New look of this website is GREAT !

K

kultzu

Hi Lucy and the webteam !

Just to let you know i was very impressed by the new look of this website , especially for Forum.
The look is very modern and colours are right for the eyes. Also thanks for reducing the text size of ' Breast Enhancement ' ....now I'll be able to check more often at work ....ooooppps ! :D.

Thanks,
Kultzu

N

naturalboobs

Hello Ladies,

Kultz, I agree with you 100%!! Haven't been online in a couple of days, and when I came on this morning I was like WOW!! This is nice. Great Job Lucy, and Webteam!!

Love,
Naturalboobs

M

mummy of 2

i had to cheak i was on the right sight ,,i never reconised it at all :eek:

mummy

W

waxingmoon

Just chiming in to say I like it too. Which is really unusual because I typically hate change. There have been several websites I have visited in the past that have changed their look. Usually I am screaming mad about it.

This was more of a slight change that kept everything I liked and modified things that were troublesome (like the great big BREAST ENHANCEMENT part that Kultzu mentioned... I mean even though there was never anyone looking over my shoulder I still felt... exposed. "What's that noise??? Is someone spying on me through the curtains and seeing me look at a BREAST ENHANCEMENT website??? Quick erase the History....").

So yeah - great job Noogleberry!

Best wishes,
waxingmoon