Need advice with extension kit

T

TheCandyMan

Hi everyone,

I've just received my new extension kit and have to say what an amazing fast service. I received my kit a few days after ordering! Thank you!

Now just a few questions.

I had a little trouble using the cover over the silicone noose so removed it and found it to be quite comfortable without so will carry on this way. Now how much do I extend by? Do I adjust until I feel it becoming uncomfortable or do I go a little further to make any gains. I know this probably sounds stupid but I really don't know and it doesn't make it clear in the manual. The first time I used it my glands went white and I lost all feeling for a few minutes!

Also in the photos of the kit I can see 4 brown (and what I think) silicone sleeves to cover the glans? These were not in my kit so are they missing or is the photo not accurate? I received the extender, rods, 4 springs, 4 silicone straps and covers and a manual.

Thanks in advance.

steve

Hi TheCandyMan and welcome to the forum. Firsly, the brown rings you see in the picture on the site were originally supplied but are now no longer supplied. They were additional straps but proved to be not necessary.

I have pasted a very useful comment from Dan, one of our forum members and im sure you will find his comments really helpful;

After an hour the end will swell and this is normal and which means the whole penis is flowing with more blood/cells, which you want for any gains to be achieved, the end should go dark red/purply colour and swells alot, also the whole penis should slightly go bigger

I recomend using is for 1hour n 30minutes with a 5/10min break then do another 1hr n 30min, you have to do minimum 3hrs and make sure the tension is there, you can touch the penis when it is tensioned and it needs to be hard to touch to get the blood flowing, not soft.

Use cloth round the penis folded up 3 or 4 times for more comfort, then put the silicone round, but i recomend on the Noogleberry extender putting another 2 holes in and wearing two silicone staraps, this is way more comfortable !

If your circumsised like my self it is much easier to wear it and put it on, if you are not circumsied then i recomend wearing it from the start with a semi erection thus the end will be bigger and the silicone starps will be more secure.

i dont recommend sleeping with it on and if you can , dont wear clothes over it, just wear it in yur own time on yur own sat on a chair or lieing on bed, you cant sleep with it on cos after an 1hr n half u need a 10min break

I wear it every 2 days as it takes a day to recover from the cells revovering, but u can try every day.

after only a week you should get gains and your partner will notice allot

Hope this helps

Daniel