Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

beckums

Just got my NB yesterday.
I have to say, I am impressed; shipping only took 5 days to Canada.

Starting stats:
33 over nip
29under breast (rib)
What i Would Like : improve slightly tuberous base.
Release constricted tissue if possible.
Improve shape.
And of course, I'd like to be a 32 D-DD (currently fitting 32 B, 30C)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached are photos just before my first noogle session as well as just after. :)

Attachments

• IMAG1645_1.jpg
    IMAG1645_1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 650
  • IMAG1646_1.jpg
    IMAG1646_1.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 578
  • IMAG1647_1.jpg
    IMAG1647_1.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 552

beckums

Because of file size restrictions I will be adding the pumped photos here.

Attachments

• IMAG1652_1.jpg
    IMAG1652_1.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 413
  • IMAG1653_1.jpg
    IMAG1653_1.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 401
  • IMAG1654_1.jpg
    IMAG1654_1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 365

beckums

More :)

Can you tell I'm excited? Lol.
Mediums were filled first pump. the base touches and since my constriction is at the root I need to get large domes. So they are in the mail :)

Attachments

• IMAG1655_1.jpg
    IMAG1655_1.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG1656_1.jpg
    IMAG1656_1.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 346

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one

Welcome!

You'll definitely want to revel in the excitement. I still remember my excitement too but alas it is short lived. Just remember, each day and pump session is like a drop of water in a cup and if you keep with it -- the cup will overflow. :)

DJ

starfish55

Desire. Decide. Imagine it. Do it.

wow you got an amazing swelling there for day#1!!!! Keep up the good work, and focus on the base!

beckums

@DJ : thanks for the words of wisdom :) I experience immediate improvements regarding the shape in terms of temporary appearance and my red rings disappear in minutes (yay for being a chubby adolescent = expandable adult skin? Lol)
So I feel even if I get lazy about it, it'll always be a beneficial addition to my beauty regime when getting ready :)

@stairway: thanks :) I thought so too. I almost thought I was crazy or doing it wrong.
As it stands my breasts are just wide enough or maybe too wide for the contourued m domes, so I isolate different parts of my breasts where I will let the more 'longer'(remember they are tubular lol) side press against the dome while the pressure is isolated to the shorter , less full sides (inner and outer bottoms) does this sound like it makes sense? Or am I better off just waiting until my large contoured cups come in next week?

nothing82

Hey Beckie

They really don't look tubular at all to start off with. They are a nice shape and hopefully you will have some good results using Noogleberry. Good luck!

beckums

Thanks for your kindness :)
It's more in the side view and before any Nbe that they appeared quite tuberous. I just want to give myself realistic goals. I will be more than ecstatic if I can achieve your shape :).

beckums

Pictures from the day before yesterday :)

Attachments

• IMAG1728_1.jpg
    IMAG1728_1.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 344
  • IMAG1725_1.jpg
    IMAG1725_1.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG1723_1.jpg
    IMAG1723_1.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 396

beckums

Thank you :)
I have spent a lot of time manipulating there growth by giving sessions on using both medium domes, placing them at various under boob and side boob positions as well as individual sessions with the CL Domes. My goal is to prove psurgeons wrong, that you can expand tissue externally alone to treat breast constriction (at its mild form)

beckums

It's time for my monthly picture update :)
I did not replicate the lighting or room but I took very fast photos so that my pictures are not the most pleasing they can look, rather the most realistic view. (This is to help those with tuberous breast variations when interested in tissue expansion) I am discontinuing oral contraception in exchange for non hormonal iud at the end of the month. I will then do a month long cleanse and then I will start using bovine ovary alongside my noogleberry.
I will take a hormone test before I begin bo to ensure it's beneficial use.

Attachments

• IMAG1832_1.jpg
    IMAG1832_1.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG1833_1.jpg
    IMAG1833_1.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 370
  • IMAG1834_1.jpg
    IMAG1834_1.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 336

beckums

Oh and before anyone says anything about my pigment change;
I spent my Saturday at a water park.
Tip for those with tuberous breasts: read up on myofascial release massage. :) I'm going to start that up in hopes of fixing my shape :)

nothing82

Oh wow, they look really good. Especially the middle picture, you can really tell that you've gained some volume there. Good luck with the BO. It's banned in the UK due to mad cow disease paranoia so has never been an option but I have read that it works by stimulating growth hormones. It does seem to be the one pill that actually works.

beckums

Thanks for the kind words :) and yes. I'm excited to add b.I. just counting the days until I switch contraception. :)
Amazing swelling today :)

Attachments

• IMAG1856_1.jpg
    IMAG1856_1.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 245
  • IMAG1855_1.jpg
    IMAG1855_1.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 268

beckums

Two month update:
I have slowed down with my noogle sessions due to school and a pupp hubs and I added to our family.
I used to noogleberry every day for 2 hours , 1 hour intervals.
Now I noogle 45-1h a day. But I still get it done every single day. :)
I haven't touched a tape measure in ages. I'd like to measure come my birthday to really see the difference.

I am starting the iud next month and will do a cleanse before starting
Bovine ovary, maca, DIM and iodine.
I really look forward to this new regime and am sure I will reach my first goal of 38-26-38 by January.:)

Currently, I have outgrown my 32Bs. Some 32Cs fit excellently whilst others have some room, depending in the style :)
I no longer need to wear push up pads to fill them so that is an accomplishment for me:)

Now for pics.

Attachments

• IMAG1941_1.jpg
    IMAG1941_1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 321
  • IMAG1942_1.jpg
    IMAG1942_1.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 324
  • IMAG1943_1.jpg
    IMAG1943_1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 297
  • IMAG1944_1.jpg
    IMAG1944_1.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 322

kellynne

You have made great progress... The girls are beautiful!

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS

:) Very nice set of girls. The question I have for you is what BO are you going to be taking , and what strength are they per pill. I take them being a male I see the growth taking effect now and I am filling out my b cup bras quite well. I am sitting at a 38B/C . Let me know thanks Tim.

Attachments

• tim 2014 (2).jpg
    tim 2014 (2).jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 203

beckums

Hey there,

Ill be taking Swanson bo. 250 mg x3 daily and up it depending how j feel. males are supposed to take higher doses than females though so while the cost is slim (5.99$ a bottle + shipping) the quantity must be considered. On the breastnexus site there is a lady by the username of Tibetan113 that sells a tonic she makes with ultra breast pills. It's potency is higher and she is good with instructing its use. if you live in the US she will cover shipping costs. If I wasnt avoiding soy, I would order through her. (Ultra breast has isoflavone in it or something)
What bo do you take?:)

Ps they are looking lovely.