My update with a few pics

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Took some time off and back in action. I have been keeping a journal and thought I'd update. Have been pumping again the past 2 weeks now for about 2 hours a day and using breast enhancing cream for pumping. When I was steady pumping I WAS also taking a combination of Fenugreek, P.M. and I started hydro noogling which really worked! I have since deflated some but when I stuck with it they were getting heavy and full, which was encouraging because I am 44 and lost a lot of breast firmness once I had my child over 14 years ago. I have also been trying to elongate my nipples because they have been very flat all of my life and I am very pleased with the Supple Nips that I have been using. I use them for most of the day and they are perky and erect FINALLY!! I have attached some pics as updates.

Happy Noogling everyone!!

Attachments

• afterpmp 116.jpg
    afterpmp 116.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 2,062
  • supplenip front 116.jpg
    supplenip front 116.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,507
  • supple side 116.jpg
    supple side 116.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,972

Aaron73

I think your breasts look wonderful. I am a first-time noogler i just started using mine a month ago I’m not sure how to upload pictures yet

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE COMMENTS!! I just seen this post... very encouraging and sweet words....REALLY appreciate it. I have put many posts on here and some with them in the cups.

Lillyanne

DesiringCs said:
Took some time off and back in action. I have been keeping a journal and thought I'd update. Have been pumping again the past 2 weeks now for about 2 hours a day and using breast enhancing cream for pumping. When I was steady pumping I WAS also taking a combination of Fenugreek, P.M. and I started hydro noogling which really worked! I have since deflated some but when I stuck with it they were getting heavy and full, which was encouraging because I am 44 and lost a lot of breast firmness once I had my child over 14 years ago. I have also been trying to elongate my nipples because they have been very flat all of my life and I am very pleased with the Supple Nips that I have been using. I use them for most of the day and they are perky and erect FINALLY!! I have attached some pics as updates.

Happy Noogling everyone!!

Wow, those are beautiful!
Congratulations
Do you get any soreness from your 2 hour sessions?