New NOOGLER QUESTIONS

LeeLee

I JUST STARTED NOOGLING 3 weeks ago. AT WHAT POINT SHOULD I start seeing "Swelling? AND, WHAT IS CONSIDERED OVER PUMPING?

J

Jeanniem17

I'm about as new as you...I started seeing swelling right away. But I pump them up hard until I feel a lot of pressure. It won't take long before there is no pain or very little. Hope that helps!
PS I've found that putting lotion on before pumping or even heating your breasts a little (heating pad) will get them to swell.

i would suggest building up tolerance slowly, 2 years in and im a b cup from zero, as they say its a marathon, not a sprint. if you over do it in terms of too much pressure you will cause damage, which then sets you back.......................

garys

i would suggest building up tolerance slowly, 2 years in and im a b cup from zero, as they say its a marathon, not a sprint. if you over do it in terms of too much pressure you will cause damage, which then sets you back.......................
I'm just new to here and looking forward to using Noogleberry products that are on backorder right now (unfortunately). I have been using Natureday Breast Enlargement Cream and their Vacuum Enlargement Pump Nipple Sucker. I can feel tingling and my nipples stretch to 1 1/4" but if left on more than 30 minutes hurt somewhat. The good news is that my nipples are firm all the time and end at 1/4". I'm 40" under bust and and 45" over bust. My goal is a full C and feel that Noogleberry will get me there with their breast enhancement products.

TomRob

I JUST STARTED NOOGLING 3 weeks ago. AT WHAT POINT SHOULD I start seeing "Swelling? AND, WHAT IS CONSIDERED OVER PUMPING?
Please don't push yourself. When pumping your skin need to stretch and if you push your self you could get tiny fissures and you start bleeding so when you feel your skin stretching stop do that for several times before you push your self further. Enjoy pumping As I write this down my breasts are inside my cones and my nipples are touching the tube were the air is sucked out so I am at my maximum. I hope that I can start soon with HRT.