New girl in town

NewGirlJ

Ooooh yesssss , i agree we're gonna be poppin for our b day season! Im thinking about going on pm too. I wanna talk to my doctor though because of my hyper thyroidism. Hopefully there will be no issues cuz im ready for this to happen lol.

NewGirlJ

3 months in now .

Attachments

• Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg
    Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 341

NewGirlJ

Im geekin right now! Lol. I cant stop looking through my pictures because i can see the progress I'm making. It truly drives me even more ❤❤❤.

NewGirlJ

Just got the PM supplements in the mail yesterday so im starting to add it to my routine today. Hopefully it will promote more growth as well. And i officially started my workouts as well..... hopefully the workouts won't affect the growth as much. Cant wait for the 4 month mark.

sullenplummet

You can really tell the difference between your earlier pics and the latest ones. Congrats on your growth and keep it up! I also breastfed a couple kiddos and ended up with nothing left, so seeing your progress is inspiring :)

NewGirlJ

Hello again ..... so here we are just about 4 months in guys! Here are some more results to share.... most of my pics are shortly after pumping and i can definitely see the difference. As for what status after the pumping... I've noticed some retainment. Obviously its not as great as the growth from after pumping. But just the fact that there is retainment even hours after means this is working and there is hope. And that the real growth begins now .
Excited for the future and hsppy growing to all .

Attachments

297.5 KB · Views: 243

noogler 24

yes that definitely is a sign that system is working..which means u r on road to bigg boobs in right direction so dont stop now keep moving and bouncy boobs dream ll come true

NewGirlJ

New update! So Im officially at 19 weeks now getting very close to 20 . I have definitely seen growth and am measing at 32 in. standing up and 34-35 bending over. And thats before pumping now! . The picture is after pumping this morning. I didnt do my usual comparison pic but you can definitely still see progress! Hoping everyone is experiencing growth too. Happy growing yall ❤❤❤❤.

Attachments

342.1 KB · Views: 420

NewGirlJ

Newest update .....
This is my growth update after pumping. I will admit I dont get to keep all the size shown with the swelling. Once the swelling has gone I still have more than what I began with though. So there's still improvement. I am currently still on the PM capsules..... I take 1 or 2 a day. Not very consistant so I may miss days here and there. I have a cream that has PM and wild yam extracts. I also have an ointment that has PM, cypress, and primrose... smells really nice. I used to get my merch on the wish app but they seemed to stop carrying the items. Anyway..... hopefully y'all can be inspired by my progress and keep pushing for that growth ❤.

Attachments

349.4 KB · Views: 419

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Looking Good! The effort is worth it! By the shadow on your arm in lower photo, all I can say is "I wish my nipples could look as nice". I wish you wouldn't cover them, they are fantastic!!! I love what pumping has done to mine. Keep on pumping NewGirl!!

NewGirlJ

Ok.... im having a bit of a hump crisis. I feel like i havent been getting any bigger like i was before. Tbh i havent been taking the pm for a bit but I had only started it in September. Would it really make that much of a difference? I mean i still use the different creams that i had been using before. Im feeling a bit discouraged. Plus it seems like the swelling is not lasting as much as before.... any suggestions? Please help.

James

Plateauing is a common occurrence. Have you been pumping every day without breaks? If so a 2 or 3 week break may be in order. I believe your skin gets tougher by pumping and stronger vacuum may be needed to overcome, but cautiously, do not over pump, no red dots, dis-coloring, numbness etc. Maybe more hours per day (preferably split if you can manage it).

noogler 24

splitting hrs is so imp..i pumped like 4 hrs once daily for a month n grew negligible..i grew almost a whole cm in the month when i split that..1 hr morning 2 hr night...

noogler 24

also,try changing pumping regime.somebody told me on forum that some regime working best for you in one month can be less effective than a new one few months later..it can heppen
if you 10:5 e.g, try PH 40:5 or PR 15-3 etc..or vice versa

noogler 24

but dont be discouraged for 1 thing is sure,if you are using this pump,it is making u grow at some level,may be less may be more,it is nvr waste of time,dont loose hope at all
also,gaining a cm for AA is quicker than for DD ,considering the Amount of tissue one has to grow,just consider this fact if you are relying on measurements to assess growth rate