NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Anastasia916

Kat, I think most of us have the same problem as you starting out with the XL's. If I recall correctly I was using the XL's after 6 months into NB, so I used them a good 6 months before my break from NBE. I can tell you this, the first month or two with the XL's I had to prepump with the L's first. What I did was I would pump with the L's for 15-30 min, and I would fill the L's within a couple of pumps, like within 2 mins, so alot quicker than you, so you can still get use out of the L's. I would then put the XL's on once I got some swelling from the L's, this was the only way I could fit the XL's on my breasts and them stay. At first I couldn't get both XL's on at one time, then once I was able to get them on I had to hold them in place, put a big t-shirt on over them, The t-shirt was big, but tight enough to hold the XL's in place so they would stay. also I tied the XL's together with shoe strings for a while until my breasts grew more closer together. That is why I have the cleavage I do now, trust me, my breasts use to be alot further apart! Now even after 6 months with the XL's I barely filled them, like my nips got to the 3-4 inch mark (each of my XL's the measurement thingy is different, so it's 3 inch mark on one, 4 inch mark on the other, weird I know) and my breasts only touched all the way around on the sides to a little under the 1 inch mark to a little above it. So as you can see, I didn't fill them at all. Even starting pumping again now, I get at the same marks. I doubt I will ever completely fill the XL's, and that's fine with me. I think I would get to a big size before I fill them lol. I don't even want to imagine the size I'd have to be to fill them completely lol. So yea, just keep doing whatever you're doing and eventually you will grow outward, just the width growth comes first with the XL's. Hope this helps.

Boodles

Kat - yes I would say that there is a lot more room to grow in the new larges.

DD can fill the larges easily -just puts them on, pumps and they are full. Filled the medium within a couple of weeks and the larges nearly as quickly. Has been using the XL for several months and now, using the new larges, has still got a fair bit of room for expansion.

Hope this helps :)

that1spaztichik

Ok, girls, I feel like I've used my new larges long enough now to give you an accurate review!!

First off, a HUGE THANK YOU to LUCY AND MAMA J...I couldn't have gotten these without you two, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ok. If you are familiar with my story or not, here's a summary. I started noogling in May of 2010. I started with the (old) large domes. I filled them in about a month. I then moved on to XL's. I continued to get great swelling, but I couldn't for the life of me get any outward swelling, it seemed to be only the base of my breasts, which I had read was normal. Well...fast foward to January of 2011, and I STILL was getting the same swelling in domes (about 2.5"). So, once I read about these new larges, I KNEW they were for me. Once I received them, I instantly started them into my 1hr morning and 1hr at night routine. They are 1cm larger in diameter than the old larges, so they fit onto my chest MUCH better than the 2 XL's. They are 2cm deeper than the old larges. This doesn't seem like much, but I've been using them for a week and haven't filled them. I'd say I'm about 3/4 of the way to filling them. I really and truly feel that this is the bridge that I needed to help me between larges and XL's. I never had a problem with the XL's...once I got the hang of them, I could always get suction and everything...but the swelling I am receiving from these new larges is phenominal. I feel like I'm getting my "starting" swelling like I got back in May all over again. I can't believe it. In a few months I'll probably post some update pics in my thread, if all goes well. So far, I feel like I am doing great with the new larges, and I hope to report some permanent growth soon.

So...if you are like me and have felt like you've been swimming in your XL's for a longggg time, I HIGHLY recommend the new larges. The size difference doesn't seem like much, but it's made all the difference to me. Oh, and the new contoured edges are SO COMFORTABLE...much better than the standard lip on the old domes.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi thespazzychick247 and thank you for your review and feedback , this is so useful to us and other users.

Im glad you are getting such good swelling again and the only thing you need to watch is that because the rims are not ridged like the other cups, they could be prone to splitting if under extreme pressure. However we have used high quality plastic so they should
be able to withstand quite a lot of pressure and pumping. We look forward to your progress and further updates!

best wishes

Lucy :)

itsjust4fun91

Are they about the same thickness as the L cups or more of an in between of the L and the XL? I know I have cracked the rim on several L cups, but never had it occue with the XL. I just ordered a set of these new ones in hopes of getting a little break from how heavy the XL are and not to mention bulky. I just wanted to be a little more clear on how easy the rim will crack and how much pressure I will be able to use.

I'm ready to get serious about mynoogling again since I have been terrible about it since the holidays started. I haven't really had time for that or for the message boards, but find when I visit the boards more I'm able to focus on NBE more.

Mel

that1spaztichik

They're thinner than both, actually. I'm having to be really careful, because although they are strong, they feel a bit more fragile than the other domes :(

Teeny Tiny

Well, I don't think I should bother spending the money on them if they're thinner than the larges even and more fragile, since I've cracked XL domes before, without over pumping. Guess I'll just keep at it with my XL's. ;)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
When designing the new cups it was important to get the balance right between being too thick and heavy that they would be too uncomfortable to wear and cause problems for the user and being too thin that they would not last. Personally i feel we have got the balance right and they will prove to be particular useful to those with a smaller chest that cant manage the xl cups. We changed the plastic on the cups last year including the XL ones and get very few problems with cracks etc since it is a higher quality. Because the new large contour cups have a curved profile, they have to be a slightly thinner plastic to enable the plastic to be moulded properly and this obviously results in a much more comfortable fit without the need for cup rings often.

Time will tell, but pumping steady and slow is still a good way to go for good results and to prolong the life of the cups.

Best wishes

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the info Lucy! I'll have to order some when I can afford it, as I've been pumping with cracked domes for quite a while now, I've been using super glue and tape to try to hold them together, but it only holds for so long, and can't use as much pressure as I would be able to otherwise. I like the XL's, but with the issues I've been having with them arriving cracked by the hose connector and cracking under normal pressure, maybe I'll invest in some of the new ones when I can afford it and see if they'll work out better, as solid ones should work better than these glued ones.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Tiny - you must have been really unlucky because i can honestly say that we haven’t had a report of a cracked XL for as long as i can remember and i ve tested them myself and am very pleased with the improved quality of the plastic compared to other cups on the market. Maybe if you email me we can help resolve the problems with your xl cups.

best wishes

OptimisticGirl

The domes are fragile? That has never happened to me. I even dropped my L domes sometimes and they are still fine now.

I will order the new domes next week, I hope. So excited on trying it!!!!

Tiffany

Hi Lucy,
I fill the large cups after 5 to 10 minutes of pumping, it takes the skin a little time to stretch. I am going to order the new cups today, ps my T-Connector does leak, I use med binder clips on the hose to stop the leak. I guess I have binder boobs LOL :D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Tiffany, when you order the new cups, just make a note on the form that you need a new T piece connector and we will include a new one for free. We switched recently to Y connectors which are all one piece and will never leak.

Best wishes

OptimisticGirl

Hi!
My new contoured L cups have arrived this afternoon. I made the payment on Sunday night and they arrived today. Very pleased with all deliveries so far! Only one problem is that Lucy forgot to send me the new travel bag with the cups :(

Anyway, I have just tried the new ones on. It feels more comfortable than the old L cups even without the rings. It's lighter, I think, and the new design really helps because I don't feel the pressure that hard on my chest and after taking a hot shower, my red rings fade away in 10 mins. They look so huge, it is very likely that I will never fill them ;D They seems to be thinner, so I have to be more careful because I will not have money to replace them if they crack ;D The base is a little wider than the old L, so it can pull in more breasts ;) That's why I got better shape after taking the domes off. I thought it was the same as when I used the old L, but when I look into the mirror the swelling are bigger than that of the old L.

I haven't fill the old L yet. Only over 3/4 of the cups. But somehow I got a stall. That happened before with my M cups. I have never filled the Ms, but my nipple was pressed on the domes' wall so hard that they were very sore after each session, so I moved to the Ls. I filled the L in 2 months. But then I was so busy that I had to take a break. I just came back to NB 1 month ago. This time, I started with the Ls but haven't filled it. Yet my nipples were sore again so I had to order the new contoured L. The transition is quite smooth, I think and the problem of sore nipples is solved. ;D

Sorry to be so lengthy, but I just want to say that in my opinion, you don't necessarily have to fill 1 size to move to the next ;D. For those who can't grow anymore with the L, try to combine using both old L and new contoured L, that may help. However, I don't think jumping a long gap will be wise. My breasts are enough to hold both new L domes at the same time with good suction. If you breasts haven't grown that much or your frame is too small, stick with the Ls until you fill them completely.

PS: Lucy, I wonder why the new contoured Ls don't have measurement marks on them. The marks are really helpful :(

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi OptimisticGirl and thank you for your excellent report on the new large contoured cups - this will be very useful to others.

With regards to the measuring scale, because we only produced a certain amount of the new cups we didn’t put the scale on the side but we may well include a scale in the future.

Sorry about the case - there’s one in the post! ;)

Best wishes

OptimisticGirl

Hi Lucy,

The case has arrived. It looks much better than the old one! Thank you for being so great!!

I have to say that you should think of changing all the domes into new design, Lucy. I'm so in love with the new L contoured. It fits just right on my chest and the pressure has been reduced considerably!!! I don't have to use the foam rings and I haven't had any pain on my back due to NB since my switch to the new cups. To sum up, I love it!!!!!!!! ;D

@ BosomBlossom: If you are using the L cups, maybe you can try the new contoured one. I just bought the rings for several weeks, but when I move to the new L cups, I don't have to use them any more.

soonenough

Thanks so much, Lucy, I received the new large contoured cups today. So fast, I thought I would have to wait for weeks. Anyway, I'm using XL right now since I bought a used XL system. Tried the new large contoured, and I was able to fit both with good suction. I did buy two airlocks so that made it a lot easier for me to get it on. I love those airlocks, and thinking of getting two more. Too bad, I can't go for my session this morning as husband is home working on the phone.

Very comfortable and light compared to the XL material. I ordered the new L padding and I don't even need to use with these new L. It does not dig in to the chest and armpit area, but you still can get very good suction and pressure. It doesn't have the markings to tell you how far you swelled up to, but I can tell I'm higher than where I can normally go up to in the XL. I can use a marker for that to monitor. In regards to the possibility of cracking this new L contoured, I think, that will only happen if I apply a lot of pressure.

Very happy with this purchase.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you soonenough for your very informative feedback on the new cups and im so glad you are pleased with them! You are right about the pressure and these are ideal for the those who don’t pump with overly excessive force and the light weight design is kinder to the skin.

OptismiticGirl, the new large rings are in stock on the website and they fit both the new and original large cups.

Best wishes