My noogleberry journey! Progress so far...

lizi92

I got my noogleberry back in Oct, and have so far had amazing results! Started very small, i'm a very slender female with low body fat percentage, so had very little breast tissue, but the noogleberry seems to be helping to round/fill them out! Bra size wise - I usually just wear triangle bras and crop tops, but the ones I do have are 30/32a. Not looking for much, huge breasts wouldn't suit my body type - but a 30/32 b-c would be lovely! The first pic is beginning of oct before starting noogleberry, second is a month later, and the last was taken beginning of jan. So excited my boobs are starting to look like 'proper' boobs!!

Attachments

• nb-progress-so-far.png
    nb-progress-so-far.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 4,339

lizi92

Thank you - it's much more than I ever expected this early on. Nope - I am on birth control (microgynon which is the combined pill) but have been on it on and off since I was 16 (i've just turned 24) with no prior growth, but maybe it is contributing a little? I don't want to mess around with supplements and throw off my hormone balance. My goal is just to have nice round breasts that i'm happy with - I'm so clueless when it comes to what sizes look like, but I don't want them to be huge, just a good sized handful. I'd like to be confident to go braless and feel more confident in the bedroom. I'm probably using the noogleberry around 2-3 times a week but want to try and do it every day. I have no excuse really, I'm self-employed and work from home half the week so have a lot of opportunity to do it. When I do use it, it'll be for 2-3 hours if I can, just while I'm working on my laptop in the evening. I also don't seem to get the huge swelling everyone else talks of just after using it, I just have a slow and gradual growth. I also massage - but am too lazy to do it with my hands so use this shiatsu massage pillow, which heats up and rotates (feels so good!) I just sort of lean it against my boobs and leave it there.

HoneyBee

Love the massage idea. Sounds wonderful. I don't get the huge swelling either. I was hoping the longer I do it the swelling would increase. If you can increase to daily that would probably be good however I'm not an expert. I've only been doing it regularly since the 1st of January.

I know some see growth with BC but not sure how much it contributes. I never did good on BC so I've never really used it.

You will know when you get to the size you like :)

Good luck and keep us posted.

lizi92

I tried the pump and release method last night for first time, 15 mins pumping the release and massage for 5. The swelling I got was crazy!! Defo gonna carry on with this method now! No new pics yet, going to wait til beginning of feb, though I do think I've grown a little.

lizi92

Here's a new pic, taken yesterday with no noogleberry use since the previous night, so it's without the swelling. Think there has been a bit of growth, not huge amounts but they're rounding out nicely which was my main concern. Getting some serious swelling after pumping now! Upped my noogling to around 4-5 times a week, trying to do it everyday but as I do it in the evenings sometimes i'm just too tired. Feel more motivated now i'm getting the proper swelling though.

Attachments

• Photo on 27-01-2016 at 01.34.jpg
    Photo on 27-01-2016 at 01.34.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 1,862

lizi92

Better pic of my starting image, soooo tiny!

Attachments

• Photo on 04-10-2015 at 21.55.jpg
    Photo on 04-10-2015 at 21.55.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1,261

zkk

That is amazing progress in such a short time. In another thread, we were recently talking about noogling results with low BMI/fat percentage, and I think you have proven very clearly that great results are possible even for very slender individuals :) Whatever your goal is, I'm sure you'll achieve it since you seem to respond so fast!

I also like the massage pillow idea. What kind of a pillow is it? Can you show a pic?

aagn

Wonderful results! My starting point is more or less the same - you're giving me lots of hope. Thank you!

Helena

Waooo, you have good results ! :)
I have the same size than your breasts before starting noogling, and I was wondering what size of cup you use.
Because I used the breast size calculator, and it told me that I was 34AA, so I ordered the size M, but they are too big (without the rings, I can't even pump). I got my noogleberry today, and I tried it.

I was able to pump a little bit for the first time (with the M cup), but I have over pumping signs (red dots). I didn't have the feeling of overpumping, but since the cups are too big, I had to press them angainst my rib cage. Do you think a too big size can lead to overpumping (i have the gauged pump, and I even didn't reach the first step - 5 something). So I ordered the extra smalls and the smalls, hoping they will fit my super small breasts.