Nipples

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Its normal that nipples grow a bit from pumping. There's quite a few posts from females who are concerned about this giving them a provocative appearance and they use tape to minimise the effect. Males usually quite like it that their previously insignificant nipples become more prominent.

Newtonoggle

Thank you :) I was just wondering if it's normal :) I'm new to it completely and the forums a bit difficult to read, my package got stuck in customs forever but it's here now! I've done it 3 twice and it seems good! I'm hoping it might make my husband more attracted to me gonna do it daily till I can't fill the cups anymore

J

jeannemarie

hello tu na pas de photo pour tes mamelon poste une photo quand regard

Attachments

• WIN_20220414_14_08_28_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220414_14_08_28_Pro.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 44
J

jeannemarie

je me pompe seins mes mamelons sont tres gros est durr sa me fait grand bien jadore

J

jeannemarie

voici une photo de pompage

Attachments

• WIN_20220504_12_53_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220504_12_53_48_Pro.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 21

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Newtonoggle - it saddens me that you are pumping so your husband is more attracted to you - he should appreciate you for exactly how you are /what you are - and maybe he does but your communication's not working properly. The most important thing in a marriage is not good sex but good understanding. You should be able to be open with him about your breast pumping - he may take an interest - may even like to grow a bit more breast tissue himself, for you to play with - you dont know what people are thinking unless you break down the barriers that prevent you talking about these more intimate things. Let your thinking dig beneath the surface. We need to move beyond expecting stereotypical responses. I do want you to be happy :)
A

T

TomRob

Its normal that nipples grow a bit from pumping. There's quite a few posts from females who are concerned about this giving them a provocative appearance and they use tape to minimise the effect. Males usually quite like it that their previously insignificant nipples become more prominent.
I am new to NoodleBerry. I like nipples and have been pumping my nipples for quite sometime. My nipples stick out now 3/4 of an inch. What I do is I pump first my nipples for about a half hour and then I replace them with the NoodleBerry pump and leave them on for about 40 minutes. After I take the cup off my nipples are rock hard and they increase in size. Last week my friend came over after I pump my nipples he just couldn't keep his fingers off my nipples. Here I ask you the same question for how long do you pump per session? and how long interval do you take between one pumping and the next one?

TomRob

Anyone elses nipples stretch and grow when pumping?
Yes I am. I love my nipples they are hard and sensitive. What I did noticed after a 30 - 45 minute breasts pumping my nipples beside being hard the areola turns white do you have that problem too?

W

WOLFY

Thank you :) I was just wondering if it's normal :) I'm new to it completely and the forums a bit difficult to read, my package got stuck in customs forever but it's here now! I've done it 3 twice and it seems good! I'm hoping it might make my husband more attracted to me gonna do it daily till I can't fill the cups anymore
Sorry you feel that your husband is not as attracted to you or your breast as you would like. I hope you get the results you seek from your breast and your husband.