MY PROGRESS ^____^

haha, i LOVE ebay!!! sometiems i think i am addicted to it, you can get stuff there so cheapp!!! ebay (L) thanks for your response :)

Matt B

Hi Alice,I wouldn't recommend anything cuz we're all different. I'm a firm believer in" if it ain't broke don't fix it". It just seems like a long time.

no worries! ;)

Hi, Alic, nothing is wrong with noogling for 4 hours. Brava system is 10 hours per day same thing and eveyrone gets results with it, so dont worry about it as long as you do not overpump. I have been trying a different technique lately, namely I have been noogling for one hour, then a break, then another hour etc, in total for around mroe hours as I do it around 4 times. And hoenstly, I hve never gotten better results and I have tried almost everything with this pump! haha. Just be careful with overpumping and you can pump all 24 hours if you want hahaha :D:D

yeah, thats not bad at all, I like that :D I do as many sessions as much I have free time at home.. I have been on this schedule only for like a week? but I have tried so many different techniques and I can tell that I have never had such great swelling (and no bruises, no overpumping!!! before with some previous techniques I pumped less, i got less swelling but i had bruises). this works great. I am glad I am not alone :D Sometimes after all this pumping I also try to snoogle at night, however lately, somewhy my right cup is painful under the boob and over IF i am laying down (weird huh?) and even if I lay down for a while and then take them off, i can see that the ring around left boob is "Normal" whilst the right one is more "cut into" rib under the boob and over the boob!!!!

It is absolutely amazing though that you already had growth within one month!! Good job :)

6 hours is fine in my opinion.. as I said brava system is ten hours per day!! I also think the more the merrier! ;) and I agree about the "I might as well start growing now" part :D I noogled all morning today until around three when I had to take shower and get ready to meet my bf but now I am going to sleep soon and I will try to snoogle as I wont be able to noogle tomorrow!:( (although I am going back home where I lived last eyar and I think there is my old NB kit ... hmm:D)

No, my smaller one actually is hurting. (it isnt MUCH smaller, its not very noticeable unless inside the pump). Yeah aches are either period pains or growth pains :D hopefully its growth!!! Mine are also tingling and my period ended a couple of days ago so lets hope for the best :)Cant wait to have my perfect boobs :)

wow what happened to your period??

haha yeah, I also always hide all the evidence :D:D
I usually pump my smaller one until its uncomfortable, and then pump my bigger one until in the pump it is slightly smaller than the smaller one.

JaneXgame

I may be a little late in saying so but you look so gorgeous!! They look so natural and don't have the implant look that some people may get. Keep up the pumping, looks like the booby fairy hit her target!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
OH MY GOD..

THAT PROGRESS!!

tumblr_m0lq0zGsFO1r3zat8.gif

tumblr_lowxekKgxE1qie3i0.gif

Blusherr.. YOU LIIIIIIIVE!! <3
tumblr_m0t04p6nBB1qfskle.gif

(Don't mind me, I'm just in a dramatic mood :D :D :D )

Matt B

ARGGGGH!Implant look :-[ Truth be known girl,when gals with implants see what NB does,they''re really pissed!
Besides,your's look so much better.And,they ARE yours!!

Have a great day! Matt B ;D

DivaZ

blusherr, I haven't seen a girl on this forum that has a body like mine until you! my boobs get that really great swelling and I want it to stay sooooo bad! I have been noogling for almost three months and am getting ready to order the lg domes. your boobs are the same shape as mine and I too have big nipples! it's sexy in the united states;) I hope to keep in touch, my husband supports me in my noogling adventure but doesn't want me to post pictures. I understand his feelings on the matter and want to respect him on it.
so when you noogled before, what were your results and did they remain permanent until you started noogling again? I can't wait to hear back from you! take care, Diva

DivaZ

I would say I have grown a half a cup size all together! it's slow and steady but still good results ;) I am taking pm as well so I do believe it helps, I am sure after six months I will be a full cup size bigger permanently!! I am almost half way there yipee! how long have you been noogling? and what is your routine? take care, Diva

evil alex

I heard itching was a sign of cutting off the circulation since the itching means that all the blood would be returning to the breast? Sounded alot smarter when i HEARD it but anyway im pretty sure that itching is no bueno! youre doing so great already why change a thing?

Matt B

Mornin Alice,I know you're doing great as your pics show that BUT,if you are taking PM and using PM cream,the bod is getting a lot of
phytoestrogens.!! :eek:! You might want to stop the pills and just use the cream and see what happens.Besides,your booty looks good the way it is and if it ain't broke don't fix it. Be careful :'( Alice.

Matt :-*

blusherr said:
I have a bit of a pickle though, I was snoogling last night. I woke up after a little over two hours because my breasts were SO ITCHY. Like.. I could not stand it I literally ripped the cups off and itched them for a good five or ten minutes and they are still buzzing a little today. I have changed nothing.. same cream, same bandage to tape nipples, same everything. What does this mean?!?!

its normal, its because your body "falls asleep" when you do too, but when you snoogle, your body has to work, so your organism slows own etc, it is normal for it to itch. mine also itches sometimes, especially aorund nipples

Matt B

Great pic Alice,and the glasses are a nice touch.They make sure one looks you in the eyes!!LOL ;D

Matt ;)

blusherr said:
Alex: oh goodness I hope not! I am going to snoogle again tonight considering the next two days are my days off from nb and I want to get a last bit in! If it itches again ill try snoogling with less pressure I think :)

Matt: I am taking less than the recommended dosage, only 300mg instead of the recommended 1000mg. Do you think I should still stop the pills?
Haha yeah but its too small I want to look curvy! Gym tomorrow for buns and thigh excercise!

Tatiana: so the itching isnt bad then? Do you know if there is anything I,can do to prevent it? It was just so unbearable, almost painful :/ yes my nipples were definately the itchiest!

you are very beautiful alice btw.

its not really bad, there is nothing really you can do to sotp it.. only not sleep haha. and yeah it is normal, since your blood flow slows down. do you know the feeling when your leg "falls asleep"? its the same reason you know, its just different feeling within your breasts, since you "Pull them" to be bigger, they have to work, but you are a sleep so your organism doesnt work as well.

Matt B

Hi all,one of the sighns of growth is a little itching in the nipples.Severe itching for extended periods is a sighn of lymphoma.Get it checked. FYI.

Matt :)

yes thats also true about growing. but snoogling is great becuase your blood is "forced" to go through bigger boobs when it ac tuallyr ests. when you sleep your body is at its standard position and if you have bigger breasts during sleep, u grow faster