Nipple area enlargement

rachel

Hi I have been noogling for about ten years now and am a 38c now before noogling and 38D/E after. My one problem is englarging the nipple and areora around just don't seem to gain size there. If anyone knows of ways that have worked let me know .. love n hugs Rachel

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Double electric lactation pump; choose size of nipple flange carefully. Maymom.com supplies a good range of sizes cheaply and has a measuring tool on its website. That will increase nipple length temporarily (a lot) and permanently (quite a bit). See pics on my thread http://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php?threads/my-accidental-breasts.5015/#post-56077 (permanent growth)
There could be also be some small improvement in areora size but this is more difficult to assure. I think using Noogleberry's nipple cups could help this as they are wide enough to pull in the areora as well as the nipple - they dont do the suckling function that a correctly fitting lactation pump does

rachel

Hi that's wonderful, although I have been using noogle system for ten years and it has not increased the size of areoa but thanks again for other route. Love n hugs Rachel x

E

ezrajones1978

Hello and I wanted to tell you that I made a nipple pump from a large syringe...I saw that you are a 38c....me too

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_091914.jpg
    IMG_20220424_091914.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20220424_091903.jpg
    IMG_20220424_091903.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 45
T

TomRob

Hi I have been noogling for about ten years now and am a 38c now before noogling and 38D/E after. My one problem is englarging the nipple and areora around just don't seem to gain size there. If anyone knows of ways that have worked let me know .. love n hugs Rachel
I have been pumping my nipples for sometime now and my areola is now a part of my nipples that stick out from my breasts. After a half hour or so I remove my nipple stretching session and replace it with my breasts pumping cups for a half hour. and after I am done with them I like the feel of my engorge breasts and hard nipples.

W

Wolfmoon

I have been pumping my nipples for sometime now and my areola is now a part of my nipples that stick out from my breasts. After a half hour or so I remove my nipple stretching session and replace it with my breasts pumping cups for a half hour. and after I am done with them I like the feel of my engorge breasts and hard nipples.
I know what you mean there, I would too.

romyno

Hello and I wanted to tell you that I made a nipple pump from a large syringe...I saw that you are a 38c....me too
Am using same method 60ml syringe pump.but it work well in my nipple area especially areola side.it will swollen and puffy look but main problem is breast look saggying