my xxlarge domes

kikidi

Hi, I know, I was thinking of using it for a salad bowl myself or a container for a head of lettuce. I dont know or think I will ever fit it but then again who knows. The opening seems to be too big. I have grown quite a bit with the large domes so I will wait a while and give it a go.

soonenough

LOL. I'm not kidding when I say the XXL can fit one of my butt cheek, and a side and a half of my chest. I havn't tried yet if it will create suction; I actually don't want to. But that's a thought to bring to Lucy's attention, cups to enlarge the backside.

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
My Extra Extra Large Domes are FULL. I've contacted Noogleberry about a possible custom size and they responded. From a marking stand point it would not be possible since the demand would not justify the new sizing for equipment. I use my 6" x 7" VacuTech cylinders for further development.

stev

Hi all, I must only use one XL at a time between that and 1500 MG of PM per day selling some results. Only two months. :) !!

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
The seals of the XX domes had to be slightly modified so that they would both fit. I removed some of the material on both domes so now they both fit. The still touch but only slightly. Would really love to have more comfortable seals on these so that I can wear them for longer sessions. The seals on the X Domes are more comfortable but, sadly they are to small for my use. I'd love to help anyone that I can. I'm on yahoo at tedraWilson50 so ping me directly if you'd like personal help and encouragement.