Hi...

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rachiex

Hi

I've just bought a Noogleberry after years of wanting to increase my breast size (including a consultation at a well-known cosmetic surgery clinic and cancelling and losing my deposit as I found out I couldn't afford it in the end). I have a wide chest and broad shoulders and BIG hips and am a 36A (I think). I was measured once and the lady said I was a 36B but only because I am broad across the back so I think I am really an A.

I would love to be a full c as I feel I would then be in proportion and I am really excited about using this to try to achieve it (hopefully before I go to Glastonbury in June but if it takes longer than that then I'll wait)!

I have been reading the forums for weeks now but have been too shy to post as I've never told anyone how I feel and they don't know I am so small as I use a lot of padding! There are lots of lovely people on here and it has really spurred me on and encouraged me to get the NB when I read the posts. Everyone has done so well and it has given me hope that I can do something to increase my size too.

My goal is to get to a C and lose weight and just look better! I have just bought a 'Leg Magic' and plan to use this to help get the excess weight off as well and some teeth whitening stuff! It's kind of like Extreme Makeover without the surgery!

Rachie x x x x :D

M

mountaintop

Welcome to the forum. I've only been doing this a couple of months so I feel like a relative newcomer myself. I know what you mean by the "makeover" stuff. If you're going to really go out and make a difference, you may as well hit as many places as you can, all at the same time. I go in fits and bursts. When I'm home, I'm lucky to get around to brushing my hair, I'm so busy. Periodically, I go away for work stints and then I go into attack mode. Yoga, situps, teeth whiteners, the whole bit...and now boob growth!!! My hubby won't know it's me.....m

M

Mumma Bear

Hey Leg Magic buddy! I've just bought one too and it's fantastic - my legs are definitely looking more magical ;) Seriously now - it's great how it's such a time saver - you can actually just use it for a couple of minutes maybe 3 times a day and start seeing/feeling a difference very quickly - it must be because it's such a targeted workout. I'm aiming to get my bust measurement equal to my caboose measurement - and I realised that if I trim an inch or two off my hips then I'll get there even quicker!

So - welcome to the boards! :)