MY PROGRESS ^____^

lexuswoman

Whoa. I thought the NB worked on the same principle as the Brava, breast enlargement using an external tissue expander. That when the breasts are in the domes, the gentle pull encourages more tissue growth, Brava says it slow growth, amounting to one drop per day, but over time it adds up. I even found an article that was published in a plastic and reconstructive surgery journal stating that breast enlargement without implant is possible using an external tissue expander, but that it just takes time and lot of patience. So, Lucy told you that the growth from the NB isn't permanent?

K

KittyKat

I'm pretty sure it works on the same principle as the brava, since it's basically the same thing just more pressure+less time spent. And even if it DID require some maintenance here and there, what's the problem? You want to be fit/build some muscle you need to work for it and then work to maintain it. Noogleberry isn't half as strenuous as working out :D And why would you want to just stop abruptly with all the other benefits it provides besides the breast enlargement?

lexuswoman

Hey Kat90,

I'm in this for the long haul! I think of this as like an exercise program, only its for the boobs. In one of my other postings, I compared it to when a person goes on a diet and exercise program and loses weight. Do they quit what they're doing because they've reached their goal? No, they keep going to maintain their results. Its a journey, not a destination. Anything worth having is worth working for!

lexuswoman said:
Whoa. I thought the NB worked on the same principle as the Brava, breast enlargement using an external tissue expander. That when the breasts are in the domes, the gentle pull encourages more tissue growth, Brava says it slow growth, amounting to one drop per day, but over time it adds up. I even found an article that was published in a plastic and reconstructive surgery journal stating that breast enlargement without implant is possible using an external tissue expander, but that it just takes time and lot of patience. So, Lucy told you that the growth from the NB isn't permanent?

it is the same system as brava, but it is what Lucy told me. That it works the same way as workout on muscles and that for permanent good growth you should keep it up

Anastasia916

Though I do have "permanent" growth, meaning when I take breaks from NB and supplements I stay the same size... I have to agree that maintenance may be needed. As we age gravity will take effect, so I feel noogling or massaging now and then as well as chest exercises is a good way to keep them where they should be. It makes sense to me. When you want a flat tummy you work hard to get it, then you still need to maintain it. Same with everything else... maintaining nice hair, nails, teeth, the list goes on and on. No matter what you have to do maintenance to keep up with yourself. As far as comparing NB to muscles, that's a good point. If you look at ANYONE that grows their butt/hips, in order to keep it, they have to do maintenance workouts, supplementation, etc. etc. Look at Buffie the Body or like this girl http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/

So I feel getting the body we want will take work, then will be maintenance, just no way around it.

sound

Hey Alice, don't be discouraged this take time and doesn't come with instant results, from what I've seen your boobs are taking to NB great, I think your breast may have reduced size is because you have stopped all of the herbs and stuff, the main things that were keeping them firm and shapely; they've probably just lost their firmness thats all. Even if you noogle by itself you'll see gradual results. For now, ease on the herbs, one or two at a time:) we don't want you to feel sick now.

You have heap of support from us! :D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Hey!

According to your original post in this thread, isn't your birthday in May? :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLUSHERR! <3

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Good one , Tank Girl! And what a lovely birthday - 20! I wish I was again:) have a lovely one if u about to celebrate:) xx wish u dreams come true and so boobie fairy will gift u nicely;)

B

boobieswanted

For the PM pills. Which brand do you use? I am quite unsure and there are many brands. I also came across some for men which am confuse about using. Anyways would love to know thw brand your using. Thinking about buying ainterol. Just because of the price.

Also, what effects will happen once you stop taking. Will something bad happen?

Great progress. You are one of the girls that inspire me to buy my own nb. I've been protesting for years til I saw your pics.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt B

Hey Boobies,thanks for posting,maybe you'll wake her up!She's been MIA for two weeks.

Matt-and nice to have you here hon. ;D

chriss

(.Y.)
Yes, Youre such a great inspiration, I really love the shape of youre breast and I miss youre updates (first I just read on this forum and never post)! where are you :(?

kristyn22

Hey Alice,

I know I haven't posted in a while, been uber busy, but i've been keeping tabs on your thread. Don't get too discouraged honey! You have had such amazing progress, you were bound to hit some sort of plateau... I'm sure they will perk up in no time! ;D

I've been wondering, what kind of PM cream do you use and where did you get it from? I'm thinking of trying it...

Kris

B

boobieswanted

Whenever I'm thinking about giving up I just look at Blusherr pictures and I get right to pumping.

Thanks

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
blusherr said:
Sorry i havent been on, bikiniluvr mine did the same.. And now i feel like i am not really going anywhere. I am not going to post progress pictures this month because i think they will actually be smaller, almost my starting size again. Eughhhh! Getting a little discouraged with this, not sure which way to go now.

Blusherr, I know you can do it! I know you still do have amazing boobs even if they did shrink, and I have no doubt you can even exceed what you were before!!! Please don't give up!!

tremk

Acetyl hexapeptide-38 is a new clinically proven compound that when applied topically will cause local accumulation of lipids. In other word bigger boobies! here are the links to an official informational PDF from the The manufacturer lipotec and an article from the cosmetic chemistry magazine Happi.

www.lipotec.com/archivos/Adifyline_E.pdf

http://www.happi.com/articles/2012/06/redefining-the-body-minimizing-aging

You're welcome.