Nerve issues

Rebeyd

When pumping I've had this weird pinching feeling in my left arm while pumping my left breast. Now it twitches even when I'm not pumping. Do I need bigger cups or do I have to quit pumping?

James

Quit pumping until all the symptoms are gone. Bigger cups won't solve the problem, You need to move them away from your arm pit, push down lower, If you can't move more towards center (domes already touching) then consider pumping one at a time. Are you using padding? Are you releasing and doing a short massage every 15 minutes?

Rebeyd

Quit pumping until all the symptoms are gone. Bigger cups won't solve the problem, You need to move them away from your arm pit, push down lower, If you can't move more towards center (domes already touching) then consider pumping one at a time. Are you using padding? Are you releasing and doing a short massage every 15 minutes?
How do I do that when I have wide set breasts?

James

Hard to judge by pics, but the domes look a little small for you. Are your breasts completely filling the domes when pumping? If so you should go to a larger size. You can use a belt or some other method to wrap around both domes and pull them closer together. You say you are pumping 5 hours, is this continuously? I agree many hours a day helps, but max 1/2 hour before you take them off and do a quick massage before continuing, especially around the edges and even 15 minutes is better. Also if you can break up the 5 hours or so as being some in morning and the rest in afternoon and evening. Now I know you can't do this while sleeping, but usually any overnight noogling is done a lower pressure. Since you say overnight noogling is done one breast at a time it should be easier to pull it away from your armpit area.

I repeat, quit pumping until the nerve problems completely go away. But continue to massage with Almond oil or whatever is your favorite.

Rebeyd

No they don't fill them up all the way and only get close to doing so the times I pump then after 20 min pump em up a little more. Then after another 20 pump them up even more. I never pump until they're red lile some people I see on here because it looks painful. Thanks for the input. Next time when my nerve stuff subsides I'll try doing the low pressure when I sleep because I was doing the pump a little more every 20 until I almost filled them then going to sleep. That probably didn't help with the nerves lol. Btw my breasts do point more downwards in the busom beauty domes. Nips get a little smashed

James

Nipples pointing downward indicates you have the cups too high or do not have enough lubrication for the bottom of your breasts to slide easily. Your nipples should be centered.

Rebeyd

Oh ok. I was trying to put them higher because I had explant surgery so my skin is a little saggy and I wanted some volume up top