like getting a half glass of milk where you wanted a full glass.

shirazmn

My chest is annoyingly asymmetrical. My left "boob" is way rounder than the right one. I am right handed, and the explanation I give to myself is that I use my right pec muscle a lot more than the left one, burning through more fat and causing a more square shape. At the current stage I am seeing a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel from this point of view. My left nipple points forward in the right direction (particularly after the last growth spurt when I developed a tiny bit of rounded underboob) while the right one looks down. Most recently, particularly fter some recent pumping, I noticed that my right one too was looking straight ahead. It happens the most in the morning when I wake up, and it tends to go back to looking down towards the night. It's an improvement compare to before, when it would just look down.
Size-wise, my left is also a bit larger. It definitely fills the cups of my bras a lot more than my right, but the difference (in a bra) is slowly reducing, with my right catching up in terms of volume when using a bra that gives a bit of support. Side-support bras (underwired) are among my favourites along with some bralettes.

Wolfy

Henlo Hun ❤️
I liked your text, so I will work on a return for ya.
Don't feel bad if your boobs are not a carbon copy of eachother. Like I said before, it's common for the ladies to have different size and/or shape boobies. In my travels, odd shaped boobies on ladies didn't bother me at all. (If you know what I mean). As you get bigger, your boobs will probably acquire a new shape or mismatched protrusion as with each new growth. How are you coming along with your nipple sucking? Just be slow and easy but enjoy your self and growth. Hey, all this self love is normal in humans. Imagine what the ladies go through. (Sorry, just caught myself in a deep daydream). Muhaha. I assume that you hand massage also after you get done noogleing (pumping).
As a rule, as breast develop, they make more tissue at the top of each tit and eventually drop that new growth to mid-boob. As your tit develops more volume or tissue, and they become fuller, then the not so new tissue drops further down to help create your underboob, which as the underboob tissue increases that is when you get your underboob tit to chest under crease and the underboob overcrease as you develop larger.
Hey, how about sending me a boobie shot over at our conversation page? I think guys with boobs is awesome.

Wolfygirl ❤️

shirazmn

Henlo Hun ❤️
I liked your text, so I will work on a return for ya.
Don't feel bad if your boobs are not a carbon copy of eachother. Like I said before, it's common for the ladies to have different size and/or shape boobies. In my travels, odd shaped boobies on ladies didn't bother me at all. (If you know what I mean). As you get bigger, your boobs will probably acquire a new shape or mismatched protrusion as with each new growth. How are you coming along with your nipple sucking? Just be slow and easy but enjoy your self and growth. Hey, all this self love is normal in humans. Imagine what the ladies go through. (Sorry, just caught myself in a deep daydream). Muhaha. I assume that you hand massage also after you get done noogleing (pumping).
As a rule, as breast develop, they make more tissue at the top of each tit and eventually drop that new growth to mid-boob. As your tit develops more volume or tissue, and they become fuller, then the not so new tissue drops further down to help create your underboob, which as the underboob tissue increases that is when you get your underboob tit to chest under crease and the underboob overcrease as you develop larger.
Hey, how about sending me a boobie shot over at our conversation page? I think guys with boobs is awesome.

Wolfygirl ❤️

Hey!
Yeah, I think the asymmetry will be less noticeable if I grow more. The question remains: how big would I want to go?
Also, I don't use anything on my nipples. I like them kinda small.

Regarding the picture request.... I won't. I only take pics of my chest for "scientific purpose" (like for logging growth) or for fun, but the idea that people might look at them from a more sexual point of view makes mea bit uncomfortable. In many years of crossdressing I have taken and published a few pictures of myself, including my face (on Fetlife, for example, there are a few) but I never take pics of my privates or of anything that would make my picture "18 and over only". This might be the first time I feel this kind of shyness for my chest, I kind of understand where women come from with that. It's quite uncomfortable.

On a side note, I resumed Pueraria Mirifica at 1000mg/day. I don't expect it to make a massive difference anytime soon, but it's nice to be back at it. This Tuesday I will also resume noogling and pumping (milk pump).

My chest is annoyingly asymmetrical. My left "boob" is way rounder than the right one. I am right handed, and the explanation I give to myself is that I use my right pec muscle a lot more than the left one, burning through more fat and causing a more square shape. At the current stage I am seeing a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel from this point of view. My left nipple points forward in the right direction (particularly after the last growth spurt when I developed a tiny bit of rounded underboob) while the right one looks down. Most recently, particularly fter some recent pumping, I noticed that my right one too was looking straight ahead. It happens the most in the morning when I wake up, and it tends to go back to looking down towards the night. It's an improvement compare to before, when it would just look down.
Size-wise, my left is also a bit larger. It definitely fills the cups of my bras a lot more than my right, but the difference (in a bra) is slowly reducing, with my right catching up in terms of volume when using a bra that gives a bit of support. Side-support bras (underwired) are among my favourites along with some bralettes.

lol, i mentioned this either here or on nexum! a year or so ago, with the same 'issues' as you and my thoughts on what causes it!!!
totally totally bizarre x

When you have soreness, without overpumping, that is a sign that your breast are being stimulated and growth taking place. Hope you get some swelling. The two different brands of cups should have reacted close to eachother. Why do you think the noogleberry cups made you sore, the size/shape?
it was the non noogle ones, which are a bit larger o/d at the base, and narrower flanges, which i think made me sore, i will find out later as round 2 beckons xx

shirazmn

Sooo...
The marks from 10 days ago are almost completely gone and I am back to pumping. I am going easy with the suction this time. I think I have identified the kind of tingle/pain that leads to blisters, so when I feel it, I hit the release valve until it's gone. I am also using a lot more body cream than before, to make sure the skin can move under the rim of the cup.

I really really love how fuller my chest feels after 20 minutes in the pump. I am trying to extend the time I keep it on, to see if less suction for a long time is better than more suction in a short time.

Here, in no particular order since the site doesn't allow to reorder them, are a few pictures.
- The bare-chested one was yesterday after some pumping. I like how my left is finally getting a bit more shape (on the left in the pic)
- The grey bralette was a surprise. That bralette has no structure, yet it gives me a bit of cleavage. I love it!
- The black top with the collar is some sort of sport bra. It is one size too small and it does a great job at collecting some boob material (no bra).
- The pink dress, while it doesn't seem like much, is my favourite pic here. I am only wearing a side support bra with no padding under there, yet it shows some decent shape.
- Lastly, the "big black top" picture is with an underbust corset under a tight dress. Between the bit of shape I am growing and the push up effect of the corset, it looks like I have massive boobs. (I wish....). Unfortunately a lot of that projection is fat and skin being pushed up, so without a top it looks pretty bad. I'll be working on losing some weight soon.

This is it for today. Time to take my daily PM and do some more pumping now!

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_8bbdfc81-ed50-4f91-96db-941975adf7b8.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_8bbdfc81-ed50-4f91-96db-941975adf7b8.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 63
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_90f8521a-5e82-4a42-90f3-40e90d1823d8.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_90f8521a-5e82-4a42-90f3-40e90d1823d8.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 58
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_1442b548-ab27-4f0e-9623-1082f0f2955e.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_1442b548-ab27-4f0e-9623-1082f0f2955e.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 59
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_e7136851-d07c-40d6-9e59-7edd4857888a.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_e7136851-d07c-40d6-9e59-7edd4857888a.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 60
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_fbba9b82-433b-4923-bb26-0902bf0b3c9b.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_fbba9b82-433b-4923-bb26-0902bf0b3c9b.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 65

shirazmn

New mini update:
I had to stop pumping for a long weekend. What I noticed is that it looks like the pump I am using has left some permanent marks (a small scar) on my right boob. It's the red mark you can see in the post above, the last one to the right. Even after weeks that shade has not disappeared :(
Obviously... that didn't keep me from pumping again today. If you pump, I would really advise to use contoured cups from Noogleberry. I must get the legit stuff soon!
I also paused PM again due to some excessive lack of libido. I need to restart at 1000mg/day and keep it up constantly. I tend to increase to 2000 too quickly and the... err... plumbing downstairs suffers.

Still, after 2 session of 30 minutes each, what you see in the pictures is what I have today. I am quite pleased, to be honest. The shape seems to have improved. I tried on an old nursing bra that my wife gave me when she stopped using them 5 years ago. The beauty of these bras is that you can open the cups and see what goes on under the hood. I am pretty happy with size and shape, what do you think?

Current stats: band 38.5 , bust 43.5 . I have never been over 43 before. Exciting!

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_eeaedcca-57b7-4898-8344-4f7ce7d2a99d.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_eeaedcca-57b7-4898-8344-4f7ce7d2a99d.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 38
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_03cced32-928f-4435-8247-a67adb55fbb8.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_03cced32-928f-4435-8247-a67adb55fbb8.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 39

shirazmn

What happened to all the posts between early October and early November?

I'll repost here the last one I wrote just a few days ago that, luckily, I saved elsewhere:

Today (Nov 9th) I finally found the time to measure myself after a few hours of pumping.
I used the "noogle" (I am about to buy the legit one next week as soon as I sort out the shipping method) for about 1.5 hours, and then a milk pump for about 2.5 hours split in a few session. I am quite convinced that the milk pump helps with bringing more blood flow to the chest area, and that helps growth. It also helps with nipples growth (I think)... and, well, it definitely feels good.
I am slowly getting back on PM at just 1000mg/day for now (Ainterol's). It has been a stressful time and PM didn't help much with stamina and sex drive.

My measurements today were 39/44 (39 inches band, 44 inches bust). Just one month ago I was 43.5 bust and I was excited because I had never been past 43 in 6 years of NBE (not too continuous). Today I got to 44! That's amazing. I definitely feel like my boobs are getting bigger and they get more "in the way" when doing stuff. I haven't felt growth like this in ages, and it's pretty damn exciting.

Here are a couple of pictures. One just after the pumping (all of it) and one that explains why it's probably a good idea for me to stop wearing tight stretchy tops (although the one in the picture is a woman's top anyway).

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_692e74bb-6ff7-44c9-8edb-afb81f5c857c.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_692e74bb-6ff7-44c9-8edb-afb81f5c857c.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 47
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_f771f84d-ca15-4c5e-b917-048fad84f2b2.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_f771f84d-ca15-4c5e-b917-048fad84f2b2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 45

shirazmn

I am just going to drop this here for safekeeping. I last pumped 2 days ago (but took PM regularly), so this is the "permanent" state of my chest. There is something that is different from what it used to be, but I can't really put my finger on what. The crease under the left boob is now always there, regardless of my position, and I could swear that both sides are rounder than they were last month. I think I like where this is going :)

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d402e737-b3d0-489f-a553-911d6f0ecc10.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d402e737-b3d0-489f-a553-911d6f0ecc10.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 38