NBE and DIABETES

W

WOLFY

I am a 69 y/ young biomale doing NBE. I am also taking supplements. Found out this morning that if a person is diabetic that takes supplements they may not have any effect on breast enlargement. I have been doing supplements and noogleing for over a year with very little breast enlargement. What little enlargement I have has been very slow. Much slower than I thought it would be. I do get a decent amount of swelling from noogleing, but find it difficult to keep it. Soooo, if your diabetic, you may want to keep this in mind. I plan on staying on my supplements for atleast another 6 months, and also will continue to noogle. I hope each and every diabetic person the very best of luck in your NBE. BTW, I do control my diabetes with prescription pills.

7-14-2022
Wolfy

K

kevlovs69

I'm 60 years young (lol ) but I am also a diabetic here i agree with you Wolfy but I don't take no supplements and yes I do take my prescription drugs now I am a little c-cup here i have been Noogling for 1 1/2 years.....kevlovs69 ps sorry for the fir on my tits lol

Attachments

• 16578415277588727831385044932177.jpg
    16578415277588727831385044932177.jpg
    978.3 KB · Views: 4
W

WOLFY

You are O.K. with the "floof" on your boobs. Keep up with your meds. Diabetics have a harder and longer time to grow boobs. Some can't even grow any breast at all. For those who can, it's probably going to take extra time and effort. Just a side note, it's still worth the extra work and time just to get boobs.

K

kevlovs69

You are O.K. with the "floof" on your boobs. Keep up with your meds. Diabetics have a harder and longer time to grow boobs. Some can't even grow any breast at all. For those who can, it's probably going to take extra time and effort. Just a side note, it's still worth the extra work and time just to get boobs.
Yes Yes you are so right on that but I have switched to the 1 gal fish bowls and yes I can put them both on my breast i get about 1/4 to 1/2 way full and yes they do look funny on my boobs and yes I do take my pills twice a day. Love kevlovs69