Nipple Enlargement Systems

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Well, I'm pleasantly surprised!! Bought the Nipple Enlargement system a little while ago and didn't use very much because I found the edge of the cup was a little painful on nipple. Used it again today, and it was much less painful, probably due to the work I have been doing on my breasts, but to my surprise my nipples have grown longer since the last time I used them. So, clearly along with the breast cups I will now be including the Nipple cups in my regular sessions as of today! Very excited! Recommended if you want longer nipples!

TomRob

Well, I'm pleasantly surprised!! Bought the Nipple Enlargement system a little while ago and didn't use very much because I found the edge of the cup was a little painful on nipple. Used it again today, and it was much less painful, probably due to the work I have been doing on my breasts, but to my surprise my nipples have grown longer since the last time I used them. So, clearly along with the breast cups I will now be including the Nipple cups in my regular sessions as of today! Very excited! Recommended if you want longer nipples!
Today I received my large nipple tubes and my XXL breasts cones in. A this moment my nipples are in my tubes and I feel so good about it that I am getting an erection I pumped them up to CL-15 suction but have to figure out how to use the XXL cups with the shutoff valve. I am glad that I got the larges size for my nipples.

W

WOLFY

Glad to hear you got your supplies. Now you are in business to grow your boobies and nipples. Enjoy the ride.

TomRob

Glad to hear you got your supplies. Now you are in business to grow your boobies and nipples. Enjoy the ride.
After I pumped my nipples I wore my tank top and went shopping. I sat right across a girl and sure wonder what she was thinking when she saw my tits, I hope and really hope that I get nice remarks special from guys.

TomRob

After I pumped my nipples I wore my tank top and went shopping. I sat right across a girl and sure wonder what she was thinking when she saw my tits, I hope and really hope that I get nice remarks special from guys.
After I got my XXL cones and largest nipple tubes I found that the tubes that came with my Large breasts pump were to short to reach both side of my breasts. I went to a hobby store and got my self new tubing a bit smaller than those for NB and replace NB tubes with the new one I bought and it works like a charm. While I write this all down the tubes are attached to my nipples and my NB hand pump read negative 18 CL pressure so very comfortable and not painful at all.