MY PROGRESS ^____^

K

KittyKat

Your breasts are stunning! And I mean that with all my heart and soul. Absolutely beautiful. Along with the nipples. They are NOT big at all! Mine are 10 times bigger. They are lovely and I love their colour.

Just to add, your boyfriend is beyyyoooond the point of being a dickhead. It might be easy for me to say, but I'd get rid of him fast as hell for 1. Not accepting me for all the gorgeousness that I am (well, you are lmao)
2. For suggesting you self-mutilate (surgery)
3. For being a shallow ass motherf...
4. For cheating on you. And honey, whether you will know about it or not? He will do it again. Sorry.

Leaving him for putting you down and cheating on you makes you far from being a shallow disckhead. But again, I'm not in your shoes. Just saying. To me he is disqualified. I am honestly disgusted lol.

NotSoBusty

Wow, wow, wow. I think I would have punched him in the face if he asked me to get a boob job. He does realize that you are not a toy with interchangeable parts, right? Let's face it, big breasts are for purely aesthetic purposes, and we all want them, but why in the world does it matter to him? He isn't the one who would have to face surgery, the consequences that come with it, and then walk around with foreign objects inside him that are subject to all kinds of issues later on in life. I agree with kat90, he is completely disqualified in my book, for soooo many reasons, including insensitivity, arrogance, stupidity, and downright SELFISHNESS. Clearly I do not know you or your relationship with him, but I have seen enough from you to know that you deserve so much better than him. He is lucky to have you. GAH to cheat on you, AND have the audacity to ask you to get a boob job?!?!?! I can't get over it...

You have an absolutely beautiful body. You hips, your little waist, your perfectly proportioned nipples on your pretty boobies, and the little bit of your face that I can see in your avatar is beautiful. You deserve a MAN that can recognize that, and more importantly, APPRECIATE IT! It sounds to me like you should be going for one of his friends!!!

We are our own worst critics. Believe me, I am no exception to the rule, so I can definitely empathize. So, with all the mean people in the world the world that put you down, yourself included, your boyfriend should be there to pick you up. He shouldn't be another reason that you are sad. He should be there to make you happy!! He just isn't meeting our requirements here on the NB Forum. I can't stress enough how a boy (not man) like that is not worth sacrificing your happiness and self-confidence!

Sorry, had to rant and get that out. Boys like that make me soo angry. Anyway, I do have a program page, but not on this forum. My page, and most of my research and posts, are on breastnexus.com under the routine section: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8490

I am on a PM routine, and I have been noogling on and off for about 6 months or so. I am very sporadic with it and not very consistent at all, but I know should be. I keep having to take breaks to go out of town or my boyfriend comes in town or something. I haven't told my boyfriend what I am doing, because I like to keep him as a completely objective source for boobie growth. It's funny, because when I haven't seen him for two weeks or so, and since my breasts ARE slowly but surely getting bigger, he feels them and is like "I SWEAR they are getting bigger. I mean, they don't look bigger, but they feel bigger!! I'm not lying!" Like he's trying to convince ME that they are growing. hahahahaha I love it. Too funny. I'll tell him eventually when the growth becomes undeniable. So far, they really do just only look slightly bigger, but not by much. They are mostly filling out, so they feel bigger. I have gained 1.5" so far, so something is definitely happening. Gosh, though, you would think a 1.5" increase would SHOW some progress, but I guess not!

Anyway, you really inspire me to be more consistent with noogling. You results are wonderful!

evil alex

youre beautiful blusherr!!! (and alot ballsier than i am ^_^ )

Screw that prick, youre the full package!!!!

Matt B

Thanks Alice.I use the nipple cups a few times a week for an hour or more.I'm seeing a little difference in their size,but not much.
I want the entire area bigger so I'll just keep working on them.They are getting more sensitive since I started,and that ain't all bad!LOL
As for all you gals on this forum.You're all wonderful!! The intelligence,the beautiful messages,your sense's of humor,your beauty is beyond belief.Any guy in his right mind would and should give his right N&T to have any of you for a girlfriend.
Alex said it very succinctly"Screw the Pricks". I will add "You all deserve the best."

And thank you all for my support, MATT B :'(

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
You are such a pretty girl! with a face and eyes like yours I wouldn't be bothered with my boob size:) I know, I know, we all want to be perfect:)xx

K

KittyKat

Honey! I shall never abandon you until your last day on this forum. Will be egging you on until the end, promise! :D
Now, I'm sorry! I made a mistake, I thought for some reason that you called YOURSELF a dickhead because I was so mad reading that post. I was just getting madder and madder the more I read LOL.
Honey, you didn't turn him into shit! I'll tell you, the so called good-guys are good until they get comfortable. They put on a charming front to lure you in, when in actual facts they are massive douche bags. When they feel comfortable enough within a relationship to show their true side, that is exactly what they do. He told you after a romantic Valentine's day dinner? Nah, he wasn't joking. His pea-sized moronic little brain thought you guys were having an intimate moment and again, felt comfortable to say such a thing. Which not only demonstrates that he's a shallow douchebag who should be thanking his lucky starts every single day that you even LOOKED in his direction, AND he sounds extremely unintelligent and lacking common sense. WOW. What a stinker.
I would definitely tell him you'd prefer a bigger package :D Maybe you'd end up receiving a penis pump through the post LOL Wouldn't that be hilarious!
But seriously hon, if I was you, I'd dump him right now. I know you also get the good parts of him so you aren't as hostile as we are, but to me there is no forgiving his multitude of sins... How old are you girl? 17/18/19? I just turned 22, so I'm not an old preachy woman lmao. I just made too many observations about the world to believe that anything good would come of this relationship in the long run because as far as I'm concerned, he already f**ked it up :)

You know what though? You could string him along a few more months and one day reveal those fantastic bigger boobies of yours. Just when his mouth is watering and eyes gleaming, you can tell him that well... This was always the case, but right about now you are just waaaaaay out of his league :)

And as for your face, girl, I am ready to upload Michael Jackson's P.Y.T right here (pretty young thing. Or actually, make that beautiful)

You are absolutely stunning! Your eyes are incredible. Your face, your body..just perfect! And such a sweet girl too. You are a perfect 10 <3

NotSoBusty

Kat90, I am 22, as well! Turning 23 in July. So I am not a preaching mother, either! :)

Blusher, I actually had the same experience with that type of guy from when I was 16 to when I was 18 or 19. He encouraged me to get a boob job, etc. I was a 32AA back then, and that is when I started this whole process. I am now a full 32B. So screw the surgery! This works!!! I was single for 2-3 years after that, because I decided that no man was worth that kind of scarring emotional abuse, and I wasn't going to date anyone until I found someone that was absolutely perfect for me. I was SOOO Picky, with a capital P. When I met my current boyfriend, I just KNEW! He says nothing but nice things about my small boobs, and if he knew I was doing this and that THIS was why I took so many "vitamins" (right now he thinks I am just a water guzzling, pill-popping freak!), he would actually be more concerned for my health than the possibility of me growing boobs. There are real men out there, and sadly your boyfriend sounds like he has a loooong way to go until he reaches the first step of manhood. YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MORE!!!

I love PM. I always notice a difference with it. In my first few months, it ALL went to my hips! I went from 34" around my hy hips to 37". :mad: I am such a pear shape. However, I am noticing slow, but steady changes in my breasts and the way that they fit in my bras, so I am going to keep at it! I can't wait until the growth is *visually* noticeable.

I wish I could just be more consistent with noogling!! I am not going to be able to noogle for the 10 days, because I will be on Spring Break and I am staying with my boyfriend. :-\ At least I can still take my PM...

And let me just say that you are sooo beautiful. Absolutely stunning. You have the most gorgeous eyes!! If you grow huge boobs, it just isn't going to be fair for the rest of us!! Your boyfriend really has no idea how lucky he is. He is a greedy, selfish SOB that needs to grow up and wake up and see what he has right in front of him!

Matt B

Thanks NSB, I really appreciate the feedback.And Alice ,I'm not trying to hijack your thread,But I had an analyst tell me years ago that someone who is really good can fool you for a maximum of three years.After that their shit starts gettin ragged,so be advised.

Just FYI all and thanks again. MATT B ;)

Matt B

Hi There,After my divorce,i got hooked up with my" Dream Girl" Ha!!Her stuff started getting ragged about 10 months in,so luckily I survived.
I do believe though that the level of intelligence I see on this forum is amazing given most of your ages.I have socks older than most of you, LOL!but it is great to see you are all so receptive of change.Keep it up.

MATT B :)

Matt B

Mornin Alice, Congrats on the pinning!After I posted that thread about the divorce,I got a sticky note notice and thought I had screwed up.You got pinned cuz yours is the most active.
And,the girls look great before and after.Hard to believe it's only been a month.As for the vitamins,if we don't supplement,we don't get what we need,as food sure doesn't provide them anymore.
Speaking of food,how do you like Spider?LOL- Wagga,wagga! ;)

TTYS, Matt B :)

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Wow, u doing great! I'm really jelaous;) ur shape is enviable! Keep updating as I need motivation:) xx

minnie34

Great that this thread has been pinned - your progress is so brilliant and an excellent ad for the NB. I'm sure you're inspiring loads of people, looking forward to see what the follwoing months bring for you! :)

Matt B

Whoa there girl,You may want to back off on the noogling a little. You wouldn't go to the gym and work the same muscles everyday would ya? The same with breast tissue.It needs time to recover and grow.They will grow Alice believe me,but don't hurt em!!

Luv ya,MATT ;)