New before/after

James

Progress is looking good :) Just wanted to remind you to massage your boobs before pumping (and of course massage twice a day) and also to drink water while pumping.

Fufu91

Dears ,
U are using the contoured or the regular large domes??
I want to order but am not sure which one shall i buy

Caliboobs

it depends on your chest really, and after that preference.

The contoured models will find a better fit on your chest especially if your ribcage in the chest area is not so broad.

The standard models dont have that "contour" so are kind of flat at the bottom. If in doubt use the contoured ones....they are more comfy usually.

maksimovic

C’est après trois heures de noogling deux heures avec un milieu un grand (côtés commutés après une heure) puis une heure les deux grandes tasses. J’essaie de faire de mon mieux pour être patient. Toujours sur BO swansons 6
Tablettes par jour (deux onglets trois fois par jour) je vais probablement revenir à Pm une fois que j’ai atteint la marque de six mois. Ne pas sentir ou voir beaucoup d’amélioration, mais la patience est la clé dans ce que je sais.

Attachments

• WIN_20200901_07_48_29_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200901_07_48_29_Pro.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 13

Lyn234

You do have great breasts and may I add great large nipples.
Any side effects taking BO. also how long did it take to see larger breasts ?

Last edited:

maksimovic

This is after three hours of noogling two hours with one medium one large (switched sides after an hour) then one hour both large cups. Trying my best to be patient. Still on BO swansons 6
Tablets a day (two tabs three times a day) I will probably be switching back to Pm once I hit the six month mark. Not feeling or seeing much improvement but patience is key in this I know.

Attachments

• WIN_20201012_13_21_23_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201012_13_21_23_Pro.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3

Lyn234

You have stunning breasts and beautiful nipples. Have you had any side effects takin BO and how long did it take before you saw an increase in breast size. Love to know

maksimovic

You have stunning breasts and beautiful nipples. Have you had any side effects takin BO and how long did it take before you saw an increase in breast size. Love to know
je pompe de puis 5ans tasse xl le mamelon10 minutes pars semaines s'est tres douloureux ???????

Attachments

• WIN_20201021_14_33_44_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201021_14_33_44_Pro.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3

maksimovic

je pompe ma poitrine que sa faits du bien sentire ses seins au bouts des domes quel joie je souhaite a vous tous le même bonheurs
je né rien u a subir tous s'est fait naturellement pour mes teton avec de petits dômes comme sur la photo je vous souhaité la même choses

Attachments

• WIN_20201023_14_25_03_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201023_14_25_03_Pro.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2