New Noogler concerns

JuJuberry

Hello all! I've been admiring everyone's posts and was dreading to post my picture--but here I am. ::) A little bit about me: 29, no children, cup size 32A, and have noogled for a couple of days now, but have a few questions.

I have been massaging my breasts with breast actives, taking the breast actives pills, and noogle twice a day for 1-2 hours and massaging with coconut oil every 15-20 minutes in between noogling.

Can anyone give me pointers on keeping my nipples in the middle of the cups? I've tried to adjust the cups below my breasts and pumping, but they keep sliding up.

Any tips help!

Caliboobs

it does not seem to make any difference really, does not matter where I start from the nipples always wind up where they wind up!! ::)

domes only fit one way, their way . but it does not seem to make any difference for me at some point the pressure will bring them past center no matter what you do. So you can either leave them on at the highest pressure before they skew one way or the other, or just not worry about it and keep pumping.