New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetz

Hi everyone. Wanted to post some pics of my great results. Been noogling since sometime in February. I moved from the Ls to the XL cup in about 3 weeks. I started off a very saggy and sad 34B..I'm not even sure i was truly a B at the time because my bras were soo empty. I was so depressed and didn't think anything could help me. I tried the greenbush herbs for awhile but they made me smell funny (kinda syrupy) so had to stop. Anyway I discovered noogleberry and trust me girls it works. I don't kno why I've had such outstanding results so quickly. I was about 15 pounds heavier than my current weight a couple of years ago and my small B went to a full C. Unfortunately I lost the weight and my boobs with it and was never able to get it back.

I've been noogling regularly since Feb but recently had to take a three week break because of having bronchitis. I wanted to wait another week to start back noogling but I couldn't resist and noogled for an hour on each boob last nite. The results were amazing! actually couldn't believe my eyes. I've never had swelling like this.

Below I have pics from a month and a half of noogling and last night's results. I don't have a start pic as my camera was not working at the time. That bra I have on in the pics I would never ever wear before noogleberry. It was embarrassing to put on as I had nothing to fill it out, its a 34B by the way. I only wore heavily padded bras to make up for my loss. Now I can't believe my size. Thanks noogleberry and all of you for your posts and personal encouragement.

Oh, I haven't measured so I don't know what size I am. I just kno that I am big ;D

Sunsetz

sofia1

that's amazing you look great!! you look like a D here! omg in such a short amount of time that is awesome :)

gina3

O.M.G simply outstanding. I hope after i get my cups i can be like that in a couple of months, u go girl , don't stop

sunsetz

Thanks guys for the compliments! :) As I said I'm still not sure why I got such fast results. I don't take any supplements and haven't made any adjustments in my diet. I just try to drink lots of water. I'm living at home so I have to sneak and noogle so I don't get that much time to do it. Some weeks I can do it every night for an hour on each boob, other times I'm lucky to get three days out of the week. I use the pump and hold method. Initially pump as much as I can then once the pressure eases I pump some more. Before this weekend I would fill about 1/4 of the XL large cup, now its closer to 3/4. I think the break from pumping had something to do with it, so I'm gonna try and pump every other night instead of everyday. I don't use any padding on the cup but I think I will start soon, especially with so many good suggestions on the forum. The most important thing for me is to lather up the boobs with lots of lotion. I put on a bra immediately after pumping and sleep in it to maintain swelling. The cups have definitely improved the shape of my boobs, especially the XL. They are so round and kinda perky! (I never thought I could have perky boobs ::), so I'm lovin it) Before they were droopy with a slope, now I look at them and think "what slope? did it ever exist?" And I had one boob significantly larger than the other, this is improving. Sometimes the smaller boob will get better swelling than the larger one and when the swelling goes down they look more even.

Thats about it for my routine. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Sunsetz ;)

sunsetz

thabai said:
why does a bra maintain swelling?
I'm not sure why the bra helps to maintain swelling but I find that my swelling stays longer if I put on a bra right after I pump rather than just go straight to sleep without one on. I think there is also a thread on the forum somewhere that addresses this too, not sure where to find it tho.

sunsetz

Hey thabai,

It was originally this post that inspired me to try the bra thing
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1242.msg0.html#new

Sunsetz :)

melons

hey sunsetz,

how much water do you drink ? and when ? is it regular tempeartire water or cold water ?

My qstns may be silly :p

-melons

sunsetz

melons said:
hey sunsetz,

how much water do you drink ? and when ? is it regular tempeartire water or cold water ?

My qstns may be silly :p

-melons

Hey melons, not a silly question at all. I hardly ever drink cold water. I always try to drink room temperature water. I'll drink about 16 ounces in the morning and have some small cups throughout the day at work. At lunch I'll drink fruit juice and probably a small cup of water before I head home. I'll have water at dinner and definitely try to drink at least 8 ounces before noogling. To make things a bit easier on me, what I started to do is buy 1.5 litre bottle of water everyday and just finish it off by evening. I never drink soda (had way too much from my high school days) and I really don't love drinking the water. I prefer sweet juices but since the water is better for my body I made a new year's resolution to start drinking more and I've been sticking to it.

Sunsetz :)

sunsetz

Well, my boobies went back to normal size by yesterday since I didn't have the time to pump since the weekend...was super busy :mad: I tried pumping last night but was only able to do half hour on each boob. The swelling was good more than my usual results (i filled the cup about 1/2 way as opposed to about 1/4) but not huge like the pic. I'm sure it would have been better if I could have spent longer. :( Gonna have to really dedicate some time this weekend and pump. I'm gonna order another cup too, since I'm only working with one. It's kinda annoying to have to pump each boob separately because by the time I get around to noogling I'm super tired and when I finish one boob I'm ready to sleep and can't. Don't wanna be walking around with seriously uneven boobies :D

Hopefully will have some good news to report in a couple of days.

Sunsetz ;)

Anastasia916

If you get another dome, you will need a T hose to do a double pump type system and I suggest getting at least one airlock if you do the pump and hold technique. I hope you start getting really good swelling back! Good luck.

that1spaztichik

Sunsetz, I would just like to say that your pics of your incredible boobies prompted me to buy a noogle! I was pretty interested after researching, but your results are incredible. That swelling is insane! Keep us posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.