New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diosa

wow... that is crazy results!!!... good for you.. im about to post my saggy post breast feeding boobs , so sad lol... i need to get my NB game up!!!...
You Inspire me !!!

sunsetz

Thanks girlies and thanks Lucy and noogleberry. This product and this forum are so awesome...I wish more people knew about it. I would recommend noogleberry to anyone wanting the increase their size or improve the look of their boobs.

@ gigi
don't be fooled by my pics...u said I started with great boobs....very wrong...i'm not exaggerating when I say they were empty and saggy and not a true 34 B. I really can't believe how they look now. I wish I had a picture to show you all but I don't. Just know that noogleberry is amazing and it can work :)

Keep on nooglin

Sunsetz

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
;D They are Fabulous they look so healthy & Full...Congradulations, I hope I'm doing what your doing Sunsetz....Excellent Results, I need to follow your post. LoL very good.

Strumpet

I second flatty_natty, hahaha, your results are an inspiration. You have truly beautiful breasts and I'm glad NB was able to work so well for you. Thanks for putting up pictures and things to inspire us all to keep going. :)

sunsetz

Thank you girlies so much ;D It feels really good to hear people compliment me on my boobs...never in my life thought that could happen. I put my pics up both as a motivation to others and myself to keep on nooglin. My next goal is to gain some weight in my butt and hip area as I am super small there. If anyone has any advice just send me a pm so I don't change up this thread too much.

Keep on nooglin girls ;)

eva_bs

Wow!!!!
What swelling you have there!!! OOO...I wish I could swell as much as you do! :)
You are doing great!!!!
And thank you so much for sharing your progress with us!!! :)
You look like you need a DD bra to hold those boobs! :)
If you want to have a bigger butt then you should read about the Maca on google.... :)
Good Luck Hun!!!!
:-*

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
"Why does a bra maintain swelling?" (Sorry I could directly quote, this thing keeps saying ten or less smileys when I only put 1! Now I have none and it still told me the same thing!)

It actually makes sense to me when it comes to the swelling staying longer when a bra is worn right after.
I'm guessing the pumping brings more blood and bodily fluids to the breasts. When the pumping is finished, the fluids eventually return to their normal levels. With a bra, the pressure given by the bra AROUND the breasts slows this process and "holds" the swelling longer.

That's just my idea.

sunsetz

Muchas gracias Eva ::) Gonna buy me some DDs soon. I'm aiming to make it my normal size by the time I return to Jamaica next June.

Aelita- you are right-pumping does pull fluid to the breast so your bra theory makes sense. Best wishes on your noogle journey hun :D

Keep on nooglin'
Sunsetz

bonzaigirl

wow.. i have been following ur progress these past few months.. and believe me, u are truly an inspiration.... wow... all i keep saying is wow... i dont have the fast progress as you do.. but somehow ur progress is like what keeps me pumping.. :)

32DoubleDz

u have very good results. your breasts are spectacular! i hope to et good rsults like u? how many cups have u grown permamnently?

sunsetz

@ Bonzai girl....thanks so much ;) i also saw your progress and you are really going good, keep it up!

@32DoubleDz - thanks, i hope you can achieve just as much too...just keep noogling...I've only grown one cup size permanently because I do not noogle consistently. For example, I noogled every day for three days straight last week and didn't get a chance to noogle since then. My life is always like that. I can't seem to find the time to have a solid routine. However, I'm noticing a slight increase in permanent size lately, not much, just more fullness than normal when I don't pump so I'm very pleased. Aiming for permanent Ds by next summer...I'll keep you all posted.

Later
Sunsetz :)

jnorton22002

Hi Sunsetz,

Some how I know you will make your goal. For those who pursue a goal the goal IS always reached. Go Girl

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.