New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilly19

WOW sunsetz your results are phenomenal! you have gorgeous breasts...aahh im so jealous :) can't wait till i'm that size...i will have a huge online party and invite all of you...lol..

T

tavia

ya sunsetz, i couldnt get the same swelling back again, untill last night.. its really strange?????
im waiting for it to become a long ternm fixture, so i can pump and they stay the same size untill the following day.... my swelling is still good though x

sunsetz

Thanks guys for the encouragement. that1spaztichik I'm so happy that you'll be joining the noogle club and flattered that I influenced you :). I was originally inspired especially by Anastasia and MariahsD's posts to get my pump so I figured I should post my pics and inspire someone too. nilly you've got nothin to be jealous of, your rack is gorgeous :D. don't worry girl all of us react differently and you are progressing so nicely and I absolutely love the shape of your boobies :D. Anastasia, I actually have a double pump system which I ordered for my large cups. I couldn't afford to buy 2 Xl cups right after so I just bought one. However, I plan to get my next one this week and have to order a set of XLs for my twin sis as well cuz she is getting jealous ;D. Does the airlock really make much of a difference? Because I have to sneak and pump, I do it right before bed lying down. As long as I don't make too much movement, I don't loose air but perhaps it can make it a little easier for me. I hope I can get the mega swelling again too.TT, did you do the massage everytime u pumped this week? I'm trying to figure out what causes the boobies to swell so much. My swelling will stay about 6 to 8 hours before they look significantly smaller. As I said before though, it took a couple of days to return to my original size. I can't wait until I can get that to be my normal size. Hoping to meet my June deadline cuz I wanna celebrate my 25th bday with some big boobies ;D

I'm on a mission for the mega swell again tonight. Gonna pump each boob for at least an hour and let you guys know what happens.

Sunsetz ;)

Anastasia916

I like the airlock personally because it makes it where you are not attached to your pump all the time, but really it's personal preference. I also like it because the way I use them makes it easy to have different levels of pressure on each individual breast, and also I can start with the L's if I want and switch out to the XL's very easily, with just connecting and disconnecting the airlock, no fidgeting with tubing and trying to get it off and back on all the time. I don't know, I just prefer it. Oh an as far as massage goes, I think it helps swelling, but maybe that's just me.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

OMG!!!!!!!It is CRAZY RESULTS. Sunsetz,do you really need noogling any more? your boobs look so so so ......what is that word? ;D you are BIG enough.

see everyone responses to the noogle so much different. My growth is so much faster after I started using XL cups.

sunsetz

Hey guys..so I've been super busy and its getting harder to find time to noogle. I managed to get two days in this week but the crazy swelling has not returned :( I noogled for an hour on each boob each day and I dunno why I found it much more painful to keep the cup on. So I've order my foam (recommended by itsjustforfun). So I am maintaining the size I was one month after noogling. Because of how slow the mail is here sometimes it may take two weeks for me to get it. I also order my 2nd XL cup (yay!-finally) so noogling should be a lot easier for me soon since it will cut my noogle time in half.

Thanks Vivian_CD, I remember how excited I was when I was getting mine...I was counting down the days.

::) Thanks happynoogler but I really wanna maintain the mega size. I've got a serious case of boobie greed ;D I'm hoping to get to the point where I maintain a C/D cup and only have to pump 3 times a week.

Later
Sunsetz ;)

Anastasia916

hi Sunsetz, I experience the same thing if I can't find time to pump for a few days or even a week, when I get back to it, I don't swell as far in the domes without it feeling tight and to the point I need to stop pumping. I think it's cause the skin maybe is not use to stretching anymore? and lol we all get the boobie greed monster, it comes after you start seeing what is possible lol. I at first said I would stop at a C, I'm a 32C and want more lol, sure a 32C isn't really that big that might be why, I want to be a 32D or DD. Which would be a 34C or 34D. When most people think of a C as being big and the ideal size they think of a 36C, same with DD's people think of a 34DD or 36DD, to get that size I'd have to be a 32F or 32G! LOL Anyway hope you find more time to pump, I can fully relate to not having time to pump.

sunsetz

Thanks for the advice Anastasia, I was really wondering what happened why I couldn't keep the cup on as long. I thought I was cool with my size until the super swelling happened. If I can maintain that I'll be satisfied. ;)

Thanks eva and Abigail, I'm one of the lucky ones that respond fast but don't worry if it doesn't happen for you in the same time period. The point is noogleberry works, you just gotta stick with it.

Sunsetz :)

sunsetz

Got a chance to pump at about 2 am last night and I got the crazy swelling again! Was way too tired to look for my phone to take a pic and honestly just wanted to sleep after I was done. If it happens again this week, I'll definitely post a picture. I didn't massage before and it had been about 4 days since I noogled so I don't know what the secret is. The swelling lasted a couple of hours and right now it is 9:25 pm and I'm slightly larger than my normal size (34B). I'm gonna see what happens tonight. Will keep u guys posted.

Later

annalove

Dang you were able to fill 3/4 the XL cups that's amazing! I've been noogling for 3 months as well and i can barely fill 1/4 right now lol that's great seeing your progress i hope you will be able to maintain that wonderful swelling soon!

sunsetz

Thanks that1spaztichik, I was super excited. I'll see if I can repeat tonight :)

Thanks anna. :) Actually I was like u, filling just 1/4 to 2/4 but one night I was pumping and not paying any attention and all of a sudden I'm filling up more of the cup. I hope to maintain the swelling too. Just waiting to get my insulation and other XL cup to kick my pumping into high gear :) Anyway, everyone reacts differently and I'm not a typical case. Just keep pumping girl and make sure you are taking pics to track your progress cuz soon you won't even believe your size ;D

Later

sunsetz

So I only pumped twice this week and both times got super swelling..woohooo!!! ;D so here are some pics..these are right after pumping so I've got ring marks and all.I really think I can make this my permanent size if I can dedicate more time to pumping and once I receive the other XL cup and the foam insulation.

You'll see me hiding my ring mark in one of the pics, they usually fade within 30 min to one hour. Soon I won't even have to worry about those. Yay! Oh yea, I pumped each boob separately for an hour with the XL cup. My nips reach to the 4inch mark, can't wait till my whole boob fills the cup.

Later

eva_bs

WOW!!!!!!!WOW!!!!
I want those kinda boobies too!!!!!
You have amazing swelling there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (My eye's popped out like that when I saw your pictures!!!! :) )

Anastasia916

Awesome results hun, you look like you got implants :p what size bra is that? And I think the ring marks aren't as noticeable on you, on me they stick out like a sore thumb!

Status
Not open for further replies.