Need Your Advice - Should I Try For Larger?

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

I am alternating now between the XL cups and the XXL cups and noticed a BIG improvement!!! By alternating, I got past the stall I was in. I was stuck around the 3 - 3 1/2 inch mark on the XL cups. I am now passing the 4 inch mark and this method seems to work for me.

I was hoping I could ask for advice. Looking at the pictures, do you think I should try for larger breasts, or do you think they fit my frame (which as you can see is bigger, size 14W). I am trying to lose weight, but it's such a battle :(. Any and all advice is welcome. For those that don't know I am male, but with my wifes' approval and support, am living most of the time as a female. It just feels "right". I thank and love all that support me here and never wish to offend those that don't. Happy pumping!!!!!

Rachiex

Joan I think you are fantastic and I really admire you - don't feel you have to apologise because no one here is offended at all! We all think you are great.

I know what you mean about the weight loss! It is so hard but it makes you feel amazing after you've done a workout and you can see the results and they push you even further - hopefully we'll get our boobs and lose weight at the same time - that would be great!

I think you look fab at the moment - they fit your frame and you have a great outline but as it's such a personal choice, I don't know what to suggest. You might lose weight (not that I think you need to unless you find it is affecting your health) and find you want more or the 'boobygreedmonster' (love that name) might get you and you just keep on going. Whatever you try, I think it's great that you've got to the point where you can decide whether or not you want to grow further or just maintain- wow that's a big milestone!

What does your wife think about you continuing or has she said you should do what you want to do?

:-*

J

Joan_CD

Hi Rachie,

As always, I thank you for all the support you show me. You are such a wonderful person! My wife and I are the same size and we are going to try and diet togther. She wants to be a 10 and I want to be a 10-12. We will see if we can do it.

I think I want to go a bit larger. I want to go to a fuller C cup. Right now I am a full B, maybe a very small C. My wife thinks it's great that I am doing this and said she would not mind at all if I went a bit larger! She likes when I look and dress female... and so do I. She says I am easier to be with... I listen more, am more understanding and sympathetic and more tolerant of things that go wrong in life. She also said I look good as a female! :D

K

kultzu

Hi Joan,

That's wonderful. You and your wife are such soulmates. It is always most important to get support from people around you.

Congrats on your success with the XXL cups ! :D.
That is a HUGE improvement.

Take care,
Kultzu

PS. Maybe I have to try your trick too :-* :-*

C

catsrule

Joan, do whatever you want!! You look adoreable in your skirt...can we see more leg??!! Looks like you have the whole package going on! I say go for the larger size! Then you'll be real curvey, and real happy!! love ya lots!!!

cats

J

Joan_CD

LOL :D Cats you are such a rip!!!!!!!!!! I just luv ya!!! I don't think anyone else wants to see more leg from me!!!!!!!!!!!

G

gingerD

hi with regards to the weight loss, if you have a bmi of above 28 you can get Alli they are available from any pharmacy in the uk, and came out in the US before, they work by blocking out 1/3 of your fat intake

J

Joan_CD

Hi Ginger,

I see ads for that, but was always afraid to take it because I was told it can cause some embarassing moments when you have to go the bathroom.... quickly and urgently!!! Can you give me any advice on that? Thanks!

Rachiex

Hmmm - heard about Alli. I think it's bad that some pharmacies online don't check you for your BMI so you can buy it whatever weight you are which could be dangerous for those with eating disorders. The side effects don't sound good either to say the least! I am on Lipobind at the moment - only 2 days now so I don't know whether it is working - fingers crossed!

For me, I eat way more carbs than fat - I researched carb focused diet tablets and came up with a product called phase 2 which blocks absorption of starch from carbs (apparently!) - I'm a bit dubious - has anyone tried it or know someone who has or anything similar?

How are you doing Joan - are you trying to lose weight? I am struggling at the moment - bread is calling me but it makes me put on weight so I know I can't eat it, which makes me want it even more! I am craving cheeses sandwiches and bread and butter! Fast forward 3 months when all of us will have bigger boobies, flatter stomachs and smaller bottoms!

x x x x

J

Joan_CD

Hi Rachiex

I am always struggling with my weight. I want to get down to a 10-12 and it is a struggle. I do good all day and then when I am home I start to hit the snacks. It is such a battle. I am always hesitant in using diet pills and stuff, because the side effects can at times be so serious. So, my wife and I try to do it with willpower. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. It's like one step forward and two steps back at times.

Hang in there hon and in a few months we will all look damn.... HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

gingerD

im on alli myself and , well yes i have heard you can get embarrassing problems lol however this only happens if you eat too much fat, i personally have not had 1, however on occassions i have had to rush to the loo quite quick,
1 tip alli does not like bacon egg and ketchup sandwiches ;D too much info sorry
i have tried many diet pills and these have by far the least side effects for me, no jitters no sweating, no nervousness, anxiety etc.
a few people i know are on them 1 lady i know is about your bulid and she lost 11 pounds in a week, they say for every 2 pounds you loose your self alli will help you loose 1 pound extra a week on top
http://www.alli.co.uk/?src=ppc&site=google&cmpid=1a&kw=%22ali%22&match=Exact

i got mine from boots online you have to fill in a questionnaire to get the pills

G

gingerD

ps-i agree re the online pharmacys giving them to people they shouldn't i lied to get mine........................

also lypo bind- tried didnt do anything for me,
tried phase 2 i think if memory serves right these work by heating the body up? speeds metabolism due to sweating, does give you shivers as your body burns calories because its trying to cool you down (sorry if talking about a different pill there have been many)

Rachiex

GingerD

Thanks for the info on Lipobind and Phase 2. I may have been a little hypocritical when I said about some pharmacies offering Alli to people who aren't very overweight as, as soon as I saw the advert I thought, 'I'll try to get it online where they don't test your BMI'!!!!

Lipobind hasn't done anything for me...yet! Don't think it will anyways but I am going to do the maple syrup detox when I get back to a festival I am going to next week - there will be lots of booze and burgers and unhealthy food so it should help me get rid of the excess pounds (it worked for Beyonce anyway!)

How is it going everyone? Hows Alli? That's the next one for me!

Joan - I know what you mean about snacks at night - I am so good all day, avoinding the vending machine and the chocolate, going to the gym and then I come home and eat crisps and chocolate and bread! Hopefully this detox will reset my cravings - apparently it does that but we'll see...! How are doing with the snacking - has it got better?

Happy pumping (and jumping) everyone x x x x ;D

Anastasia916

I think you look great! And I agree you make an attractive lady, not sure what you look like as a man, but judging by how you look as a woman, good going! Most crossdressers and transgenders have problems pulling it off. I know I would never be able to look like a man hahahaha. And it's so good your wife understands and accepts you for who you are. I have known a few CD's that ended up having to divorce their spouses to be themselves. As far as losing weight, I would be careful with diet pills, most of them are scams. My hubby was about to start using hydroxy cut eventhough I thought it would be pointless. He is not over weight, just has a little pudge he wants to tone down. And then a few weeks later we see that hydroxy cut was recalled! They had some really bad side effects on people and people have been suing them! So yea, that's something to think about. I worked out and dieted for 3 months and went from 25% body fat to 16 or 17% (it goes back and forth, depending on time of month). I did mine the old fashioned way, had a high protein diet where I ate 6 small meals a day, exercised heavily 5 days out of the week. And I saw results. Good luck with everything!