my pump broke

A

annieboobs

Hi all, so i haven't pump for the whole summer coz family was here for the holidays. I finally got a change to start pumping this morning, 30 mins in and my pump broke i wasn't even pumping hard . :( Yet another set back, well atleast i will try out the new pump everyone is talking about.

Booby kisses all :-* :-* :-*

L

Lynn

I really had great success using mouth suction! I had switched to using large cups and I couldn't get them both to work with one pump. I used the pump for one, and I used mouth suction and a big clip on the other. That did a great job until I received my second pump.

A

annieboobs

Hi lynn, thanks for the tip, i did try the mouth suction i was amazed that it worked just as well. ;D. My fiance then told me he have ametal pump in the gargage that i can use in the meantime. i tried it last night and it worked wonderfully, i didn't loose any suction with it.
So i'll use the metal pump until i order the new pump, also i waiting on the new cup to come out first to order in one shot. only becoz i'm in the caribbean and shipping takes much longer.

happy pumping girls..