NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i am pleased to announce that we have now produced a new breast cup! This was in response to suggestions from Philli and others who felt that we needed a size in-between the Large and XL cup. The best bit is that it has a contoured base which is shaped to fit the chest wall easier. The rim also has a more flanged and rounded profile which improves the comfort. The other good news is that the new large cup rings (available soon) will also fit this cup.

I have uploaded some pics below and it is also available on the website now here;

http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/breast-cups/cat_42.html

Other new items:
Carry case
Over the last month or so, we have been using a new carry case which is slightly larger than the regular case we previously used. It is also more stylish with an inner lining, silky outer and ‘Noogleberry’ branded. I have uploaded a picture and if you want one for free to replace your old carry case, just make a note on your payment form the next time you order something and we will include one.

Y piece connector
In the last few weeks we have also replaced our Tee piece connector with a ‘Y’ piece connector which is formed from one piece of plastic so it will not leak and the Y shape gives the tubing a slightly better shape for pumping. Again, i have uploaded a picture and as with the carry case, if you want a free one to replace your current T piece, please just make a note the your next order form.

Im sure you’ll like the new products!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Attachments

• 3 CUPS.jpg
    3 CUPS.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 3,675
  • NEW LARGE CONTOURED CUP2.jpg
    NEW LARGE CONTOURED CUP2.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 1,848
  • NEW LARGE CONTOURED CUP3.jpg
    NEW LARGE CONTOURED CUP3.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 1,925
  • new carry case.jpg
    new carry case.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 957
  • Y CONNECTOR.jpg
    Y CONNECTOR.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 739

Boodles

Lucy these look awesome!

One quick question, would you say that, in terms of the amount of tissue it will 'take in' at the base would it also be between the Large and XL sizes? DD kind of needs a bit more 'base' than the large ideally, but does not need all the depth of the XL, so this, combined with the new rings, sound ideal if they do have a slightly bigger base, as it would be less heavy and more comfortable.

Many thanks :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Boodles, i checked this today and im sure they are wider than the large but less than the xl cups. Also because the rims are a different design in that they are not ridged but rounded , this means that they should take more tissue at the base. Maybe just try one cup first and let us know how she gets on. Im really excited about them though and i think they will be very popular.

Best wishes

jnorton22002

Hi Lucy,

I'm going to try the new in between large and extra large. I fill the extra large to 2,5 inches but that isn't enough. Thank you for coming up with that. Also have you noticed that allot of people have stopped posting like Flatty, Thats1 and others. Hugs Joni

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you Joni and good to hear from you. These sound like they could work well for you! With regards to our friends - as you know it goes in cycles and im sure they are still here ;). maybe the new cups will get them posting again!

best wishes and take care

Boodles

Thank you Lucy :)

I am sure these will be great for her! Have gone the whole hog and ordered her two along with some replacement tubing.

Thanks again

ashley1986ann

I love the NB Carry case! When I got it I said WOW this is very nice! The new L cups looks like the will be comfortable to mad I order I older the old ones with my M cups still in my M tho.

Strumpet

Ahhh bummer I just ordered the (old) large ones, haha. Well, I guess I can move up once I phase out of those.
Out of curiosity, will the new soft large rings fit both the regular large and the contoured large, or only the contoured?

OptimisticGirl

Wow, they look so great!!! Thank you Lucy. You always take very good care of your customers' needs!! <3 <3 <3 Will order those babies next month!

rainyrain

Lucy, I'm a bit confused. I have been using the medium cups for about 5-6 months now, and have been wondering if it's time to get ready for the next size up. (I don't fill the medium domes completely but surpass the 2.5" mark.) Are the new contoured large cups intended to replace the current large cups, or should we use them after graduating from the regular large cups? ??? (To be used after large, before moving up to x-large?) I'm a very petite person and wear size 32B so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the width of my ribs (lack there of) can accommodate domes larger than mediums. Please advise. Thank you!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi rainyrain, the new cups are an additional and not to replace to current large cups. As you can see from the picture of the 3 cups together, the new cups are deeper than the large ones but because they are contoured you may find that they fit you better than the large cups so it would definitely worth trying even if you have to pump with one cup for a few sessions until your breasts increase sufficiently to take both. Obviously you have to be aware that the deeper the cup the greater the pressure so this is why the current large cups will be more suitable for many users with smaller breasts.

Maybe you should wait to see how people get on with them before you get them.

Best wishes

P

Philli

Believe me Girls, you are going to love these new cups. They are the perfect bridge between the L and the XL. In terms of volume...The L is 700cc, the New (LL) is 1000cc, and the XL is 1500cc.

They sit sooooo comfortably on the ribcage...once on, you wont want to take them off. ;D

Happy noogling

Philli

Anastasia916

Oh awesome Lucy that you started doing these! Too bad when I was on vacation I spent a bit too much or I'd order them right now haha. But as soon as I can definitely going to order them! I definitely want to try them.

rainyrain, I was a 32B when I started with noogleberry and believe me, I'm small as well on the ribs, and I was able to pump with two L's at once, I'm sure you'll be fine. It does take practice when changing to bigger domes, but only for a short while then it's like nothing. Once I filled the L's and moved to the XL's that was an entirely different story though. I had to prepump with the L's then had issues with fitting both XL's on at one time, it was also very easy to overpump and not know it with the XL's. Like I said, it's just a learning experience lol, but once you get the hang of each size, it's fine. Good luck!

rainyrain

Thank you Anastasia! That is very encouraging to hear! You look absolutely amazing and your contributions to this forum have been incredibly helpful and inspiring. Thank you ;D

that1spaztichik

Awesome! Maybe when I get some cash I'll order these...I am still swelling the same amount that I was back when I was a month into XL's. Ho hum!

MAMA J HELLO!!! I know, I've been absent, and it's a long story for the most part, in part of me being lazy...and my username changed for odd reasons...but I'm here, alive and well!

SueB5

HI Lucy. I am really excited about these new cups. I used advance domes to start with and they are contoured. It really does make a difference to comfort, especially at the base. Do you have a plan to change this in all domes eventually? I think the XLs are really big. Would it be worth buying these domes instead. I fill the XLs to the 3 inch mark in one breast? Sue

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Sue, im glad you like the look of the new cups. They are about 6 inches high from the base to the top (not to nozzle) so i think they will be fine for you. Don’t forget to use your forum discount if you decide to buy them.

We will see how people get on with the new cups before we change the other cups but its not out of the question although the cost of producing one new type of cup can cost us over $8000 USD for the labour, tooling etc! but we’ll see how it goes.

best wishes