New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

that1spaztichik

You quite possibly have the most amazing boobies I have ever seen! :) I WANT THEM!! Congratulations, I can only hope I too can get to be that big!

sofia1

awesome!! super jealous here too!! :D how much does the swelling go down or do they stay about that between pumping??
btw, that grey looks really pretty on you!

sunsetz

Hi guys..thanx so much. I still can't believe this is me. Last year this time I was soooooooo depressed about my boobs. THANK YOU NOOGLEBERRY!!!!!!! ;D

The bra I'm wearing is a 34B. I only have one 34C bra and its a push-up and i didn't want to pose in it and incite a riot.lol. :D So I gotta go bra shopping soon. I can't wait to start wearing clothes to show off my new figure. (I'm hiding my boobies until the results are more permanent).

The major swelling lasts about 4 hours then they slowly decrease with a day or two.

So here is a pic of me 14hrs later.

Sunsetz...thanks again guys. ;)

immabe

They look soo round, full and firm sunsetz!
I can't see a difference between your permanent picture compared to your swelling picture.
I think you should start showing them off now!!

sunsetz

Thanks girls ;) I'm going to a car race to-row and still trying to decide what to wear. I just might go for a cleavage top :) I'm a bit shy when it comes to showing cleavage and skin but with the way these boobs are lookin I just might.

Trust me girls, when my boobs swell they feel really firm and my skin feels ultra soft. My nips used to be so sensitive, even when I showered they kinda hurt but now no pain :)

Thanks that1spaztichik for the compliment on my skin. Now that I've got my boobies I'm tryin to get rid of some stretch marks on my lower back. After that, I'm set for the beach :D

Anastasia916

For the stretchmarks, cocoa butter, cocoa butter, COCOA BUTTER!!! LOL On some that came up after pregnancy, mainly on my breasts and hips, I used a pure cocoa butter stick I got from Sally's apply it once to twice per day, everyday, and it will get rid of them all together after some time or it will at least make them less noticeable. To prevent stretchmarks, use cocoa butter lotion daily, 1 to 3 times daily. I did that everyday while pregnant on my tummy, just didn't know I would get marks on my hips or breasts or I would have put it there too, and my tummy has NO stretchmarks! And I blew up like a balloon while preggers.

And for the sensitive nipples, I'm the same, mine use to be sooo sensitive, I would cover them in the shower and only wash them with a super soft wash cloth and even then had to be careful. Now I don't have to be so careful anymore, my hubby can touch them without me jumping or cringing. I actually enjoy him touching them now. I think NB has definitely helped my sex life in that aspect.

Sunsetz I agree with the others, they don't look much different without the swelling, remember we are our own worst critics, and that 34B bra looks like a 34C or 34D!!!

sunsetz

Thanks Anastasia and Litha :)

I used shea butter and it has helped some but I am not consistent. I have this habit of being excited about something, starting out great then eventually forgetting about it. Noogling has inspired me to do better. I always hear great things about cocoa butter so I'm gonna have to get some soon.

BTW-today ended up being sooooo rainy that I did have to cover these babies up :( But I was wearing a really fitted shirt and you could really see how big they were :) I was really lovin it.

Ana, you are right. The pic 14hrs later isn't much different. The swelling disappeared much faster the last time. But it is a couple of days before my period and my boobs were already a lil swollen before pumping so I guess my PMS is helping me maintain swelling ;)

Sunsetz

sunsetz

Thanks chronus and g0dess :). My other XL and padding has finally arrived yay!! My 25th birthday is Thursday so I'm gonna be pumping like crazy to look extra special ;D on my big day.

Sunsetz

immabe

Happy 25th birthday sunsetz!!
or happy early birthday depending on where your from.
I bet you look stunning in your birthday outfit especially with those big boobs!
and wish you the best.

rinoalewis

I second the Happy Birthday notion!
I'm a bit late, but I hope you and the girls had a great time! :)

Thankyou again for sharing!

sunsetz

Thanks so much. My bday was good and even better than that my boobs are spectacular. I'm now able to almost fill the XL cup and get super swelling every time I pump. I think I am a D because I'm spilling out of the 34C bras that I have which are new so I gotta go bra shopping again :)

So I think I've reached my goal. Thanks noogleberry and all you ladies on the forum. Your progress posts, encouragement and compliments helped me sooooooooo much along the way.

Happy Noogling
Sunsetz

eva_bs

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My eye's really jumped out of there place! and my mouth fell down to the floor!!!
What amazing results!!!!!
I want to look like that too!!!!
I'm sure if your ex saw you he would have never broke up with you!!!! ;)
you look great!!!!
I love all of your bras!
I'm happy that you reached your goal!!!!you are lucky that you reached it in a short period of time!!!!Good for you!!!

Anastasia916

Awesome results hun!!! In only 4 months, that is crazy! What is your secret? Please do share lol. I've been pumping a year and went from a 32B to now my measurements say 32D but I wear 34C bras, though the band is a lil loose. I wish I had your results. And that's insane you fill the XL domes, I am a long way from filling mine. What pumping technique do you use? I'm conducting an experiment to see which technique gives the best results. Do you pump and release or pump and hold?

sunsetz

Thanks eva and ana. Well I use the pump and hold technique. I pump until I can't stand the pressure anymore, then let the cup sit until it eases up and pump some more. Although I hated my saggy boobs, I think that was my advantage. The skin was already stretched (I was a full C a couple of years ago) but after my weight loss I was left with loose and empty boobs. I responded so well because the cups didn't really have to stretch the skin at first, just fill in the empty space. I can't believe I filled the cup either. When I first looked at it, it seemed impossible. I dunno if my diet has anything to do with it. I do no eat a lot of rice and pastas, mainly ground provisions like yam, banana, potato. I drink chicken foot soup everyday (I get if for lunch at work) and do not eat a lot of meat. Just chicken and fish. Because my dad farms I have a super high intake of vegetables too. I've been trying to figure out how this happened so fast too. Maybe I'm just lucky ;) who knows? My nipples have gotten a little bigger since pumping tho but they match my size so I don't mind.

Sunsetz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.