My progress

Jacquelinecd

Hi all,

I have to stagger as my photos are too big.

Pic 1 is in May without any herbs or pumping.

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 971

Jacquelinecd

Pic 1 is in August after three months of herbs: fenugreek and saw palmetto.

Pic 2 is how full I can get a small cup after a week of pumping.

Pic 3 is post pumping today.

One question: can anyone tell from the red rings if I'm using too small a pump?

I'm a genetic male, trying to grow out my girls.

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,219
  • IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,157

Microbreast

People have mentioned using flax seed oil helps with the red rings. Flax seed oil also contains phytoestrogens which may help some. It's also edible, but should be kept refrigerated. Definitely drink plenty of water, and massage often. There are different breast enhancement massages you could use. Though Google doesn't give too many good links.

Looks like you may need medium cups soon! ;)

tinytots

Flaxseed oil is actually primarily an omega-3 supplement, and does not contain phytoestrogen. It's actually flaxseed that contains phytoestrogen.

Jacquelinecd

Speaking of phytoestrogens, I'm getting impatient with my current Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto routine. (Take 3600mg of both a day.) I'm thinking of adding Pueraria Mirifica to the mix. However, the advice across the internet is conflicting concerning whether to take them together or not. Some say you should not, and others say you should. Does anyone have any experience with this?

HoneyBee

I don't think the cups you are using are too small. It would probably be difficult to get larger ones to stick on at this point. Looks like you got the correct size.

I use PM with fenugreek. If there is information out there that it's not safe I would be interested in knowing. I can't see why it wouldn't be safe. For me I've noticed the best results with moderate doses...500mg daily of PM and 500mg of fenugreek.

Jacquelinecd

Thanks, HoneyBee. I didn't read it was harmful, just that PM could suppress the effects of FG. According to the Aenterol (sp.?) site, which I bought my PM pills from, it is recommended to take FG with PM to help with Prolactin levels. If you're getting good results from it, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Btw, I've been taking 1 PM a day with SP (1800 mg) for 2 weeks, and I've noticed some results, mostly tenderness in my nipples and aureolas. It does seem to me that PM does work faster than just FG and PM.