New before/after

zkk

I recommend a break, too. It seems to be common to have great growth in the first 3-6 months and then stall. Happened to me too. But it's good to know it's usually temporary and even if you lose some size, it's probably just swelling going down so you're not necessarily losing anything, just revealing the actual growth. My size has diminished multiple times but not once have I been back to my starting size. Keep it up and take a break if necessary, I'm sure you'll grow again :)

Mamakara

Maybe you are seeing a change bc you recently stopped the PM? I'm fairly new to noogling and haven't experimented with supplements yet but I would switch up your schedule... Either noogle over drive or a total break for a couple weeks, either way lots of massage! Keep at it tho, you'll get there! :)

tinytots

Urgghh! Same here, I seem to have stalled somehow. So bummed out. 8 months in, no changes since the 6th month if I'm not mistaken.

pianogirl

The big stall!! It happens to all of us! Even me. I've been at this for 5 years now and I've hit the wall a few times. From the transition from D to DD and the biggest one from DD to DDD. I assume because my body had to physically make the fat cells from scratch instead of just refilling them from weight loss. So, don't give up, just take a break and come back with another regular regimine then you'll notice another growth

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks everyone, I did take a one week break and will be returning to it soon. I'm on bovine ovary now and not seeing much of anything as far as results but it hasn't been a full month yet and I read you should take them for six months

Hopefulforbreasts

So I took the break and am now doing the pump and hold with my nb pump instead of the vacuum therapy machine, I've also gone back to the medium cups so I can do them both at the Same time. Yesterday I was looking at info on BO and people take anywhere from 1500-2500 per day so I decided to increase my dosage to 1500 I was taking (500). I'm feeling more positive now about the growth process but not super positive about my current breasts. I sent this pic below to my bf asking "what do you think" to which he responded "too low", I guess I'll just wear a push up bra from now on .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 571

Moonmama

What great progress! and I think they look wonderful! I think the heaviness of natural breasts is so beautiful, I wouldn't change a thing!

Hopefulforbreasts

So I bought a workout top the other day in size xs it's a sports bra that has another part that connects to it like a shirt. Well I quickly realized that I am no longer an xs due to my boobie growth . Made me feel pretty good even though I won't be getting away with wearing this top to the gym now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 513
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 443

Hopefulforbreasts

Ugh still fighting for growth. I've been on bovine ovary two months and haven't noticed any difference but I did order more and plan to finish out six months of it since I read you should take them at least six months. Ive also been losing weight intentionally since its summer and I have put on a few lbs this year. That may be taking away some of the breasts that I had grown over the last few months as I've noticed they don't feel as full . I need to increase my noogling and see if hat helps. I've also started massaging with flax seed oil and I am going to try some far infrared to see if that helps with my growth. Feeling a bit discouraged but still going to keep going.

James

There are several people who have stated that they didn't see results until they noogled for 4 or 5 hours. I suppose I should temper that a little bit by saying there are also those like Zercher who tried 4 hours and said she did not get any more swelling than 2 hours. Different strokes for different fokes I guess.

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks James,
I'll definitely have to try doing some four hour sessions. Right now I'm alternating one side medium cup one side large then switch since the two larges don't fit at the same time. I'm going to have to fit in more time though. I'm experiencing a lot of broken blood vessels and my breasts turning purple with the large cup so I have to be careful how much I pump it.

Allycatty

I also use two Large Cups for both of my breasts and I have a smaller frame than you do. It was so frustrating moving from medium to large but keep doing what you are doing! It took me two week ishsss to fit in both of them and A LOT OF OIL TO KEEP THEM BABIES ON! lol.
No matter the amount of oil or lotion I use, my breasts always turn red and even purple. However, I don't experience broken blood vessels and I know how they looked and felt (they hurt! and they were tiny dots FYI). I think it's because we both have small frames and our skin when stretched is capable of the amount of blood flow it travels too. I have a personal trainer and he had once told me it's good wherever the blood travels because it means growth will occur.
As for your supplements they all stop working after your body gets used to it.. You have great results sweetie and I think you need to take a longer break from noogleberry because I believe one week is not enough. I recommend noogling off and on and see how it works if you don't feel comfortable stopping completely...
I had taken PM for like a year had great results- weight gain to 120 (Mind you I'm trying to gain weight), nice skin, healthy appetite, and big boobs (of course). But that was all unhealthy fatty weight and now I am trying to gain muscle weight so I had lost a lot of weight around my boobs. I am around 105 lbs now. I'm not on supplements anymore because I'm afraid of the bad side effects and future effects in case I had ever stopped taking the supplement ( I had BAD hair loss and acne after stopping PM). So be careful and cautious of the supplements you are intaking please! I noogle here and there but I need to gain weight in order to get my 32D back because right now I am a 32C which isn't bad at all after all the s**t I went through to get to the point I am today. Now, I'm not sure your views about gaining a little weight but I know it would help a little bit.
Good luck sweetie I can't wait to see more of your results!! STAY POSITIVE. Look how you progressed!
Hope my insight had helped a little :)
x

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you Milkjugs,
I was getting fast results with Pm but stopped taking due to the effect on my cycle.Since starting the bovine ovary I think my skin has improved but no effect on breasts. Unfortunately i think the Bo may be making my butt larger I noticed my shorts were very tight the other day. I honk trying to lose weight may be counterproductive right now but I would like to lose some of the fat from my stomach.unfortunately whenever I lose weight it comes from my breasts first. You may be right I may need to just be ok with being a bit heavier. I havve gained about four lbs since starting this whole journey.
When you say alternate off and on do you mean like a few weeks of and on or like a few days on and off through the week.

Fufu91

Great results !
Just wanna ask uu do you tape ur nipples?? Am not sure if i noogle without a tape would the nipple expand??

Hopefulforbreasts

Fufu,
I do not tape my nipples. I don't think tapng them makes much difference and I don't mind if my nipples expand. You could try it if you like though, I found that al the oil I usen makes keeping any type of tape on them impossible.

Moon mama,
I have not found any research relating far infrared to breast growth. However it is a more penetrating heat than just a heating pad so I am hoping to get any help I can.

In update I have found that increasing my time noogling 2-4 hours when I can a few days a
Week is helping them to feel fuller. I am just needing to remain patient with my growth and I do still believe my breasts are larger than they were to begin with. Still not seeing much change since starting BO but I'm hopeful : )

Hopefulforbreasts

This is after three hours of noogling two hours with one medium one large (switched sides after an hour) then one hour both large cups. Trying my best to be patient. Still on BO swansons 6
Tablets a day (two tabs three times a day) I will probably be switching back to Pm once I hit the six month mark. Not feeling or seeing much improvement but patience is key in this I know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 983