MY PROGRESS ^____^

minnie34

Well, Kermit aint got nothing on me - I am greeeeeen of envy!!! :D
I don't even know what to say. They are simply a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Amazing. With your progress so far, I wouldn't be at all suprised if this is where you'll eventually end up. I didn't think your boobs could get any dreamier :D

NotSoBusty

:eek: Ahhhh seriously!! SO jealous over here. Your boobies look incredible!! That swelling is amazing!! Even without swelling, they look awesome. You have THE best shape ever!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Bloody hell! they look humongous!giganticus, masivus! ::) wow, 7 hours! I know what you mean by wishing it stayed on that way:) with that amount of time you may reach your dream soon! wish you well! xx

Padded Hell

WOW! Your boobs are just..staggering :). You lucky lucky girl!!! That's it! I'm gonna superglue those damn CL's to my chest if needs be (don't try this at home, kids ;D). I'm going to have a lie-down now, the boob envy is getting toooo much :)

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
WOW! SO impressed! I think your photos here keep us all going!

Do you have a preference, if you were to recommend either the CLs, or Ls? Just curious... I'm not near to filling my M domes yet!

Also.... how much does your swelling go down, and how long do you typically keep it? Have you found anything that helps to prolong it?? Don't mind all the questions- your results are just SO spectacular!!

ONE. MORE. QUESTION. ! Are you still using the foam rings??

loveandpermanence

psh....booby twin... YOU LIED -cries a little- haha hun your boobs are awesome. Pretty much my goal at the moment :p Amazing progress! Send the booby fairy this way please? ;)

dl9812

I don't use the CLs myself, but most girls have stated they are most comfortable. Are you rotating them so the curve matches your rib cage?

Your progress is awesome! But you were saying you have stalled since taking PM? Maybe you should stop the PM.

nIcol21

HELLO...BLUSHERR!!! this is my first post on this forum!!you are the reason that i order the noogleberry!! your reasults are AMASING!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!really I have no words!!! I am the same size as you are and I order the medium breast system!! I started with using a breast enlargement system liquid,pills and cream and i grew up almost 1.5 cup size after 7 months of use,from a AA to a B cup!! I discover the noogleberry before 3 weeks!!and i use the noogleberry for a week and I love it,i wish i orderer it 7 months before!!does your reasults are permanently???have you gain any permanently growth??(I am sorry for my english..aren't the best)!!! ;D

DivaZ

Kris87, sorry it took me soooo long to respond! I do use bellas pm and have been using it for over two years and it has worked great for me;) I have researched so many different pm sites and bella's is by far the best!!! I hope you find the very best for your self as well. Good luck! Diva

loveandpermanence

:O You're right I didn't see the starting pictures! HUZZAH! There's hope :D And we are twins for another reason too :3 I'm doing this to even out my figure since my bottom half is all curvy but my top is flat as a board >.<

bikiniluvr

Verrrrrry helpful- Thank You! Interesting bras make your swelling go down! Unfortunately this tiny, tight little sports bra I have helps me keep it. For whatever reason, none of the pretty ones I love wearing do. When I move up a size, I will probably try the L- you're not the first I've heard say the CL's hurt. And you're tiny around the ribs, like me :) Yes...keep posting, please.

bexy

wow your boobs and progress are amazing and that sure is some time commitment!! iv just started and im not getting any swelling, but i dont have anything to start with so maybe thats why. you dont get ring marks, do you think theres anything you do apart from luck? such as what oil/cream do you use, do you use the foam rings? x

K

KittyKat

Alice you magnificent creature you! Your boobies look FANTASTIC! It's my turn for a jaw drop! :eek:

Your boobies are SO SO beautiful! Please believe me. All breasts are beautiful, but some just a tad more than others. I told you already how I loved their shape and the way the nipples are positioned. Absolutely gorgeous! Keep this up! I am telling you, a year or two from now you won't remember ever having any issues with those boobies of yours. I hope you're in it for the long run because I believe that the results this thing can achieve are amazing.

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
Blusherr, you have AMAZING boobs and I'm sure everyone here can't wait to see what you're achieving!! Hope you keep us updated, you're an inspiration!

bikiniluvr

OHHHNOOO! Your breasts look beautiful, but pain and leakage? No bueno, mi amiga! I have read that women can use a breast pump to stimulate lactation, even when they haven't given birth. I bet the combination of the pumping and extra hormones...damn. I may have just missed it, but why did you stop taking PM? Or, just because you're cycling? Sheesh...

Anastasia916

blusherr, I have a feeling your lactation issue is similar to Cheryl's from the breastnexus forum. She was a born male, now female that started doing NBE before her complete operation. Now, she used NB and took BO for NBE, and during so had an issue with lactation, went to see a doctor to have it resolved. So I'm guessing the fluctuations in your hormone levels is what caused it. My suggestion would be to read around the breastnexus forum, maybe message Cheryl, her ID is Cheryl1989, maybe even consult a doctor. If you go to a doctor you would need to disclose what you have done for NBE though. hth

minnie34

I would also guess that it is a combination of the pumping and the hormones...Normally, in order to induce lactation a breastpump is used (the nipple needs to be stimulated) but who knows; perhaps NB is creating enough pressure to get it all going??

You're doing the right thing by not noogling at the moment. If your breasts are hard and painful, apply cold packs to them (like frozen veg). You can use green cabbage leaves too, if you leave them in your bra they will speed up the process of drying it up. Plus, they contain enzymes that relieve engorgment. I'm really sorry this happened to you hon. Please keep us posted will you?
xx