K

kevlovs69

Oh yeah I almost forgot to say I picked up some coconut oil, flaxseed oil, and fenugreek all for my breast lol and I could not wait to try it out I put some coconut oil on and it is slick as oil lol

K

kevlovs69

And you know what I'm only on 4 months and I have to say that AnE breast pump ante that bad but now I moving on up to the best breast pump you can get....

K

kevlovs69

Now that I have ordered my noogleberry but still waiting on it..still using my A&E breast pump can you see the difference

Attachments

• 20201003_101359.jpg
    20201003_101359.jpg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 20201003_101404.jpg
    20201003_101404.jpg
    937.7 KB · Views: 49
K

kevlovs69

And here is my latest report on my breast...This is about 6 months into noogleberry...Thank you..

Attachments

• 16140845560742294048066317432951.jpg
    16140845560742294048066317432951.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 16140846658332039713953528769972.jpg
    16140846658332039713953528769972.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 32

MarkB

Hi Kev, just joined the forum after lurking for 4ish years, and thought I'd say hello as we have the same candles on our birthday cake;).
I've been a part time "noogler" but after breaking pump No. 3, thought I'd re-visit to get a bit of inspiration, and look for an electric pump idea.
I must comment on the protrusion you have going on there, inpressive, how long have you been noogling?
I'm currently using the CXL's, the CL's seem to easy to fill, and constrict around the base causing discomfort.

Any way just thought I'd drop you a line to say hi.
UK Btw.

Mark...

K

kevlovs69

Hi there MarkB me to at part time lol the way I started is I got so tired of how some ladys were acting that I gave up on them. So I started to grow my own breast as you can see in my profile picture..and I am in my 2nd year from starting and I love them plus I love to see just how big your little girls are lol..are you a crossdresser or like me just want some tits of your own...ps I love the taste of cum and I swallow it all..and I I use XXL cups. .Kevlovs69

MarkB

Kev,
Tks for your reply. To your questions yes, yes, yes , lol. Read your post on sex toys, I too have a double ended toy, and with my trusty tape mesure in hand it reads "18ins" bragg, bragg.

I guess I'm just a closet Trans that left it to late, there's a wife of 30 something years, and a testosterone induced bald bit and voice to match.

Been a full underwear wearing junkie for years, but not that brave to go out in public as a TS.

I've got this thing for clothes, so the breasts where a logical step to follow them, even aquired three sowing machines to help.

I have'nt been able to "noogle" for a few months as the pump crapped out, and SWMBO is off work with a broken arm, so that's
why I registered. So when I have something to show you, I will.

Anyway WK in T,

Mark...

K

kevlovs69

Why thank you Mark mine to is over 18ins..lol as I am writing you now in my new bra and panties I love how they feel mmmm ...the time is 3:00 a.m. and I like to ware nights to bed l almost forget to say I do love to ware my bra outdoors hehehe...and yes I had sex with a man who was over 13 in man oh man and that's why they call me kevlovs69 and yes I do love the taste of cum. Lol

K

kevlovs69

As you can see from the picture Mark my new bra. Lol

Attachments

• 20210321_031108.jpg
    20210321_031108.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 19
K

kevlovs69

Mark my Size is 42/95 it's a little bit small for me on Size but I have extenders for the hooks then it's fits nicely ...ps I am a c-cup .... kevlovs69

MarkB

Thanks Kev,

I'm almost fully into a "C" cup myself, depending on the design, but only 36.5 ins band size.

K

kevlovs69

Hi there MarkB I just wanted you to know that I have ordered some bras from Wish and the bras i have is 42D they are so nice. Ps just give them a try you will love them.

K

kevlovs69

Ps this is a new bra

Attachments

• 20210324_051323.jpg
    20210324_051323.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 15
K

kevlovs69

Lol yeah you should see it under a black light in the really glows. And my girlfriend loves it too.Ps and my breast fills the bra up

W

Wolfmoon

Kevlov
How are the noogleing days coming along? Keeping the girls well pumped? I still pump my girls off and on, not be consistent. At least my girls are retaining their size, just enough to have some giggles when I move about quickly. Seems like not much happening on this forum. Maybe because of vacation season :/.

K

kevlovs69

Mmmnn i love my little girls and yes they are growing for me I just got a electric vacuum pump and boy oh boy that's there is a god send for my breast it portable to . But now I don't know about the forum i log off it so I don't get into trouble with it lol yeah right haha and yeah when I move around to my little tits move up and down I love it when they move for me..kevlovs69

W

Wolfmoon

Hi kevlov, (short for Kevin)???
Thank you for your reply. Good that you got an electric vac pump. Sounds like you are enjoying it. (Ash seemed to talk favorable about it). Can you give me your unbiased opinion of it? What brand, where to locate one, the noise level, and last but not least, how much . From your opinions, I might look into one. Ash sorta got me interested in one as you know. She just didn't get the chance to give me any further details before she signed off. BTW, have you heard anything from her lately? Are you using the new pump at night? That should really bring about nice plump tits . Just what I would be after on a guy . HeHe

K

kevlovs69

Why thank you Wolfy The pump i got is off of ebay under $40 couldn't beat that it doesn't stay on over 15 minutes but once again it pumps you up and keeps pumping on till 15 minutes and you can restart the pump i did that for 3 pumps then I put the manual one on it is quite you do here a little bit of humm plus that pump is for women to give them milk...kevlovs69