Nipples leaning towards center of chest??

ayako

Hi noogleworld,

So I know that the nipples are supposed to be centered in the cups, but mine have always gone toward the middle of my chest/sternum instead. I’m well into my XLs, (photo attached with a light pumping) and I’m wonderig if there’s anything I can do to focus suction on my inner boobs so they catch up with the outer?

Everything is growing at the same rate, and since I had wider-set, wide-rooted breasts with a lot of side-to-side projection to begin with, I guess my ratio of sideboob to inner boob has stayed the same. It makes my nipples point more forward than to the sides, which is nice. But when I wear push up bras my nipples are right at the edge of the bra! I’m trying to grow more inner-boob to avoid nip slips, any advice?

I’ve tried focusing suction on the inner boob, but my whole boob always ends up getting sucked into the cup anyways. I’ve resigned to massaging my inner boob more than my outer boob, but I’m not sure if it’s doing anything!

Attachments

• E732A836-4D89-4FAF-979A-B0AFAFE1BA72.jpeg
    E732A836-4D89-4FAF-979A-B0AFAFE1BA72.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 315

James

You can try applying oil only to the inner side that you want to slide up into the cup and avoid oil on the outer side so it sticks to the side of the cup. Make sure the cups are clean (wash with dish soap) and free of oil.

ayako

Thanks James!

I cleaned my cups and tried oiling the inner boobs, and it definitely centers my nipples more. the cups do feel like they're digging into my armpits/upper side boobs way more though, I'll have to try it with the foam rings!

W

Wolfmoon

Soooo, what's wrong with nipples leaning towards center? Be glad you have nice sizeable breast to start with.