MY PROGRESS ^____^

evil alex

blusherr your body is so gorgeous! i hope you got my private message a few weeks ago i hadnt heard back, but im glad to hear that youre back on track girl!

K

KittyKat

Hell hello beautiful!
Let me tell you... Your breasts are absolutely wonderful! They look so firm and the size :O You didn't exactly start off tiny, but the difference is huge to me :O Like wow! This may be an odd compliment, but I love how your nipples are positioned. It gives your entire breasts a really beautiful look! You have definitely been totally blessed in the looks department in every way. Keep is up sweets! I'm so glad to see things are so much better with you now <3

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Oh my goodness Alice my mom did the SAME thing to me a few days ago. My NB was on the floor and she was like, "Are these breast pumps?" and I was like, "No..." and she kept saying that she has seen breast pumps in stores and stuff. So freaking embarrassing. Every Monday, my pastor's wife comes to my room to do bible study with me and she picked them up and asked me what they were. I told her that I have no idea, I found them in the closet. I said that it could be a toy cuz of the gun-looking handle. She just kept picking them up while the domes kept bumping into each other.

Your progress is going great!! Can't believe you went from a large A/small B to a C!!! I have a longggg way to go.

sound

Hello Blusher Im curious, I'm from Aus too, I've only seen and heard of this stuff just recently, but how much did this cost you?? postage and everything... And do you use any other addtional products with NB? and does it hurt after you've used it ( sorry for all the annoying questions) And Im very jealous of your boobs right now :p

Im very insecure about my boobs I only have 10A :( and Im 20 this year, and actually about the same weight and size as you. I reallywant boobiiieesss Dx

minnie34

Alice you have made AMAZING progress, I can't believe it's only over two months. Your results are just stunning.
It's funny that your signature says 'wants the boobs every girl dreams of' - you have exactly the boobs I dream of (and probably many, many with me!!!) :D

halfie

Amazing! They look so round now! They were great to begin with, gyal, but I can definitely see changes. Do you feel the difference? for me, my boobs felt a lot bigger even before they looked it. Nice work!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Nice work Alice,definitely a change!
I'm not into girls, but can't get over your eyes!:) ::)

DivaZ

Or the best one 's I have tried of PM is bellasbeautifullbust.com I have tried so many different kinds but this one puts the icing on the cake ;)

kristyn22

Alice! Lookin good, as usual ! Even if you haven't been noogling much this month, you def have not lost any of your growth, so thats a plus ;D

Diva,

Bella's worked well for you?? This may sound strange... but I really like the look of them haha not that that should be the biggest consideration ever, but :p its also because I find Bellas to have the nicest and most informative website as well.

How long were you on it for? Did you find it increased your weight in other areas, created more cellulite, etc. like lots of ladies find the other brands do??

Kristyn

Matt B

Hey Alice,that's what I mean by the way breasts kinda hang and shape and drape!They're beautiful!
Oh,and I'll settle for a week!! Matt!! ;D